brian fellows quotes

[ to audience, still angered ] I’m very sorry about that, it’s inexcusable! [ normal voice ] I’m very excited to meet some new friends.

Brian Fellow: I’m Brian Fellow!!! Gabby Connors: Well…i suppose so…But just like I said, this rabbit didn’t cut his own hair. Doc Ellis: What? Bill Callahan: (not knowing how to respond)…..Hey pretty bird, hey pretty bird! And as snakes outgrow their bodies, they shed their skin. And thats all the time we have for today!

0 (0) 02i: Jeff Gordon / Avril Lavigne Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet Brian Fellow….Tracy MorganRobert Forgy….Jeff GordonJose Cruz….Horatio SanzBrian’s Mom….Tracy Morgan Singers:He loves animalsAnd they love him back.Inter-species friendsWe ain’t kidding, mac!Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet!Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet!

Denny McClain: I’m Denny McClain and I’m from the Exotic Animals Exhibit at the Detroit Zoo. Brian Fellow: Well did he quit or did he get fired? Don Roy King is directing his fourteenth season of Saturday Night Live.

Don Roy King is directing his fourteenth season of Saturday Night Live.

He is simply an enthusiastic young man with a sixth grade education and an abiding love for all of God’s creatures. Doc Ellis: [ laughing ] It sure was, and although it might look like it, this donkey didn’t give himself a haircut. Share his love, tonight on.. [ musical interlude ] BRIAN FELLOW’S SAFARI PLANET! Brian Fellow: That bird was tryin’ to buy a stereo with my credit card! Brian Fellow: I already have a friend named Jessie. What do ya’ say, Baily? Robert Forgy: That’s one of the misconceptions people have about snakes. How ESPN Enlisted Tracy Morgan, Peter Berg and More to Revisit Tom Brady’s Historic Super Bowl Loss - Variety, Tracy Morgan’s ‘The Last OG’ to Return for Season 4 - Slanted, The Lyrics to 30 Rock’s ‘Werewolf Bar Mitzvah,’ Annotated by Its Writer - Vulture, The 30 best TV shows to watch on Peacock right now: 'Parks and Rec,' 'Battlestar Galactica' and more - USA TODAY, Tracy Morgan Jokes About Being In The Commodores And EWF - RADIO.COM, Having a birthday today, Nov. 10, 2020 | | gjsentinel.com - The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, Celebrity birthdays for the week of Nov. 8-14 - Minneapolis Star Tribune, New Research: Flu Vaccinations Reduce Risk Of Alzheimer's - 750 KXL, Tracy Morgan, wife Megan Wollover announce divorce after nearly 5 years of marriage - USA TODAY, Upcoming Christmas Film Releases to Put on Your Radar in 2020 - Observer. He better shut up! Please welcome a parrot!! (He then makes a weird hand motion which receives much laughter from the audience.) Denny McClain: Yes, and I’m Denny, and we’re here talking about my tarantula, Quinton.

Tell us about that. I was petting her fur, the wool. Robert Forgy: Yes, and uh, as you know, snakes grow. What are you talking about? Brian Fellow: Then they probably aren’t related.

According to the 2018 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 20.3 million people aged 12 or older dealt with a substance abuse disorder in 2018. [ music hits,doc enters w/donkey ]..And who are you? I’m Brian Fellow!! Brian Fellow….Tracy MorganRobert Forgy….Jeff GordonJose Cruz….Horatio SanzBrian’s Mom….Tracy Morgan. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Brian Fellow: Because of his complex structure. Who are you? Brian Fellow: (upset) That bird is a liar! When they make sweaters out of sheep, which part is their feet?

Uh, I’m not sure if Orpheius himself invented it, but it is based on the movements of a snake, so I guess in a way he did. Brian Fellow: I’m Brian Fellow! Me and the snake are in love!

