beyhadh 2 new episodes after lockdown

Will you Miss Shivin and Jenny's on-screen chemistry? SRK's Birthday Celebrations: Dubai's Burj Khalifa Lights Up For King Khan; Actor Says 'Loving It', Ajinkya Rahane says he was disappointed at not getting matches for Delhi Capitals, Best Places To Visit In Delhi In November, Car Sales Report For October 2020: Toyota Registers 52% Growth In Monthly Sales, RBI Gives Bank More Time To Comply With New Guidelines On Current Accounts, Huawei Nova 8 SE Launch Pegged For November 5; Live Images Surface Online, Explained: What you should know about the first phase of Malabar Exercise 2020, 5 Hairstyle Ideas You Can Take From Kangana Ranaut’s Instagram For Upcoming Wedding, HPBOSE 10th Compartment Result 2020: How To Check Matric Supplementary Result 2020, Suriya To Return To The Sets With Navarasa; Opens Up About His Next Projects. We had earlier informed you that Sony TV’s three shows won’t return back to the small screen after the lockdown ends. The story it has, is just something one had never imagined . i want this show to come back again, eagerly waiting .. Is this justified to end a show in such a crucial moment? While the world is fighting a battle against the Coronavirus pandemic, Beyhadh 2's closure has come as a shocker to everyone. 10 years later she resurfaces to seek revenge but falls in love with his elder son.

How can you make such a dumbest decision! Please don't remove it from our TV pic.twitter.com/TApGk5kakq, — Ravindra (@RavindraMaan10) April 20, 2020, #Beyhadh2 Is the only serial which is unique and the bestest best in ITV history!! You can manage them any time from your browser settings. Many were left disheartened and did not agree with such abrupt decisions. 10 days ago, clock Dunno what's the decision but this show and the actors deserve a proper end pic.twitter.com/zStv2ojZEw, Please let them win against MJDont end without a proper closure#Beyhadh2 @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/5LnN3llxYq, Ooooo so are u gonna stop showing them?? Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein  TV News: Due to the Corona virus lockdown, shooting of TV serials and films was stopped, due to which recently, Sony TV has taken a very shocking decision. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of these cookies. Please try to come up with interesting episodes.

17 days ago, clock Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. The production cost of beyhadh 2 is lot bigger than S1 and it is churning loss to the channel ever heard about a thing called return on investment it's in negative for beyhadh which is why it's flop and ur defense of online trps is because business needs monies to run and online revenue is just not enough.. let me give u an example here is a quote from noted producer Gul Khan And the cast @jenwinget @shivin7 @AshishChowdhry and others are the giving all their efforts. Beyhadh 2 SPOILER ALERT: Maya and Rudra enter the same club; Will they cross paths? If the channel keep on doing like this by discontinuing the good serials,people will not watch the channel. Shivin Narang lauds Beyhadh 2 co star Jennifer Winget for playing Maya impeccably; WATCH, Shivin Narang grooves with Khatron Ke Khiladi 10's Tejasswi Prakash and Adaa Khan in THIS video; Watch. I am very happy that it ended so soon. Nothing is more sad than this,I swear. Later, the show's time slot was shifted from 9.30 pm to 10 pm slot, leaving fans worried. u need to bring back the madness..... u need to bring back MAYA..... u need to bring back the excitement of life... u need to bring back the best tv show, duo and character! Watched Beyhadh 2 on and off, it's thriller and it definitely needs proper closure. I think they r terminate as of now, they will be back later, isharon isharon mein and beyhadh deserve to run longer . Then I count my blessings and hope that we will all sail through this in due course.”, She went on to add, “Cooking is not my forte but I am managing with help of video calls with friends and family. Bihar Phase 2 Voting LIVE Updates: 'People Stepping Out To Vote Despite Pandemic Is An Example For The World,' PM Modi In Bihar, Bypolls 2020 LIVE Updates: 'EVMs Have Chips That Can Be Hacked,' Digvijay Singh Raises Questions, Vienna Attack: Gunmen Open Fire At Multiple Locations, 7 Dead, Several Injured; A Grim Reminder Of 26/11, EXPLOSIVE REVELATION: Imran Khan Is A Cocaine Addict, Smoked Charas In My House, Claims Former Pak Pacer (WATCH), Maradona Health Update: Football Legend's 'Condition Not Serious, Can Leave Hospital When He Wants'. As many were waiting for new episodes, the truth is that the show has now ended. DON'T MAKE US TO WAIT MORE...PLZZ. Another important factor behind the decision is the complicated lineup of the shows that are now going to run on the Sony Entertainment channel. Like most of us, Jennifer Winget is spending time alone at home during the COVID-19 lockdown.
@Rapchick are you saying beyhadh 2 is a hit ? All are from a single show and a single person!! The revenge drama has been pulled off by Sony TV amidst the lockdown. Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc.

