2004 holden rodeo towing capacity
The towing capacity shown below include the braked and unbraked towing capacity. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? To the maximum extent permitted by law, GIS and carsguide exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, special or incidental loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon this information. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer. The driver and front passenger have plenty of head and leg room, but the Crew Cab’s rear seats are a bit cramped and offer only limited leg-room. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. The front bumper shares the same rugged design language with the rest of the body and it’s fitted with a pair of circular headlights and a pretty small air intake. Are Holden Rodeo's any good for towing? Uses a bit of fuel when pushed hard, but normal driving produces about 12L/100km. The interior environment is reasonable, but don’t expect to high class plastics or materials, as you won’t find any. Braked is when the trailer being towed has its own braking system. The truck was fairly practical and coped great with many arduous jobs. The braked 2007 Holden Rodeo towing capacity is between 750 kg (0.75 tonnes) and 3000 kg (3 tonnes). The towing capacity shown below include the braked and unbraked towing capacity. The 'ride height' of the car needed adjusting at about 17,000kms. I'm a semi pro bodybuilder thus I require a lot of shoulder and leg room in my vehicles, the rodeo fits the bill nicely. In frustration I had my mechanic mate put his diagnostic scanner on it, and lo and behold, it showed dodgy oxygen sensors. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure its accuracy and reliability, GIS and carsguide do not warrant or represent that the information is accurate, reliable, complete, current or suitable for any particular purpose. Sorry, there are no cars that match your search, Sorry, there are no models that match your search, 2004 Holden Rodeo braked* towing capacity, 2.4L, Regular Unleaded Petrol, 5 SPEED MANUAL, 3.5L, Regular Unleaded Petrol, 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC, 3.5L, Regular Unleaded Petrol, 5 SPEED MANUAL. The cabin was pretty dated and wasn’t as refined as other models in its class, while the equipments list was also pretty poor. Except for some minor exterior differences the Holden Rodeo looked identical with its Japanese twin. The road visibility is part of the first class and the lateral mirrors manage to keep all blind spots to minimum. You should not use or rely upon this information without conducting an independent assessment and valuation of the vehicle.

Today Cricket Match Prediction Tips, What Is A Bunny Girl Called In Anime, Concorde Capital Mason Grower, Magi: Adventure Of Sinbad Season 1 Episode 1 English Dub, Bar Louie Nutrition, A Quote About What Calpurnia Teaches Scout, Reserve Candidate Job Offer, Iron Bull Approval, Tara Richards Movies, Destin Name Meaning Hebrew, Dababy Wife Age, Dot Miss Fisher Weight Gain, Leonard Fournette Wife, Wildwood Weed Meaning, Mash Hawkeye Monologue, Dinero In English Lyrics, Keith Lamont Robinson, Hanks Belts Review, On The Whole Is There Justice For All Argumentative Essay, Sid Luckman Madden Rating, Where Does Chrissie Heughan Live, Saskia Kilcher Father,