Sheeps’ horns occur, because of…. First you tell me he’s black, then you tell me he’s Chinese. Weekend Update with Jane Curtin & Bill Murray, SNL Transcripts: Bob Newhart: 05/10/80: Goodnights, New Orleans Vacation | Season 44 Episode 11, SNL Transcripts: Ruth Gordon: 01/22/77: Weekend Update with Jane Curtin, SNL Transcripts: Candice Bergen: 12/11/76: Right To Extreme Stupidity League. Thanks to Blake Benham for this transcript! Denny McClain: Well actually he’s an adult Brown Desert tarantula. I’m gonna leave. Doc Ellis: Hi I’m Doc Ellis from the Lancaster Children’s Petting Zoo. Be the first to rate this post. Brian Fellow: But i bet if he tried to cut his own hair, he might cut one of his ears off!! Robert Forgy: Well, he does have a long narrow body, but unlike a worm, a snake has scaly skin.

He’s an Amazon Yellow Nape that goes by the name of Baily. [starts doing the snake, snapping his fingers and gliding his head side to side]. Where are those snake’s arms?? Doc Ellis: You know, thats a very good question.. [ doc keeps rambling…his voice eventually fades out to brian laughing while thinking of a rabbit cutting his own hair ]. Brian Fellow: [ angered ]- Then why did you bring him here?! I’m Brian Fellow! Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes Mark Twain Quotes. Please welcome a SNAA-AKE! So let’s get going!! Brian Fellow is not an accredited zoologist, nor does he hold an advanced degree in any of the environmental sciences. Brian Fellow: Is he the one that invented this dance? Parrot: I want a new stereo with a tape player and really big speakers sent to my birdhouse! Denny McClain: (confused) Actually, that wouldn’t be a good idea, because his tiny hairs are irritant to human skin.

You might have seen him in the bible. Good evening and welcome to Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet, I’m Brian Fellow! In fact, we’ve got some exciting news!

Brian’s Mom: It’s ok, Brian! Brian Fellow: So, uh, tell us. You’ve entered a no-spin zone on Brian Fellow’s show! Brian Fellow: I don’t know what he told you, but he is NOT Brian Fellow!

Singers: Brian Fellow’s Brian Fellow’s Brian Fellow’s, Safari Planet!! I DO have arms. So let’s get going! Robert Forgy: That’s right, wow! Brian Fellow: Let me ask you a question. Robert Forgy: Do you know why a snake moves like that, Brian? No votes so far! Thanks to Amy Attanasio for this transcript! I’m getting married!

His name is Blaster.

Doc Ellis…..Dean Edwards, [ start music, show Brian standing, pacing in place, pointing to cartoon animals ], Voiceover: Brian Fellow is not an accredited zoologist, nor does he hold an advanced degree in any of the environmental sciences. Jose Cruz: I assure you, Brian, I wasn’t hitting her. Brian Fellow: Well you better get him out of here, before I put my foot in his ass and make him a boot! Let me ask you a question. I’m Brian Fellow! Brian Fellow: Well, that’s all the time we have for today on Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet.

Tonight we are gonna meet some animals that are exciting and enjoy a good time.

Weekend Update with Jimmy Fallon & Tina Fey, SNL Transcripts: William Shatner: 12/20/86, SNL Transcripts: John Travolta: 10/15/94: Goodnights, SNL Transcripts: Maureen Stapleton: 05/19/79, SNL Transcripts: Steve Martin: 01/31/09: MacGruber III, SNL Transcripts: Jaime Pressley: 10/07/06: Jaime Pressley’s Monologue, SNL Transcripts: George Carlin: 10/11/75: Trojan Horse Home Security, SNL Transcripts: Julian Bond: 04/09/77: Dr. X, Family Counsellor, SNL Transcripts: Ben Affleck: 02/19/00: Ben Affleck’s Monologue.

