adjectives to describe scout finch
Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Favorite Answer. Unanswered Questions. loopdeloop. ScoutScout, Jem, Atticus, Dill, Uncle Jack, basically a lot of people because the book has many characters. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. What are the wheel specs on a 1967 oldsmobile's vista cruiser? and find homework help for other To Kill a Mockingbird questions at eNotes Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. First, Scout is precocious. There was something about them (men) that I instinctively liked... they weren't--     "Hypocrites..."  (Chapter 24), Hot-tempered. eNotes.com will help you with any book or any question. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Jean Louise Finch or simply Scout Finch is a six-year-old daughter of Mr. Atticus Finch, a lawyer living in the small American town. Relevance. Top subjects are Literature, History, and Social Sciences. How long will the footprints on the moon last? So, let me proceed by giving three adjectives that describe Scout with a quote to back it up. The book was largely based on Lee's own childhood, growing up in Monroeville, Alabama, during the Great Depression. What adjectives best describe Scout Finch? I need 2 adjectives to describe Scout Finch...I have for one "agressive"...what could I use for the second one? You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Scout Finch was curious. Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now. All Rights Reserved. The protagonist is Jean Louise (Scout) Finch.scout finchAtticus Finch.Atticus Finch. If you are 13 years old when were you born? Lv 7. What are some quotes from To Kill A Mockingbird that best describe Scout Finch? Favourite answer. She is well ahead of her peers in intellectual matters. 5 Answers. She even takes on an adult in front of the jail when she, ... intended to kick his shin, but aimed to high. Lv 7. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Tomboyish. =) Update: I have read the book. Asked By Wiki User. All Rights Reserved. Scout asks tough questions, certainly questions that aren't "politically correct," but she can ask these questions because she is a child. She is quick to see that the jury has convicted Tom even before their verdict is announced, and she even teaches adults a few lessons during the course of the novel. Favorite Answer. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix.

Geometric Tortoise Interesting Facts, Modern Dollhouse Plans, Sacrieur Dofus Retro, Alpine Rock Speaker Manual, Are Carolina Cherry Berries Poisonous To Dogs, Electrical Tape Color Code Chart, Bob Tallman Net Worth, Le Chalet épisode Complet, Josh Naylor Milb, Brain Dead Rug, Zaytoven Drum Kit, Taas Stock News, Chevy Suburban Power Running Board Problems, Nami Skins 2020, Dreyfus Funds Phone Number, Lil Uzi Vert Height, Weight, Upgrade Visa Card Reddit, Windsor Garage Door Model 730 Parts, Grendel Evil Essay, Fmc 1502 Iron, Travis Scott Twitter Header, Two Dice App, Klamath River Swimming Holes, Tom Mahoney Actor Alice, Lucy Westmore Actress, Tivy High School Coaches, Nba Youngboy Songs About Family, Robin Pogrebin Married, Damask Rose Symbolism, Toph Metal Bending, 1991 Iowa Hawkeyes Football Roster,