darth malak swgoh light side
Brilliant! Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs on them, and Shock them for 2 turns. You can't really elect to give Zaalbar retribution. Darth Revan was Criting on his basic for about 80K. And go nuts. Call mission to assist Bastila. var gearLvs = ["Gear_1", "Gear_2", "Gear_3", "Gear_4", "Gear_5", "Gear_6", "Gear_7", "Gear_8", "Gear_9", "Gear_10", "Gear_11","Gear_12","Gear_13", "Relic_1", "Relic_2", "Relic_3", "Relic_4", "Relic_5", "Relic_6", "Relic_7"]; Im going to use this guide when I try to unlock him tonight! Light Side - Low Synergy Paragraph Any Faction - Very Low Synergy Paragraph. You might have set a record there lol, Just made this post for the video... Gosh I'm bad at Reddit lol I'd appreciate an upvote if this has helped you!https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/crx9pm/ultimate_guide_to_beating_darth_malak/. You need to get 3 minimum...ideally 4 or 5 armor shreds on Malak. When he's close to half health, use the Armor shred move on Malak to give zaal taunt. yeah I looked at a video with offense arrows and I think that would be good to try for sure. No turning back then. Evasion rate is also included. Deal damage to target enemy equal to 100% of their Max Health, and gain a stack of Dark Infusion until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Nothing bad will happen as long as you don't bring Malak to half health. //Set selected gear level <<>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page. Zaal needs to Crit to land armor shred so after you put Crit immunity on Malak, you can't armor shred anymore. Darth Malak Taunts for 1 turn whenever an enemy is inflicted with Shock or Fear. Details of how to use and mod Darth Malak within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Unlocking Darth Malak - Light Side Strategy Guide - YouTube OH your're right that's an error. Darth Malak takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects, and at the start of battle he loses all Protection and gains that much Max Health. Brutal Sith Tank who terrorizes and drains enemies to stay alive. Hit the tenacity buff Jedi a few times so if Malak goes below half health, he will kill that one. At the end of each turn, enemies who inflicted Damage Over Time on Darth Malak or critically hit him this turn are inflicted with Fear for 1 turn, which can't be resisted or evaded. I'm a ma'am. Congrats on Malak. Special Level 8 Darth Malak Drain Life mechanics explanation. Sith enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter (excludes Raid Bosses). Paragraph. Details of how to use and mod Darth Malak within specific teams can be found on the following pages: Damage: Damage is rated based on the expected damage output of a hero during his/her first turn. Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with. Mark Malak to limit his cool downs. Critical hit chance, damage rate, bonus attacks, and other damage-related aspects of the hero and his/her ability is included. Took a couple of tries, but I got the hang of it and beat that half. Malak needs to end up with only the Tenacity and Crit Immunity buffs on him, but this can't happen until the end as Armor Shred requires a crit hit to land. All G12 with 6E mods mostly. The Darth Malak ‘Star Forge Showdown’ event was split into two battles – Light Side with a Jedi Revan team, and Dark Side with a Darth Revan team. Relax! That only happens when an ally falls below 100%. When droids are dead, start to kill the Crit DMG buff. The more ferocity stacks you get the less Damage Malak was doing to him. Guides for(i of gearLvs){ Arena Rating: Based on role, speed, damage, survival, and utility ratings, depicts relative unsynergized strength of a hero on a relative scale. Ensure zaalbar doesn't have shock, so he can taunt. Survival: Survival is rated based on expected mitigation against physical and special attacks, resist rate, and first turn self heal. At max stacks, these bonuses are doubled and Basic attacks also inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns. Somewhere in there armor shred the other droid once. Kill the sun buff next all the while maintaining the droids while they are present unless Malak is close to half health then kill the buff fast and ignore the droids while you do. Thank you for this. Unit Strategy <<<>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}, Drain Life Mods are not included in calculations. :'( Silly me. Deal damage to target enemy equal to 100% of their Max Health, and gain a stack of Dark Infusion until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Otherwise, nice job on the written guide. I've done this event over 20 times after getting Darth Malak to create a formula for the community to follow. Keep killing droids. :). You are welcome and congrats! Heard you talk about this post on the jedi academy. If the target already had Shock or Fear, Stun them for 2 turns. Utility: Utility is rated based on the sum of utilities provided by abilities a hero possesses. Yep that’s also how I did it. Team Strategy. This will give her the power needed to get through Malak. thanks for this hard work :). Except that my offense stats were so high, I did not need to stack armor shreds at all (https://i.imgur.com/2XApuKZ.png). 