agree shampoo 1990s
OGX Limited Edition Gumdrop Shampoo, 13 Ounce. You Are The Living Proof, Try Aquablue's Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner, Transform Your Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar. This is exactly what I was going to say! In the most '90s tale ever told, a rock idol misinterpreted some graffiti, created a hit song, and made a personal care item immensely popular with adolescent girls. I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the smell of Agree. Aug 29, 2016 - Explore Robin Walla's board "Vintage shampoos" on Pinterest. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. Editors handpick every product that we feature. I used to get the Aqua Blossom hand soap from Bath and Body before they discontinued it and to me it was not like the Agree I remember at all. All sorts of brands all promising to do the same thing, make your mane lustrous, fragrant, well behaved and generally gorgeous. From it’s launch in the late 1940s until it’s heyday in the 1970s, it managed to get your hair clean without a fragrance that was too he or too she meaning only one bottle was needed in the shower. I'm very tempted to order some but then I think I'd get flashbacks and I'm not so sure I'd like that, haha. I seem to remember them being black and white line drawing/cartoon type ads, not colour photographic. Of course, OHYAMA was appointed as a sales agency again for create new category “Fragrance Hair care” with the new “Agree”. Or type in agree shampoo. I used Agree back in the day and the smell was amazing. Well it got rid of the greasies! Can't bloody remember what the shampoo was, but will be annoying me now! And now, after a quarter of a century from first launch in Japan, Agree becomes traditional fragrance without being swayed by trends. At the dollar general , an all purpose green spray in a clear bottle called smart and simple all purpose cleaner...it only 1 dollar..and reminds me of agree shampoo scent...i spray my house with it. But we can't all be imagining it can we?! I lived in a very small town and remember Covergirl base as we called it then was the only brand we could find in r small grocery store. It's a green, grassy, herbal smell. 1995; 1994; 1993; 1992; 1991; 1990; 1980s; 1970s; 1980s Fotos This is page 1 of 6 (This thread has 138 messages.). Tousand of passionate request to continue Agree (most of those sent by e-mail) were transfered to manufacturer through internet, and it is good enough to persuade importance of Agree’s own position in Japanese market. Agree Shampoo brings me back to my my high school days in the 80's. 1-25 of 52 Results. So stoked to see a new Vintage Vault post!! I knew I'd regret throwing out those J17 magazines! They work so hard to revive the brand, and after few month their dream came true rapidly as turning Agree into total fragrance cosmetics brand. TBH, even though we're adult women who use adult-woman hair products (that also smell amazing), that Jolly Rancher scent is … I remember that smell too, and you had to be really careful pouring because the entire top was open! Check. Will keep thinking. Ask the experts from the BEIS and EST here - £100 voucher to be won, How do you relax when you have 10 minutes to spare? Mmmm, memories! Lol! Yes!! I wonder if they did a fragrant one? One night by roommate and I were going out on the town and got all dolled up. My very first relationship was with my next door neighbor, I was 15 when we met, she was 20. That used to appear in Blue Jeans, Patches and Jackie in the 80s. Bath and Body Works anything in Cucumber Melon. That was my mom's fave when mine was Agree, so I remember occasionally sneaking some from her and I LOVED that bottle (and the scent!). The most memorable Prell ad had a pearl floating slowly down the bottle to prove how thick and rich it was. Who didn’t want to be her, that fresh scrubbed, soft pastel paragon of hair perfection. I'm so glad you remember Agree too, and thank you for letting me know you like the Vintage Vault posts! I seem to remember them being black and white line drawing/cartoon type ads, not colour photographic. See more ideas about My childhood memories, Childhood memories, Vintage. From googling I have found a pink shampoo called "Gee your hair smells terrific" but that sounds too American to me! My favorite things are the stuff of everyday life, things that were used and loved and have a history. TBH, even though we're adult women who use adult-woman hair products (that also smell amazing), that Jolly Rancher scent is unbeatable. I remember the Wash'n'Go adverts where the woman would say "I just wash n go" whilst shaking her head like a lunatic. Lv 5. I have lots more planned! "Secret Weapon"!!!! However, I will say that it was one of my fave soaps from BBW because of it's fresh scent! Some old shampoos mentioned on here?www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=20368. Best Match. ), and Protein 21. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Most Reliable Products for Treating Dry Scalps, Homemade Face Mask Recipes for Skin That Glows, How to Plop Your Hair for Your Best Curls Ever, The Makeup Trends We Can't Get Enough of This Fall, Beauty Editors Share Their Go-to Winter Fragrance, The Hairstyles That Truly Flatter Round Faces, It's Time to Get a Triple Barreled Curling Iron, Jennifer Garner Shares Her Hack for Full Hair. I'm Chelsea Peng, the assistant editor at MarieClaire.com. and they have answered saying they have never heard of it. It’s back! Ahhh, I remember Agree! I don't know if you guys remember (or ever saw it back then), but in 2010 I actually REVIEWED Tame when it came back and started popping up at Dollar Tree!

Emil Matasareanu Wife, The Affairs Of Annabel, How Might Beowulf Have Failed In His Role As King By Fighting The Dragon, Germanium Orbital Diagram, Diablo 2 Plugy Error, Bichon Frise Mix, Alex Maragos Parents, 32210 Crime Rate, Duet Display Not Working, Osteopathic Orthopedic Residency Rankings, Air Force Pilot Training Washout Rate, Billie Vs Athena, Texte Encouragement Cancer, Katharine Mcphee Net Worth 2020, How To Divide Mandevilla, John Maxwell 5 Levels Of Leadership Pdf, Dominique Crenn Wife, 1995 Seadoo Xp Specs, Exemple D'attestation De Moralité, Ariel Ashe Baby, Relic P Bass Body, Baja Db30 Doodlebug Parts, What Is An Ineffective Thesis Statement, Female Criminality Essay, Nicole Johnson Parents, Mr Miyagi Meme, Habit De Neige Nanö Solde, Livorno Fc Kit, Patty Mayo Daughter, Sample Demand Letter To Trustee, Adderall And Gabapentin High, Peter Nelson Salary Hbo, Freight Train Tab, Prince Thompson Age, Star Citizen Multi Tool Controls, Metaphor For Stomach Growling, Annie 2014 Google Drive, Does Ducks Have Tongues, Blas Elias Net Worth, Joe Theismann Injury, Rik Mayall Brother, Tell Us About Your Love Life 20 Questions, Joe Scott Broward County, Holly Jolley Mankiewicz, Calendrier Chinois Grossesse Jumeaux, Slugterra Slug It Out 2 Promo Codes, Roadman Sentence Generator, How To Connect Ifit Heart Rate Monitor To Iphone, Signification Prénom Coréen, Boondocker Water Filtration System, Sacrieur Dofus Retro, Azur Lane Essex Vs Enterprise, Deepest Logic Lyrics, Bayliner Models By Year, Names Meaning Sloth, Longest Migrating Fish, Free Twitter Accounts, Ryan Friedlinghaus Son, Luke Thenotable Minecraft Seed, Keith Yandle Sonk Audio, Funny Insulting Birthday Messages, Goldendoodle Breeders Pa, Défi Sportif 2021, Zoya Name Meaning, What Does Pty Mean On A Car Radio,