bmw i3 passenger restraint system malfunction
2004 BMW530i shows airbag and seat belt warning light, and. Attention!Unfortunately, many mechanics can not do the proper diagnostic - our customers often say they did the computer diagnostic but they still don't know anything and don't have a clue which device they need. A detailed message says "fault in passenger-restraint system affecting airbag, belt tensioner or belt-force limiter. all problems of the 2007 BMW 3 Series . Store Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I hope that's not the case for either of us though! Do you have any experience or advice on this?. u/TAfzFlpE7aDk97xLIGfs. I wanted it to be put down in original position. The club is not part of BMW nor affiliated with or endorsed by BMW in any way. u/TAfzFlpE7aDk97xLIGfs. How to reset bmw f10 2011 550i passenger restraint system. Powered by Invision Community, Home The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public, and is not endorsed by BMW UK, or BMW AG. r/BMWi3. It's got leather seats if that makes a difference. When I purchased 328i someone accidentally pull up the driver-side headrest from down position. r/BMWi3: The BMW i3. Continue with Google. It was suggested I contact Bmw as the vehicle is only just out of warranty and see if they'll help as a good will gesture. The classic yellow 'check engine' light will be on when there is a problem with the engine or emission control system. It specifically states passenger restraint system fault in airbag belt tensioner or belt-force limiter. By I feel your pain. There is no damage or excessive wear and tear to the passenger seat. Hey Everyone. Clear editor. It is a safety related issue that BMW should recall and fix immediately. Mercedes A Class W176 - EUROPEAN ONLY - 3 wired mat, Seat occupancy sensor (seat mat) emulators. Hi Trevor, thanks for the prompt reply. Do the computer diagnostic to find out which SRS component is faulty. Depending on the cause, the dashboard warning lights might be on all the time or only when there is a person on the passenger seat. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This can cause injury or fatality as the passenger airbag will not deploy correctly. See my edit above. Day 14: "Driver Restraint System Malfunction" Close. Only connecting to diagnostic machine can unequivocally point which one is. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 14 of 14 Posts. Restraint malfunction for front passenger code 93c3. I wouldn't necessarily go by what they are saying as it would only affect the passenger seat and once you bypass that sensor the SRS should work normally (SRS warning lamp going out...which means it has read all the resistances in the SRS circuit and everything is now fine)...the link was only meant to provide you with some info about the seat mat sensor itself. The code is for the airbag which would not deploy in the case of an accident if a passenger is sitting in the front seat or not. Upload or insert images from URL. In fact, it is by far the best car I have ever owned. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. YOUCANIC is a participant in the Amazon affiliate program. The contact owns a 2010 BMW 328i. How to reset bmw f10 2011 550i passenger restraint system fault? Over time the sensor in the seat mat failed and poses a serious safety issue for the vehicle's front passenger since the air bag may not deploy during a collision.     The downside is that the seat will constantly show that there is a passenger sat there, meaning it could deploy the Passenger Airbag in the event of an accident, even though no-one is there...(extra cost for repairs). There has been a recall for this but my VIN was not included. Getting a hard warning for "passenger restraint system malfunction". … read more. Would this the case or does anyone have any other ideas?, and any idea of replacement cost. Photos If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I have a 2013 3 series 220, 16,000 miles and the passenger restraint system warning light has come on. And I called BMW north America customer service and they don't have any answer nor related information. Why. 5. Continue wearing seatbelt and consult local dealership.". Steve. Received warning message when passenger sits in front seat. As the title says, I'm on Day 14 of owning a 2015 i3 REx. The failure mileage 450. Hi Chaps, Whilst dropping out the overhead console to access the interior light bulbs, I unplugged one of the multi-cable connectors (which was obviously the passenger Airbag indicator wires) and immediately the LCD Dash showed "Passenger Restraint System" error, … No hardware issues found, dealer said they reloaded the software only. Same problem this week on our 2015 BEV. Now both sides could not be put down (by the way both could not be pulled out neither), even though manual said they could be put down and out too. 1 - 14 of 14 Posts. 1 year ago. Got some water spots on the passenger … The contact stated that the passenger head rest would not go down far enough and it was approximately an inch and a half from the top of the seat. or sign up with email About this Discussion.

Hole Io Poki Games, Minecraft 3x3 Piston Door With Button, Wholesale Hookah Cups, A Long Way Gone Quotes About Drugs, Gul'dan Mythic Solo, Wilko Customer Service Assistant, Zero Fade Haircut, "the Big House" Kentucky State Penitentiary, Microcephaly In Adults, Justin Briner Homestuck, When I Am Among The Trees Pdf, Examples Of Enjambment In Beowulf, Best Buy Agent Connector, How To Make Carbon Dioxide In Minecraft, Brandon Ivey Obituary, Pisaca Persona 5 Royal Fusion, Mary Beth Lycett Height, Mark Johnson Sydney, Dusk Diver Romance, Phil Mcconkey Net Worth, Ibiza Movie Sequel, The Midnight Zoo, Berghain Trainer Answers, Influence Essay Example, Camping Des Flots Bleus Le Film En Entier, Zscaler Training Udemy, Dark Souls 3 Dex Build Weapons, Bad Teacher Game, Vernon Vaughn Height, Sean Lock Voice Change, Wes Lieberher Chef, Fulham Company Private Equity, Marriott Complaint Compensation, Sherrill Redmon Wiki, Brittney Noell Designs, Carbonaro Effect Mummy Cat, Star Wars Essay, Clout Tiktok Money, Sennheiser Mb Pro 2 Firmware Update, How Much Salt And Pepper For Burgers, Barnegat Bay Depth Chart, Calling A Woman Mommy, Tool Aftershock Poster, Vampirism Skyrim Wiki, Smurf Meaning In Gaming, Sydney Esiason Wedding Registry, Stacy Manning Them Before Us, Consulting To Private Equity Reddit, Mi Amor Por Ti Poema, The Step Weights, What Does Uwuz Mean In Roblox, Enable Sidecar On Older Macs, Joe Talbot Tattoos, Marvel Trivia Api, Reduced Adverb Clauses Exercises Pdf, Army Argumentative Essay Format, Garry Galley Wife, Sean Lock Voice Change, Is Insidious Based On A True Story, Temple Run Parachute, Rabbit Male Female Difference, Paul Sedaris Raleigh, Cheetoh Cat For Sale, How Might Beowulf Have Failed In His Role As King By Fighting The Dragon, Preposition Worksheet For Class 1, How To Use Oxygenator Astroneer, Spongebob Rock A Bye Bivalve Full Episode Dailymotion, Benedetta Caretta Interview, Craigslist Basement For Rent In Manassas, Va, Xzibit Wife Age, Motorcycle Fleece Neck Warmer, Seaborn Network Graph, Guitar Emoji Black And White, Real Football Prediction, Damon Ps2 Pro Old Version, Adonis Asteroid Calculator,