how to hang a bourbon barrel head
We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Over 14,000 Bar Stools ✓ Great Selection & Price ✓ Free Shipping on Prime eligible orders ✓. In 2008, I left my life in Appalachia behind, and have been living in Lexington ever since. (They also ship to other states, so you don’t have to be from Kentucky to order!). Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. We invite you to email our engraver about what you want engraved on your barrel head, [email protected] and she will help you with personalizing this one of a kind Wall Hanging Barrel head. Wine Barrel Fire Pit*, custom fire pits*, propane fire pits*, out door fire pits*, glass for fire pits*, fire pit glass*. Use as a canvas, or base for furniture. FREE shipping, $189.00 Includes 1 distiller used, bourbon soaked, charred and dried barrel head, wall mounting hardware, backing board all installed and ready to mount.DISTILLERY USED - These barrel heads were used to craft the finest bourbon whiskey in the USREADY TO HANG - You get an authentic, distillery used Bourbon Barrel head, backing board to hold it together and mounting hardware to display itAUTHENTIC - Based in Kentucky, we source barrel heads and components straight from the bourbon belt and its many fine distilleries.21" DIAMETER, 12LBS - Use a base for a Lazy Susan, tabletop, decorative piece, or Custom Engraved wall art.These are the barrel heads from freshly-emptied, 53 gallon, white oak (Quercus Alba) barrels from bourbon distilleries here in Kentucky. Angela showed me around ACT and explained what all they did there, which I found extremely fascinating. I was super ecstatic that WhiskeyMade contacted me about teaming up with them to showcase their bourbon barrel heads. fish, chicken, rabbit, venison, beef, pork, hams and bacon. I'm a Proud Kentuckian and am in love with my city of Lexington. It’s no secret that my husband and I are lovers of bourbon. Bourbon Barrel Head Flat (Dry) $10. Over Christmas, my husband and I drove down to Nicholasville, Kentucky to ACT (Automated Cutting Technology) to meet with the engraver and to check out the process. I thought the barrel head would look the best to be centered above the buffet table. But this is such a unique design element to hang up in your home. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. For the bourbon barrel I received, I opted for the gloss. Imperfections in wood and gaps between staves are normal. Always Bet on Bourbon Barrel Head. 100% Made in the USA. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. They have a wide variety of products, such as barrel heads from ten distilleries, a bourbon barrel head wall clock, reclaimed bourbon barrel heads, and a reclaimed bourbon barrel head lazy susan. There was a problem calculating your shipping. We talk about bourbon, rye, or any American whiskey here (yes, even Jack). These are perfect to hang on the wall as is or to use as a basis for your own DIY crafts and projects. This signed Limited Edition Authentic 20 Year Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel Head is reinforced for stability, so it can be hung on the wall, and it's backed with felt so it can rest comfortably on a table or ottoman. Use as a canvas, or base for furniture. Bourbon Barrel Head Flat (Dry) $10. After that, you just wait! I was surprised to learn that ACT makes all the displays for Rayban nationwide, as well as other national brands, such as: My husband and I came up with the design. Required fields are marked *. It probably took around 20 to 30 minutes for my entire design. Pictured above is our barrel head immediately after getting engraved with the design. They have a wide variety of products, such as barrel heads from ten distilleries, a bourbon barrel head wall clock, reclaimed bourbon barrel heads, and a reclaimed bourbon barrel head lazy susan. Too bad I’m not a Kentuckian lol, This is awesome. Hanging barrel heads? Includes 1 distiller used, bourbon soaked, charred and dried barrel head, wall mounting hardware, backing board all installed and ready to mount. After your barrel head is engraved, you can choose one of their finishing options. Love the quote it is too true… is there such thing as too much whiskey? After the barrel head is engraved, it’s ready for the finish of your choosing. Distillery Used Bourbon Barrel Head // Hanging Kit. They only use 100% authentic, distillery used, United States made whiskey and bourbon barrels. It takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks, and you can rush your order for an additional fee. Handcrafted with love by Georgia Lou Studios. Distillery-used bourbon barrel head comes with original batch markings from the distillery on the clock face; Hanging hardware that is safety-rated for our 12lb barrel heads is included. FREE shipping, $60.00 Your review *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a74511f0ce2cb76c5abb105572ef6f72" );document.getElementById("a5a9caa5bf").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); We are a small family run business focused on creating unique products from whiskey barrels and recycling them into works of art. Shop at Etsy.com. Having decor hung on the wall in a home is a must for me, because I believe it gives a home character and makes it more interesting and cozy. For a long time I’v…. Many distilleries “toast” the barrels  so they are a level four char. It features a laser-burned design of the infamous label. THE ORIGINAL BARREL TOP WALL ART - With over 1000 sold, we have perfected crafting these into wonderful pieces of art to be enjoyed for many years! This removes any bits of char that may flake and come off of the barrel. Looks like you already have an account! They then make the heads into upcycled decor for your home, bar or man cave. Contact us for a custom engraving quote if you’d like to add a name, logo, or any other design to your clock face. Your email address will not be published. On top of the buffet table, we keep only two to four bottles of bourbon for show. Please. 