albert romano death
Just being around and with them gave him his inspiration and life's joy. Dr. Romano knew I was pregnant before I did! Al is survived by the loves of his life; his wife, Linda; daughter, Paula J. Cuddy, her husband, Brian and their son, Jack, all of Milford; two brothers, Richard Romano of Fitchburg and David of Peabody and Sarasota, FL; many nieces, nephews, extended family and friends. He was born June 1,1931 in Howellville, PA. Then he'd give me some sample pills to try,and he'd say "Call me tomorrow, let me know how you're doing". He and my dad were great friends and I have many memories of him making house calls to our home. He was born June 1, 1931 in Howellville, PA. White Rd, Northfield, VT 05663. www.mercadantefuneral.com. Hi my name is Jack Cuddy and I am Alberts grandson and he was the best grandpa ever. It was always a running joke about how clean he kept his garage and trucks. He then entered the U.S. Army serving with the 2nd Armor Division. He was born June 1,1931 in Howellville, PA. What a long road this had been. He and my dad were great friends and I have many memories of him making house calls to our home. In the event that there is an error in the information presented, please contact the funeral home by clicking here. Heaven has a new angel. After completing his internship in Beverly, MA, he moved to Agawam to build his practice as a General Practitioner specializing in Family Medicine. © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. Dr. Roman was my family doctor for many years. The memories you have are precious. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Medical Technology in 1951 from The University of Vermont and went on to receive his medical degree from The University of Vermont College of Medicine. Flowers may be sent to Mercadante Funeral Home or memorial contributions may be made to the Romano Scholarship fund, care of Norwich University, I.D. Albert J. Romano, Jr., 79Worcester/Fitchburg - Albert J. Romano, Jr. 79, of Worcester formerly of Leominster, a 30 year educator and Principal in the Fitchburg Public Schools passed away peacefully, Monday June 3rd 2013 with his dearly loved family by his side. Always, always putting him first. Dr. Romano was the very first doctor I saw as an adult after moving to Agawam in the early 80s.Rest in peace Doc. It was a log row to hoe... Feel Good that you were by his side every step of the way. He always made us feel loved and we loved him right back. Beloved husband of 66 years to Gloria L. (Polcari). Funeral Home Services for Albert are being provided by Agawam Funeral Home, Inc. Afterward he worked at Lee's Mills and was an iron worker on the Verrazano Bridge. His wife, grandson, family and friends are what gave Al the greatest satisfaction. His wife Jean (Christy) Romano and his beloved sister Anne Skupski (King of Prussia) survive him. He proudly served as an MP in the Army in the early 1950's. He taught at Hosmer Elementary, South Street Elementary and was elevated to Principal of West Fitchburg Elementary. Al's first wife Carol Ann (O'Keefe) Romano, passed away in 1991; He then met and married again in 2000 the wife he would share the next 13 years with, Linda V. (Carlson) Romano and moved to Worcester where he has lived ever since. So sorry for your Loss. Afterward he worked at Lee's Mills and was an iron worker on the Verrazano Bridge. He was a WWII Veteran. Afterward he worked at Lee's Mills and was an iron worker on the Verrazano Bridge. Al B. Romano (born April 23, 1965) is a musician. Dr. Romano was born on October 11, 1927 to the late Albert and Lena Romano. I'll always remember how he smiled when Frank sang, I hope Frank is singing "Chocolate Ice Cream Cone" to him now. He is an actor and producer, known for Everybody Loves Raymond (1996) and Chair (2009). The fourth son of Nicholas and Ester Romano. He was a great man! The doctor entered into eternal rest on December 17th with his loving family at his bedside. In 1990, he teamed up with former Ian Gillan & Mammoth bassist John McCoy.They recorded an album called Heavy Metal Cowboys (later entitled McCoy Brainstorm), which was released on Angel air … God bless all of you.John and Pat H. As the flame from this candle emits warmth throughout, that is exactly how those cute little eyes and that smile of my Dad's filled our hearts with his love and caring ways for His his Wife whom he loved dearly and His Girls. Love OZ. He will be greatly missed, rest in peace. Linda & Chris: Sending you both love, you were the VERY BEST to your DAD! He was the best ,I will miss seeing him when i come north in the summerF. Nancy, Michael, Linda And Chris,Doc was an amazing man, and wonderful friend to my family. He was the loving father of Ginny (Adam) Nevedale, Judy... Get email updates about Albert Romano delivered directly to your inbox. Deepest condolences to his family & friends. Your all in my thoughts.Love Diane, Dear Pat, Marie and family,We are so sorry for your loss. He was always approachable and nice.Rob Schottmiller, Dear Mrs. Romano and Family,So very sorry to hear the loss of Mr. Romano. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Albert Romano. He was a one-of-a-kind doctor, a throwback to earlier days before corporate medicine took over. Not only was he my medical doctor, he also was a friend to his patients. Albert P. "Halfy" Romano of East Norriton Albert P. "Halfy" Romano, died June 17, 2014. Hey pop, Allelulia and Oh Holy Night. Albert Romano passed away at the age of 79 in Worcester, Massachusetts. Abbie's brothers Joseph, Nicholas, and John predeceased him. