day ones bfc dboy lyrics
You'll always be my Day 1 Day zero when I was no one I'm nothing by myself, you and no one else Thankful you're my Day 1 Thankful you're my I got lucky finding you I won big the day that I came across you 'Cause when you're with me, I don't feel blue Not a day goes by that I would not redo Everybody wants to love It's easy when you try hard enough That's why I don't fuck with everybody Glock 9 on my waistline Wish I could have saved my niggas Cut niggas off like Jay Z My niggas is kings now These niggas switchin' on their day ones When I look back, man I was so dumb Niggas sneak dissin', don't know me I saw so much when I was so young in my circle I dare a nigga try to take mine They killed him right before my b-day (I'm doin' it for you, my nigga) Few of my niggas got Instagram I love when hate comes/ cause my day 1's/ will bust ya face up so come and say somethin'/ watch you change up the conversation/ to stay away from all complications/ Wish I could have saved y'all (saved my niggas) Wish I could have saved y'all (wish I could have saved my niggas) But get yourself together 'fore that out day Founders of the streets with potential Day Ones Lyrics: Rest in peace my day ones (Rest in peace, my niggas) / Wish I could have saved y'all (wish I could have saved my niggas) / Hand on my AR (on my AR) / … But get yourself together 'fore that out day Hundred shots on that AK They wonder why my heart is so numb [Chorus] I ain't goin' out like Trayvon (goin' out like Trayvon) They don't gotta fuck with them state trays Young nigga get that weight gone Ain't competent, fake weak nigga Day 1 Lyrics: Yeah, yeah / You'll always be my Day 1 / Day 0 when I was no one / I'm nothing by myself, you and no one else / Thankful you're my Day 1 … I bet that impact crack your face bones ISIS members on speed dial System take my niggas' lives away (niggas, stole their life away) [Verse 2] Hand on my AR (on my AR) System take my niggas' lives away (niggas, stole their life away) I ain't goin' out like Trayvon (goin' out like Trayvon) Can't look me in my face, nah Hop in this bitch and my soul bleed So don't be spooked I got this uzi on .45 hit your face I make sure their books straight I done seen my niggas drop like flies (rest in peace, my niggas) I'd rather be out here with no friends Rest in peace my day ones (Rest in peace, my niggas) Shoot shit like Kobe Wish I could have saved my niggas, I ain't goin' out like Trayvon (goin' out like Trayvon), Rest in peace my day ones (Rest in peace, my niggas), Rest in peace to Mario (I'm doin' it for you, my nigga). Say young nigga get your cake loan They tell you what you wanna hear Then come around and try to bro me And built them blocks like Legos Know I'm chasin' after a million (take off on them niggas, huh?) .45 black like Akon They only teach what they want you to know Rest in peace my day ones (Rest in peace, my niggas) Listen to Day Ones by BFC D-Boy Feat. Put them fuck niggas in my rearview System take my niggas' lives away (niggas, stole their life away) Rest in peace my day ones (Rest in peace, my niggas) He always told me be my own man (I'm doin' it for you, my nigga) All of my niggas got JPays I stick to my own team In the studio like With a bad bitch, she Brazilian (what's up, baby?) Be [?] Rest in peace to Mario (I'm doin' it for you, my nigga) Shoulda used that game that I soaked up Have 'em run up on you with the bomb on 'em BFC D-Boy Blue Holiday ℗ BlueFace Campaign Released on: 2018-12-24 Auto-generated by YouTube. We can never even have a convo 911, no ceilings I thought you was my day one (Day one) Day one (One) I thought you was my day one (Day one) I thought you was my day one (One) I thought you was my day one (One) Aye, day one (Day one) Back of his head, he died instantly For Rondo I'ma go that way They couldn't even look him in his face Nigga, rest in peace, my old man (I'm doin' it for you, my nigga) Tell the truth on every track Wish I could have saved y'all (saved my niggas) But nigga, my streets, you can't play on Mike Sherm & Splurge, 2,958 Shazams. Free all of my day ones (tell 'em free my niggas) Rest in peace my day ones Won't never tell you what I think Choppa screamin' like Lil Jon Free all of my day ones (tell 'em free my niggas) [Outro] We got drums, even on the handguns I'ma die by what I stand for Day Ones Lyrics: I got my day ones with me / AOnes with me / Real ones with me / That is all I need / We don't want no love / We just want to fuck all your bitches / I got my day ones with me

Does Tituss Burgess Have Children, Balthazar Season 3, Used Gym Equipment, Who Does Celaena Sardothien Marry, Gasp Dresses Melbourne, Snail's House Art, Surf Clam Vs Quahog, Lance Stroll Chloe Stroll, Isuzu Nps 4x4 Usa, Weber Smokey Joe Parts, Craigslist Rochester Mn Personals, Dbd Flashlight Addons, Troy Landry Wikipedia, Le Pouvoir Des Six Film Date De Sortie, Acnh Hazel House, Synology 2021 Models, Os Electron Configuration, But Strangely Your Mange Is The Same Meaning, Calais Campbell Net Worth, 2 Copies Of Apoe4, Sally Deema And Serene, Zubaira Tukhugov Wife, Brown Girl Chords, Fabric You Can See Through One Way, Physics Ia Optics, Swagcycle Pro Mods, Maurice Hines Death, Alabama Luella Barker Instagram, Michael Mann Mypayrollhr Wikipedia, Fun Mod Minecraft, Hamburger Steak Danny St Pierre, How Fast Can A Tarantula Hawk Fly, Bissell 2085 Vs 2089, Kirby Morrow Wife, Brian Maurer Father 25 Years, Most Expensive Suburbs In Adelaide 2020, Unreal Engine 4 Disable Bloom, Minecraft Music Disc, Lululemon Organizational Structure, Marcus Johnson Basketball 2026 Height, Wnba Financial Statements, Mark Felt, Daughter Missing, Put The Lime In The Coconut Roblox Id, Kenshi Best Research, Energizer 15 Minute Charger Blinking Red Light, Haikyuu Teams Animals, Chris Morgan Physio, Roslyn Packer Net Worth, Jet Ski Sale Near Me, Patron Saint Of Math, Colnago V3 Test, Helen Pierce Ozark Height, Belgium Size Compared To Us State, Johanna Colón Net Worth,