You know a lot about snakes! Brian Fellow's Safari Planet: A Seal and a Bat. That work has earned him nine Emmys and thirteen nominations. Please welcome a tarantula! [applause] Tonight we’re gonna meet some animals. Our first guest enjoys singing and being in a cage. Brian Fellow: Well make up your mind. So tell us about Blaster. Thanks to Justin Chilinski for this transcript! This is Orphieus. [ pauses, then smiles ] Our next guest has big ears too cause he likes to carry coffe beans and rocks…Please welcome, a donkey! He fixes my car. Drug abuse affects your day-to-day life from many different perspectives including your career, your […] Brian Fellow: He’s startin’ to make me mad! Brian Fellow: No matter what he says, he is not my doppleganger! Brian Fellow: Why did you cut it’s hair so short?! Gabby Connors: [ confused ] Um, actually I didn’t cut his hair, this particular rabbit has natural short hair..yeah.. Brian Fellow: Rabbits can’t cut they own hair…that’s CRAZY!! He completed the screen capture of Broadway's Romeo & Juliet in 2013.

Denny McClain: Oh, howdy Brian. Join me next time when we meet a flying squirrel….that sounds CRAZY!! Yes it is.

This is weird for me, and I live with a sheep! Singers:He loves animalsAnd they love him back.Inter-species friendsWe ain’t kidding, mac!Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet!Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet! Brian Fellow: He’s probably hiding ’em behind his back, and when I’m not looking he’s gonna sucker-punch me! - LinkedIn View all posts by Don Roy King.

One of ’em is scary and the other is fuzzy.

Robert Forgy: I’m Robert Forgy of the Lancaster Zoo. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Aug 13, 2012 - I post and reblog a lot of 90s related things, funny stuff, whatever I see or think about that is interesting or funny to me. Get him out of here! Hugh Leonard Quotes. Brian Fellow: Good go, I don’t need that sneaky snake causing no trouble on my show! [ start music, show Brian standing, pacing in place, pointing to cartoon animals ] Voiceover: Brian Fellow is not an accredited zoologist, nor does he hold an advanced degree in any of the environmental sciences.He is simply an enthusiastic young man with a sixth grade education and an abiding love for all of God’s creatures. The company has produced Smokey Joe’s Café; Putting It Together with Carol Burnett; Jekyll & Hyde; and Memphis, all directed by Mr. King. Parrot: (in background) I’m Brian Fellow! Denny McClain: L-L-Look I don’t think you have to worry about that bird impersonating you. He is simply an enthusiastic young man with a sixth grade education and an abiding love for all of God’s creatures…share his love tonight on Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet!

Hudson Yang Family, London Streets That No Longer Exist, Summer Eric Church Lyrics, Parsberg Germany Houses For Rent, An Open Letter To The Guy I'm Falling In Love With, Hallelujah Instrumental Violin, Where Is Angela Unkrich From, Defis Extreme Retour A L'ile Streaming, Lyretail Molly Pregnant, Fantasy Trade Analyzer Baseball, Is Glucose An Inorganic Compound, Pokémon Go Super Bonbon Infini, Jake Tapper Salary 2020, 3xl Barcelona Jersey, Ladder Toss Dimensions, Miguel Altamirano New Mexico, Mini Cooper S R56 Problems, Nba $15 Dollar Challenge 2020, Dan Yuan Ren Chang Jiu Lyrics Translation, Empty Bottles Walmart, Electron Configuration Quiz Answer Key, Ida Sorry You Do Not Have Any Decompilers On Windows, Shadi Mar'i Net Worth, Bergara Military Discount, Blue Marsh Lake Boat Launch, Wwsb Former Anchors, The Perils Of Indifference Thesis, Big Grams Album Cover Models, Jackass Google Drive, Kiro Radio New Schedule, Grace Larson Brumley, Kelly Rae Kenyon, Barbara Meier Garcia, Jake Tapper Salary 2020, Iberlin Ranch Wyoming, How Do I Get Into The Vault In Battle Lab, Tania Fitzgerald Disability, Josiah Bell Numb, Vermont Casting Pioneer, Lucky Fish Finder Ff918 Manual, Danielle Keller Float Pool Rn, Amandla Stenberg Relationship, Qx60 Chrome Delete,