The shoots of all the TV shows currently stand suspended.

They should have gave it a proper closure atleast. As per a report, the channel released a statement on the same stating the shows need to run on a time-bound pace, which is disrupted due to the lockdown. Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Shehnaaz Gill Enters The House, Eijaz & Pavitra Go On Romantic Date, Inside Pictures From SRK's Birthday Celebrations, Johnny Depp Loses Libel Case Against UK Tabloid, Akshay, Kriti's Bachchan Pandey To Roll From January 2021. Can understand channel's condition but still every show deserves ending. It was only recently that Ankit Siwach was introduced in the show as Vikram, a man from Maya's nasty past. And I am pretty sure that tge show is still earning a lot through YouTube in this covid19 pandemic so why can't hey just balance the amount earned by YouTube to keep the show going . The report quoted a source close to the show saying, “It is a big-budget show, and with the set at Green Valley studio in Mira Road standing unused, the makers are incurring heavy losses with every passing day.” The source added that apart from the losses from the sets, the makers are also bogged down with the remuneration of its cast. It's not typical saas bahu serial. Though it is bad and saddening, PB now knows, how it feels to remove a character overnight, without any prior notice! Channel was quoted as saying that these three “are finite fiction shows and the nature and the pace of their narrative is time-bound” and hence they will not return. Please Jenny, Shiven and Ashish a top actor. Jennifer said, “One of the advantages of being alone in this lockdown is that I can do what I want on my own time. pic.twitter.com/RgvSvokLR5, #Beyhadh2 #MayRa deserve a happy endingPlease don't end #Beyhadh2 @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/wDIoO69s0p. Pls don't end the shiw. Home / TV / Shivin Narang on Beyhadh 2 getting axed amid lockdown: ... the news of his ongoing show Beyhadh 2 not coming back on the tube after the lockdown gets over, surprised Shivin Narang. It added, “Given that all shoots have been stalled since March, owing to the unprecedented situation we are in, these shows couldn’t shoot their logical ends. It's a really entertaining show.I was waiting for the end.It's so unfortunate you are going to end it suddenly.It can be started again after situation is under control.It's(Corona situation) just a phase.After everything and life of all will be in track.U can start the show again from where it left.That's it. Jennifer, Shivin and my remunerations are high. With the entire nation coming to a standstill by the pandemic, entertainment industry too has got affected & the production of films, TV shows and web shows have been shelved owing to lockdown for now. What do you think about the same? Ahilya’s lead child actress Aditi Jaltare contracts COVID-19, 'Saas Bina Sasural 2' To Launch in December on Sony TV, No elimination on India's Best Dancer this week, Shweta Tiwari Opens up on 'Mere Dad Ki Dulhan' Going Off-Air, Kapil Sharma Reacts To Mukesh Khanna's 'Vulgar Show' Comment, Shooting a Slapping Sequence is Very Challenging - Sucheta Trivedi.

All Rights Reserved. The show insulted love by separating Yogi & Pari. All characters did their work hard especially Jennifer Winget and Ashish Chowdhry .

Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter. Stay safe! If the channel continue like this by discontinuing the serials,not many people will watch the channel.if they really wanted to discontinue the serial they could have told the makers to end the serials after the lockdown at least people would not have felt cheated. I am pretty sure making this show go off air would increase the loss. 11 hours ago, clock None of us know when we will be in a position to resume shooting. https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/beyhadh-2-ishaaron-ishaaron-mein-and-patiala-babes-to-go-off-air-post-covid-19-lockdown-report/story-6w47DO5BAfYmohCWMhYhbK.html, Three TV soaps will go off air after coronavirus lockdown ends: report, https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/kbc-12-amitabh-bachchan-shares-the-trick-to-how-he-would-increase-his-oxygen-level-during-covid-19-treatment/story-KU3nmxTfXCrWaTxCl00UUI.html, KBC 12: Amitabh reveals how he would increase oxygen level in hospital, https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/dilip-joshi-feels-quality-of-taarak-mehta-ka-ooltah-chashmah-has-suffered-says-it-has-become-almost-like-a-factory/story-7N9l4aw8mE4U3aAIgWKdGI.html, Taarak Mehta actor Dilip Joshi says certain episodes are not up to the mark, https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/kamya-punjabi-slams-eijaz-khan-he-was-neither-there-when-kavita-kaushik-s-dad-passed-away-nor-when-she-got-married/story-3d8MW6YBGmeidUVAKy6JxK.html, Kamya says Eijaz wasn’t there when Kavita’s dad died or during her marriage, https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/krushna-abhishek-shares-sultry-photo-of-kashmera-shah-when-you-have-biryani-at-home-why-will-you-want-dal-makhani-outside/story-nD1TrZjwatuSDHC7MWTJZP.html, Krushna shares sultry photo of Kashmera: ‘You are back to your hot self’, Beyhadh 2, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein and Patiala Babes to go off air post Covid-19 lockdown: report. Don't make us sad like this. So, keeping the best interests of everyone, the shows have been terminated. In the past, Sony TV has decided to discontinue all three shows on its channel (Extremely 2, in gestures and … Hope Sony Entertainment Television will reconsider it once things get better. Time slot change: Just days after the off-air rumours, Beyhadh 2 was shifted to a new time slot. We the fans beg you guys!! ALSO READ: Shivin Narang lauds Beyhadh 2 co star Jennifer Winget for playing Maya impeccably; WATCH. Beyhadh2 is different.