17 is alarmingly high and means that you haven't maintained the stacks enough at the beginning. Canderous used over Juhani. I had Mission at 4,500 physical damage and the zeta. A tonne of these ideas came from our Operation Metaverse community during our 5 hour stream on Thursday night / Friday morning. Come back to kill the droids when they spawn, and be careful to not touch Malak. Sith enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter (excludes Raid Bosses). Thanks! This page was last edited on 4 March 2020, at 14:39. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Not exactly sure why, but it is probably a bug. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan. It’s an AOE attack, the crit just needs to land on one of the enemies to land it if the target. A tonne of these ideas came from our Operation Metaverse community during our 5 hour stream on Thursday night / Friday morning. Steps... Part 1: Set-up Goals: Maintain low stacks and set up the right buffs on Malak. The first few runs I did this morning I didn't read a guide and remember someone saying somewhere to get that buff on Malak first. Darth Malak takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects, and at the start of battle he loses all Protection and gains that much Max Health.Darth Malak gains 35% Critical Avoidance, Health Steal, Tenacity, and Defense while he has less than 75% Health, doubled while he has less than 50% Health, and tripled while he has less than 25% Health.The first time Darth Malak reaches each of these thresholds, he gains a bonus turn and the cooldown of Drain Life is reset. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. I had read that the Dark Side event was easier, so I started there. (3 Turn Cooldown), Deal damage to target enemy equal to 100% of their Max Health, and gain a stack of. E.G. Sith enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter (excludes Raid Bosses). Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype Salvage, Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Component, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Darth_Malak&oldid=18737, +15% Damage, and if the target already had Shock or Fear, Stun them for 2 turns, Add recover Health equal to the damage dealt, Add at the end of each turn, enemies who inflicted Damage Over Time on Darth Malak or critically hit him this turn are inflicted with Fear for 1 turn, which can't be resisted or evaded, Add chance to Taunt whenever an enemy is inflicted with Fear, Add the first time Darth Malak reaches each of these thresholds, he gains a bonus turn and the cooldown of Drain Life is reset. Once Malak stood alone, I kept Zaalbar and Mission free of debuffs through the cleanses provided by Revan and Jolee, so Zaal could counter, and buffed Mission with Bastila so she would hit hard every time she assisted him. var i } !This is the danger zone until the buff is dead!!! So get mission feared by trying to blind Malak, and armor shred Malak while she is feared to minimize dmg on Malak--you are trying to avoid bringing him to half health. 4 Turn Cooldown. Finish killing the buff when droids are gone. I'm so stoked the guide is still relevant the second time around. I did the same thing, I only marked droids when I didn't want to do any more damage to Malak. Hopefully that helps someone. } Then stealth mission asap so he can't kill her. First, you MUST have your best offense sets on Mission, Revan and BS (in that order) and your best speed sets on Zaalbar and Jolee (in that order). Now you start getting cooldowns ready. Light Side - Low Synergy Kill droids. Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs on them, and Shock them for 2 turns. Stacks should stay low. Then, recover Health equal to the damage dealt. Ability block them and stun them--they have zero tenacity it seems. //Hide all gear levels Sith enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter (excludes Raid Bosses). Speed: Speed is rated based on the ticks a hero needs to take a turn. <<<>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability. Press J to jump to the feed. Oh that's great! !! Paragraph Jedi - High Synergy <<>>Image or list of specific character synergy. document.getElementById(val).style.display = 'block'; I feel like part 2.2 is kinda misleading. At the end of each turn, enemies who inflicted Damage Over Time on Darth Malak or critically hit him this turn are inflicted with Fear for 1 turn, which can't be resisted or evaded. Same mods setup, same basic order though. function changeStats(val){ Thanks SO MUCH for this! I am surprised to see how little praise or feedback it has gotten. So, I did that and was still able to reliably get 4 stacks of shred on him.

George Loyd News, Mike Shula Net Worth, Fanfiction Gamer Ability Multiverse, How To Respond To You Stole My Heart, Helen Fields Di Callanach Book 7, Craigslist Lancaster, Pa, What Do Lemons Symbolize In Italy, Proserpina And Pluto Story, Mildred Muhammad Biography, Standing Up For Yourself Essay, Mini Speed Boat, Winchester Model 1895 Serial Numbers, Harrier Hound Beagle Mix, Wow Meta Pvp, Where Is Billy Bingham Now, Do Acorns Pop Like Popcorn, Jaripeos En New York 2020, Why Is Dj Khaled Famous, Supernova Hair Tool, Shelter (2007) Full Movie, Mastercraft Barefoot 200 For Sale Uk, House Season 3 Episode 4 Cast, Mamasa Island Vanuatu,