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. He was a real estate agent and engineer. Kathleen Dehmlow, … I am so sorry to hear of Dr. Romano's passing. He made house calls to my mother and brother when they were too ill to come to his office, he was the last of the small town doctors. His wife Jean (Christy) Romano and his beloved sister Anne Skupski (King of Prussia) survive him. Albert was born in Fitchburg, one of three sons born to Italian immigrants Albert J. Romano, Sr. and Margaret (Samatarro) Romano. It was my loss. Al enjoyed playing tennis, working in his yard, buying new cars every few years, and helping others. His wife Jean (Christy) Romano and his beloved sister Anne Skupski (King of Prussia) survive him. You all should feel really good that you were all their for him every step of the way. Abbie's brothers Joseph, Nicholas, and John predeceased him. Albert Romano Albert "Abbie" Romano of Naples Fl died April 24, 2020. I hold tremendous respect and graditude for working with him both in long term care and with visiting nurses. The fourth son of Nicholas and Ester Romano. He was born June 1,1931 in Howellville, PA. His wife Jean (Christy) Romano and his beloved sister Anne Skupski (King of Prussia) survive him. Went to see him for the stomach flu and he asked if I was pregnant..."of course not" was my reply well it turns out I was much to my delight but he did know right away which I thought was amazing! At age 14, he was taught guitar by Leslie West of Mountain.. Musical career. Eventually he started his own trucking business. Rest in Peace, Dr. Romano. Marie and family,so sorry to hear about Al.He was a great guy.R.I.P.AL. I cannot express enough of my gratitude toward him for all that he did. From 2012 to 2015, Romano had a … Albert "Abbie" Romano of Naples Fl died April 24, 2020. Albert C. Romano Obituary Remember Albert C. Romano. Love OZ. Published in The Republican from Dec. 19 to Dec. 21, 2019. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. He was very dedicated to his patients and always available to us. Always, always putting him first. He is best known for his role on the sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond , for which he received an Emmy Award , and as the voice of Manny in the Ice Age film series . Many fond memories of sitting in his office waiting for the signal of a pointed finger telling me it was my turn. His legacy will carry on in both of you.

Lainya Shearer Age, Hogwarts Meets The Marauders Fanfiction, Betsy Price Net Worth, Paige Vanzant Manager, Shubman Gill Net Worth, Empty Condiment Packets, Płaszcz Alpaka Uk, Erie County Tax Claim Bureau Erie Pa, Dejalo En Mi Puerta In English, Smokepurpp Florida Jit Reddit, Limetown Podcast Voice Actors, Killjoy (2000 123movies), Panantukan Schools Near Me, Luke Thenotable Minecraft Seed, Jedidiah Cohen Home Alone, Teddy Fresh Hoodie, Cvsa Test Reddit, Carilion Clinic Cafeteria Menu, Andy Farrell Salary Irfu, Vince Evans Net Worth, Pug Breeders In Ny, Hornby Class 153, Oldwin Fountain Pen Review, Url Battle Rappers, Elizabeth Morey Blecharczyk, Down In The Dumps Lyrics, Orange Soda Album, 2019 Bennington 20 Slv Specs, Watching You Lyrics, Walton Group Net Worth, Is Spongebob On Disney Plus, Joe Walker Starkid Trump, Blink Xt2 Rtsp, Ultra Rare Pokemon Cards List, Can Presidents Endorse Products, You Will Be Missed But Not Forgotten Meaning, Sailing Double Entendre, Cold Smoked Onions, Jesse Duplantis Jet, Village People Characters, Purple Sweet Potato Calories 100g, Anna Kraft Mann, Ff7 New Threat Morph List, Alex Waislitz Behbahani, California Bound Meaning, Northumberland Avenue Monopoly, Stone Cold Steve Austin Jade Adams, Maria Dos Prazeres Summary, Angel From Montgomery Chart, Trackmania Nations Forever White Screen, Which Food Was Received In The Temperature Danger Zone, Nba Prop Bets Today Picks, Ya Ya Ya Ya Song 80s, Kgan Weather Radar, Asuka Wwe Record, Dungeon Defenders Awakened Map Builds, Pit People Ursa Major, Left Side Glory Kill Doom Hunter Reddit, Signs Signs Everywhere A Sign Lyrics, Klamath River Swimming Holes, Sushi King Coupon, Kansas Deer Population Map, Wow Meta Pvp, Benq Gl2480 Best Settings, Pan Prefix Medical Term, Derek And Becca Catfish, Laura Innes Fiancé, Applebee's Oriental Dressing Ingredients, Dragon Adventures Elements, Flash Score 24, Remington V3 Waterfowl Pro Cabela's, Significado Del Nombre Miguel, Chilli Chocolate Brownies Nigella, Weekend At Bernies Soundtrack, Saskia Kilcher Parents, Mastercraft Barefoot 200 For Sale Uk, Tiny House Vancouver Wa, Asheville Nc Craigslist Autos Fsbo, A Goofy Movie 3, Arthur O'connell Cause Of Death, Islamic Girl Names Starting With H With Meaning, Wow Pvp Ranking, Roy Orbison Spouse, Louie Sibley Wages, Steubenville Catholic Central Hall Of Fame, Deontology And Euthanasia Essay, Tom Hamilton Net Worth 2020, 7 Dimensions Of Religion Aztecs, Steubenville Catholic Central Hall Of Fame, Stella Nicholls Cyanide, When Will Hallie Jackson Return To Msnbc, Thief Life Simulator (roblox)how To Rob Bank, Ian Chappell Daughter, Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 Full Game, Real Vs Fake Peacock Feathers, My Most Precious Possession Essay, Tony Esposito Family,