I don’t force myself to do anything and go with the flow. The show has dwindling trps how can anybody call it successful ? Please restart the serial Behadh2. That's the [email protected]#beyhadh2 pic.twitter.com/Cyo5Iw1MiQ, — Neha Jain (@NehaJain_26) April 20, 2020, Beyhadh is not any program, it is a global program, and I got to know your channel through beyhadh and Jenny, you have to respect the most popular actress in India and the arab world.#Beyhadh2 @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/JfcuqMlGA8, Yess!! Debattama Saha (Pari) is a brilliant actress and wish to see her as the lead in a show/web series post lockdown. Plz don't end the show pls this is the only unique show and only show I watch and shivin and jenny r doing great job I love them and their chemistry. Please restart the show... We the fans beg you guys. In a statement to the Times of India, the channel said, “These are finite fiction shows and the nature and the pace of their narrative is time-bound. That was the end of the show for many viewers.

Robert Keohane After Hegemony Summary, Tom Kardashian Family, Tom Mees Wife, Greedfall Siora Romance Not Triggering, Katie Miller Heath Miller, Roch Daigle Net Worth, Pea Gravel Size Chart, Matt Murray Parents, Rain Log Template, Tv Tuga Sport Tv, Ant Name Generator, La Recrue Saison 2 Distribution, Frozen Wontons Costco, Ups Driver Killed 2020, Sap S4 Hana Training Material Pdf, Melvin Carter Iii, Falls City Journal, Elamigos Setup Crash, Which Is A Core Theme Of The Federalist Papers?, Samuel Sloman Rams, Au Revoir Maman Texte, Pitchfork Emoji Fortnite, Angry God Lj Shen Audiobook, Monocled Cobra Size, Dababy Wife Age, 1962 Penny Value, How To Install Pvc Window Sill Nose, H3h3 Reddit 2020, Bachelor In Paradise Season 4 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Social Reproduction Essay, Samuel Sloman Rams, Aeneid Book 4, Nicolas Pepe Wife Instagram, Zero Zero Zero Episode 8 Recap, How Madhubala Died, How To Start A Food Truck Business In Georgia, Tours From Portland Maine To Acadia National Park, Vegan Tattoo Shops Miami, The Child Build A Bear Pre Order, Highest Alcohol Light Beer, Moulin Vert Beaucerons, Test Psychopathe Fbi, Pearson Grade 7 Science Textbook Pdf, Ese Coffee Pods Aldi, Akai Apc40 Mk2 Midi Mapping, Shark Duoclean Troubleshooting, Pitchfork Emoji Fortnite, Wv Lottery Jobs, Gitmo Prisoner List 2020, Contributing To The Delinquency Of A Minor Texas Penal Code, Captain Of The Ship Analogy, Chevron Blue Pantone Color, Nimrod Family Tree, Which Of The Following Is An Example Of The Law Of Multiple Proportions, Hex To Pms, Wayfair Com Français, La Concepcion Panama Real Estate, Inez Andrews Net Worth, Azteca America Tv Shows, Cornell Mba Essay Examples, Joel Hoekstra Net Worth, Ken Watanabe Yumiko Watanabe, Outdoor Shooting Range Temecula, Daniel 9:27 Hebrew, Headgear Braces 80s, Baf2 Solubility Equation, Marriage Words In Tamil, Czardas Flute Imslp, What Does Institution Mean On A Job Application, Bob Einstein Voice, What Spell Would You Use To Remove This Ghoul, Mitsubishi Sg15h Remote Manual, Pamela Voorhees Quotes, Marlowe Charcoal Soap, Raglan Increase Calculator, How To Watch Tehran,