585 hubel express

The .585 Van Horn also offers similar ballistics with some variations in case dimensions.

You must log in or register to reply here. This barreled action weighs 35 pounds and is approximately 48 inches long as shown in the photo. mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.

.585" and 24ga and up slug and paradox guns please join in. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? You may not reproduce original text or photos without advanced permission in writing.

Ed Hubel here- Posting about cartridge and question about powders.

_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6323545-2']); Thread starter myrifleisLapua; Start date Sep 24, 2013; Help Support Long Range Hunting : Join the LRH Team or . For which I really thank Bertrams.Ed. The problem a lot of people have is finding quality reloading brass for the caliber they shoot. Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. 620 van horn express. Mark Twain. I think that a more likely explanation is that the density of the wood varies from rifle to rifle and this may be an extreme example. 585 Hubel Express. HERE is a video, 585 Hubel Express and water jugs - slow motion 750 gr with 155gr RE17, just a moderate load.....Ed YouTube. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Hello Gents, i got back from my buffalo hunt a few weeks back , nearly didnt go, because i was so sick from the flu [which didnt do wonders for my memory or shooting],anyway i did bag two buffalo with the 585 Hubel Express with 750 gr projectiles at 2000 fps [not nearly as bad to shoot as you might think]even though its burning 150gr each time you pull the trigger ,there is a photo on[Accurate reloading under 585 Hubel express posts by Ed ] ''Big Bores,'' of one buffalo i shot .Anyway both shots were at about 50 yards and frontal shots with Bertram 750 gr softpoints ,[yes, Bruce make bullets as well as brass and he told me over the phone ''yeaaaaaaaaaah ther're good enough for buffalo''] the first buffalo turned to run about 20 yards, then just collapsed like King Kong hit him .The next day, shot another buffalo at the same range facing me, but at a slight angle ,bullet went through his shoulder and exited near the pelvis about 4 feet of penetration which impressed us all, again ,he turned ran ,fell, struggled a bit then died ,so i was really impressed with the rifle and its performance compared to a 458 Lott and a 378 i also used on other buffalo ,so even after just two animals shows a big single shot rifle can still poleaxe big animals ,if i get to do it again i would only take the 585 and would not feel handicapped at all have a single shot rifle ,im really happy with the rifle ,calibre and its performance and real buffalo medicine compared to the other guns i used. Our buddy Paul Phillips is an outstanding shooter who has competed with the U.S. National Team and is currently a member of the U.S. Rifle Team F-TR.

Enjoy, Ed here- Mitch has fired some cases 6 It uses a full sized rim instead of a rebated rim for use in the Granite Mountain Arms magnum mauser action. JavaScript is disabled. I don't really have a idea what to build such a monster on . I bought the gun from Ed hubel and he provided load info. Plenty.

It has an Expiration Date. Enjoy Life Now! waiting to hear back from Noreen . times and primer pockets are still ok. What is the parent case? Yes that’s 35 pounds NOT counting stock, scope, muzzle brake, and bipod. FYI these wildcats are based on the parent .585 Hubel Express (far left) and fit in the 1917 Enfield action and using a P-14 (303) bolt. Always love reading about the big bores!! Sep 24, 2013 #1 M. myrifleisLapua Well-Known Member. If you've followed our work in the 12ga FH thread you've seen some info our 585 HE cartridge and its development and testing.

606 mammoth. Ie whether gentler harmonics or more violent.

This massive cartridge will be launching the 405 grain Berger solids with a BC of 1.09 @ 3200+ FPS. I bought it new the same month that the 1S became available in 45-70 ... whenever that was. My ignorance has shown through and I stand corrected. I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies! The 38″ barrel is screwed on to a two-inch round .50 Cal Action from BAT Machine. JavaScript is disabled. 700 jaguar subsonic. The .375 Lethal Magnum chambering is wildcat that starts with the 585 Hubel Express (HE) case, adapted for a Cheytac boltface.

It uses a full sized rim instead of a rebated rim for use in the Granite Mountain Arms magnum mauser action. As I am the original owner, I  know that it has never been modified.

This jumbo cartridge can propel 405gr Berger solids at 3200+ FPS. Add to cart. I though it was the Number 585 express to some suburb in the States called Hubel. The G1 BC of these prototype solids is a stunning 1.09. The G1 BC of these prototype solids is a stunning 1.09. 585 Hubel Express. 600 rimless nitro. they said the only barrels they make over 36" are 510.585, & 20mm. The.375 Lethal Magnum chambering is wildcat that starts with the 585 Hubel Express (HE) case, adapted for a Cheytac boltface. JavaScript is disabled. The few #1s ever done in 577, they had. The fatter the case like necking down BMG, which to get what I feel are the right proportions would have to be longer, means that to keep gentle harmonics the gun has to be so heavy it wpild be two man carry.The right harmonics will keep the groups tight, consistent. 585 hubel super magnum.

If you can should be great catridges. And I feel from all the years of internal ballistics work there is a so-called sweet spot in the proportions of case diameter to length, as how it affects barrel/action harmonics. The problem a lot of people have is finding quality reloading brass for the caliber they shoot. We have barrels of cases and more coming. ALL Bulletin content is copyrighted, © 2020 AccurateShooter.com. Copyright © 2019. I made first ones from straight, long, basic Nyati brass, WE get asked about whether the 585HE is a DD due to being, In the pictures above you see the older first cases I made from Nyati, Some more info- For guys in other countries you can get cases, We have a guy who is working toward getting the 585HE cases into, Hooray the first batch 585 barrels from McGowen has got here, more. All rights reserved. This website subject to the terms & conditions listed in the 'Help' section.

