1998 nissan 240sx

1998 Nissan 240sx On this page we have collected some information and photos of all specifications 1998 Nissan 240sx. ****** FOOD FOR THOUGHT, for you guys out there thinking of BUILDING A CAR LIKE THIS WITH ALL THE UPGRADES THAT THIS ONE HAS GOT IT CAN EASILY RUN IN EXCESS OF 25 GRAND! 240sx with a ka24det 300hp with old t3t4 setup now has a garret gt35r 44mm tial wastegste and custom manifold.no rust custom paint job. GENUINE NISSAN GAS TANK FUEL FILLER CAP 1999-2000 PATHFINDER 1998 240SX NEW OEM (Fits: Nissan 240SX) $18.89. THIS VEHICLE IS 100% CARFAX CERTIFIED AND COMES WITH A LIMITED POWER-TRAIN WARRANTY. For additional information, reply to this ad or see: The engine is completely built with balanced crankshaft, Crower H Beam Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Jim Wolfe Stage 2 Cams, Crower Titanium Valve Springs, Custom made Inconel Valves, Rocker arm Stoppers, Adjustable Cam Gears, and Garret T28 Turbo. Experience ultimate Nissan performance inspired by the race track. This car was one of the many cars that they had done for DISPLAY/SHOW purposes. The Force Awakens, the Nissan Rogue One Star Wars Edition Comes!

I swear that this drive train runs solid tight and reliable.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, WE LOOK FORWARD TO EARNING YOUR BUSINESS.brAbout Prestige Motors Tampa Exterior Color: BLACK Interior Color: CHARCOAL Engine: 2.4L I-4 155 HP Cylinders: 4 Fuel: Gasoline Drivetype: 2 Wheel Drive Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Certified: No Dealership: Prestige Motors Tampa Contact Name: Sales, Condition: Used 18 PSI Front Mount Intercooler Stage 3 Spec clutch Fidanza Flywheel Tein Coilover suspension 750CC injectors 3" Apexi exhaust3"downpipeApexi Boost ControllerApexi Fuel ControllerApexi Turbo Timer Greddy Radiator Fully Built Motor: Jim Wolfe Stage 2 Cams Adjustable timing gears Inconel Valves Crower springs Lifter retainers Crower H beam rods Wiseco Coated pistons Crank, Rods and Pistons Balanced with flywheel and clutch KAAZ 2 way LSD rear differential Extra Transmission to go with car. It is always garage kept and rarely driven. Car has Working AC! remember almost all parts are brand new and rebuilt. With this hilarious X-Wing-inspired Rogue SUV, Nissan continues the old but gold... Nissan revealed its new project, and what’s to say, it’s totally cool. AT THIS PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD TO DO MORE***** I have for sale is a extra clean totally solid 1989 Nissan 240sx that has been Professionally converted to a RIGHT HAND DRIVE CAR, using a JDM 1998 PS13 front clip that now has 54878 Miles or 88319 Kilometers ACTUAL on it now.

It always gets great attention anywhere it goes.

INTERIOR is extra clean with CUSTOM CARPET, Suede door and dash accents, Dash has just been recovered with Black vinyl, The Front Bucket Seats have also just been redone. This is cleanest original 1998 240SX with a swap that you will find. [CDATA[>

Like I stated I really only drive it on the weekends. I can answer any questions 803-297-0813, feel free to call. This year, the carmaker follows up the Warrior... Aerokits made by famous Japanese Rocket Bunny brand are considered to be highest-quality and highly exclusive. We have available for sale our DRAGint 1998 240SX SE street car. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Maintain the intelligent performance of your 1998 Nissan 240SX with Genuine Nissan Accessories. The SUSPENSION has just been upgraded to adjustable NEW ISIS HR PRO COILOVERS with NEW GODSPEED FRONT TENSION RODS & NEW adjustable GS RUCA, Rear LOWER CONTROL ARMS and New TOE ARMS, Just had an ALIGNMENT DONE after the suspension upgrades, all this about 500 Miles ago. Thank you for viewing my listing - This vehicle is available for viewing at our facility!
This car is reliable enough to be a DAILY DRIVER, the power steering and AC WORK and the running gear Motor, Trans and rear Diff work excellent, it is very street worthy considering the slightly built SR20DET motor, it can spin these very wide wheels and tires with ease. Here you can find such useful information as the fuel capacity, weight, driven wheels, transmission type, and others data according to all known model trims. Trust Drag International for the Rarest Japanese Cars as well as Parts and Service to keep your JDM ride running flawlessly! PRESTIGE MOTORS TAMPA IS LOCATED ONE BLOCK NORTH OF FLETCHER AVE. AT 13518 N florida AVE..NOW OPEN SUNDAYS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!!! The conversion was performed by AUTO-PRO BODY TECH in Miami Florida.

Research the Used 1998 Nissan 240SX with our expert reviews and ratings.

© 2020 This car was one of the many cars that they had done for DISPLAY/SHOW purposes. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. [CDATA[// >