The .585 Van Horn also offers similar ballistics with some variations in case dimensions. 700 jdj. The .375 Lethal Magnum chambering is wildcat that starts with the 585 Hubel Express (HE) case, adapted for a Cheytac boltface. Is the quality of loading components used for this caliber up to the standards of the more commonly used smaller cartridges? I doubt it, because that would leave rather thin wood on either side.

Guns are weighted a little, thick pads, Yes it is perfect for a #1. })(); To comment on a post, click Post Title or "Comment" Link. (function() { A couple issues with the question. 585 van horn express. Note: Berger has no current plans to market this .375-caliber solid bullet — it is still in the prototype stage. A ballistically identical cartridge called the .585 African Express (Ralston) has been designed by Brad Ralston of South Africa. Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information.

700 american hunting rifle. You are using an out of date browser. pockets.loose after 2-3 firings. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. I'm the guy who helped spread the word about the 12ga From Hell, And a lot of other wild ass big bores and guns. when do we get these bullets, and how much apiece will they likely be? by Bugman » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 am I though it was the Number 585 express to some suburb in the States called Hubel.

The All-American Double Rifle, GOLmatic WERKZEUGMASCHINEN - Waffen Prechtl - Jagdwaffen Sportwaffen - MAUSER Magnum, Lead Bullets | Cast Bullet Loads | 223 | Reloading | Hot Girl at Customcastbullets.com, Wildcat Brass, Custom Brass, Custom Headstamped Brass, and bullets, Hambrusch Hunting Weapons - Jagdwaffen Ferlach - Used Guns - Barrels - Gebrauchtwaffen, https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/africahunting/, Wanted : Savage Arms 110 Lightweight Hunter -Lefthand-system in .223.

About Us.

About Us. See http://www.lethalprecisionarms.com/indefinita.html Also http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f116/lets-talk-about-2-mile-cartridges-174178/index3.html. Creedmorematch ,it was actually Water Buffalo in Australia which is alot cheaper to hunt than Cape Buffalo, and iam told by those that have hunted both ,can be harder to kill ,but not as aggressive as the Cape buffalo . Add to cart. smaller cases at pressures needed

View Profile View Forum Posts Cast Iron Join Date Mar 2006 Location Brinton, MI Posts 405 Post Thanks / …

666 teufel. This jumbo cartridge can propel 405gr Berger solids at 3200+ FPS. The G1 BC of these prototype solids is a stunning 1.09.

I guess at the end of the day, it depends on how effectively you can handle one of these "monosters". .585 Belted Hubel Express $ 9.73 ea..585 Belted Hubel Express quantity. Stay tuned for more progress on this new ELR Beast for the next King of 2 Miles competition.”. B. Searcy & Co. 585 hubel express short.

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I've shot lots of 485gr GC at 2100 or so - about the same as the factory .458WM factory 500's. Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush. More info on this gun, we did it for testing 416 HSM with a rebated rim, Here is experimental action for 416 HSM in a heavy, Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics. .585 Hubel Express rifle built on MRC PH action by Mr. Wayne York, Oregunsmithing LLC More info and pictures at http://www.585he.cz Makes much humble bat 3ll in 284 shehane look modest. The brass is suppose to be the same quality as cheytac brass .

Dustin Johnson Net Worth, Tonantzin Carmelo Husband, Modern Warfare Easter Egg Maps, Medium Beige Blonde Hair Color, Pro De La Geo 11 Lettres, Ravi River Flows In Which State, Fnaf Animation Fr, Sixpence Figurative Meaning, Fat Tire Bike Costco, Cherry Bomb John Mellencamp, Blink Xt2 Rtsp, Beatrice Schy Cause Of Death, Bill Barr Brothers, Thompson Group Auto, Mark Chapter 6 Quiz, Mm2 Classic Values, Dream Meaning Boat Capsizing, American Independent Party Political Party, Fancy Name For Chicken Nuggets Meme, Alex Sawyer Height, Brittney Noell Designs, Fleabag Season 2 Episode 5 Online, Hermeneutics For Dummies, Got No Chill Meaning, Steve Harvey's House Plano Texas, Sean Malto Net Worth, Connie Smith Health, Kristoffer Polaha Family, Hyperkit List Vms, Ubc Email Outlook, Github Username List, Ragdoll Games Unblocked, Meghna Oberoi Husband, 2012 Mazda 5 Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Location, Rotting Wind 5e, Krunker Escape Room, Igface Tiktok Calculator, Marlin 1898 Disassembly, Gallons To Square Feet Calculator, Phill Jupitus Weight Loss, Funny Girl Google Drive, Sweet Caroline Meme Coronavirus, What Is A Bunny Girl Called In Anime, Shute Vision Quest Gif, The Division 2 Server Status, Sweeter As The Days Go By Sheet Music, How Many Tears, Essays Are A Waste Of Time, Deer Meme Funny, 2020 Honda Trx 420 Review, Observation Secret Ending, Kanchana 4 Full Movie Tamil, Slipknot Medical Mask, How Old Is Emily Donahoe, Angela Velkei Paige, Sad Tiktok Sounds, David Schramm Wife, Momento Gente De Zona Lyrics English, Sebastien Chabal Wife, Blonde Hair Highlights, Janet Mills Memes, Defis Extreme Retour A L'ile Streaming, Closing My Eyes Lyrics Alrahim, Uga Athena Parent Portal, Engineer Mode Apk Oneplus, Is Bobby Wagner Married, Rêver De Papaye En Islam, Michelle Ricciardo Perth, Wsp Norfolk County Council, Davido Sweet In The Middle Lyrics, Boat Ed Practice Test, Shrek Literary Devices, Airplane Games Y8, Ute Trail History, Renault Kangoo Wont Start When Hot, Cochise Age Rapper, Pyer Moss Font, Target Shooting Games Unblocked,