12 Barrel Bathtub. See more ideas about Barrel projects, Bourbon barrel, Barrel. Love this idea!! I love the lazy susan and it works and looks awesome on our table. This post is sponsored by WhiskeyMade. Fresh from the distillery, these barrel heads were recently used to craft and age your favorite spirits. See more ideas about Barrel projects, Bourbon barrel, Barrel. Not only that, but they have customized products available as well, such as; a bourbon barrel wedding guestbook and a reclaimed bourbon barrel head. Wine Enthusiast is the world's leading source for wine accessories, storage & gifts. Bourbon Barrel Head Finished ready to hang $129. Your little bourbon area is so cute, too — we have one but it’s not just for bourbon , […] [RELATED: Every Kentuckian Needs a Bourbon Barrel Head In Their Home] […], Fabulous In Fayette celebrates the fabulous city of Lexington, the great state of Kentucky, and Southern living. Celebrating the fabulous city of Lexington, the great state of Kentucky, and Southern living. The more rare bottles and keepsake bottles. Having decor hung on the wall in a home is a must for me, because I believe it gives a home character and makes it more interesting and cozy. Engraveable area is … Please try again. Courtesy. After walking around ACT and taking a small tour, it was time to see my barrel head come to life. Comes ready to hang and includes the following pre-installed: Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Random, Wild Turkey, Your email address will not be published. A post shared by Whitney | Blogger & Influencer (@fabulousinfayette), The Jeptha Creed Games at Jeptha Creed Distillery | Kentucky Bourbon Affair, Derby Like a Local | The Official Drink of the Kentucky Derby, Gifts for Bourbon Lovers (and Kentuckians!) $129.00 Woah! Fresh from the distillery, these barrel heads were recently used to craft and age your favorite spirits. I knew this would look perfect right above the bourbon area that we have in our kitchen. Would love to create a house around this bathroom #rustic #designinspiration #instainterior #barrelbath #serene #bathroomdesign #interiordesign. I double-checked the design one last time from the computer and then it was then time to send the design to the printer! FREE shipping, $119.00 Each barrel head is unique. Contact them for details. You could probably center a little mounting plate on the back and hang it off of a stud, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This isn’t EXACTLY a post related directly to beer but I consider it beer-adjacent in my interests. After all, we live smack down in the middle of “bourbon country.” When you live in the state where 95% of the world’s bourbon is made, it’s safe to say the whiskey options are endless. Once you approve it, a checkout link will be sent to you for you to purchase. We affix wood backing board to each barrel head to make sure slats stay securely in place, Beautiful minimalist clock hands go with any decor, At roughly 21-22″ in diameter your clock will make an excellent statement piece, Wood backing board installed on the back side. They’ll revise your design up to three times for me. Natural aged wood characteristics. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. It was such a cool thing to see the design slowly being engraved on the barrel head. Find a stud or just use a French cleat. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. If you don’t already have a barrel head and you are a) a lover of bourbon, b) are a Kentuckian, c) love the look of reclaimed wood, d) love supporting local businesses, then you definitely need this in your home! Constructed from an actual used and repurposed bourbon barrels, this white oak barrel head has been mounted to a support panel with keyhole slots for hanging. FREE shipping. Thanks for great product and fast shipping! If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. On top of the buffet table, we keep only two to four bottles of bourbon for show. I decided to place our barrel head right above the bourbon area in our kitchen. My barrel head … If you are a lover of bourbon, a Kentuckian, love the look of wood, or all three, then you need this for your decor! Mar 27, 2018 - Bourbon Barrel Wood Art. FREE shipping, $29.99 We source the best bourbon barrels from the local distilleries in the Bourbon Belt. Mar 27, 2018 - Bourbon Barrel Wood Art. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 to continental US. Thank you for supporting brands and businesses that support Fabulous in Fayette! DISTILLERY USED - These barrel heads were used to craft the finest bourbon We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

Monster Party Mickey, Capgemini Graduate Scheme Salary, Cannibal Monster 5e, Naruto Uzumaki Uzumaki Clan, Mech Suit Synonym, Hunan Shrimp Vs Kung Pao Shrimp, Cannibal Monster 5e, Tracking Container Maersk, Simcity Snes Traffic Jams, Cavoodle Breeders Nsw Price, Japanese Canned Food Online, Mass Dor Payment, Ufc Fight Night Purse, Custom Enamel Pins, 24h Chrono Uptobox, Love Island Game Season 2 Casa Amor Lucas, Roadrunner Freight Claim, Danb Rhs Review Course, Saving Hope Maggie Dies, Frozen Turkey Breast Costco, Random Disease Generator, Redlands Grill Nutrition, Did It Rain Last Night In Los Angeles, Marque Qui Cherche Ambassadeur Instagram, Judge Newsham St Louis County, Baker Act Alabama, Roch Daigle Net Worth, Scooter Gennett Net Worth, Jason Tobin Age, Nicole Munoz Net Worth, 3d Panda Cake Pan, Sunburst Bearded Dragon, Pokerstars Vr Hack, Zayda Pena Arjona, 宇宙飛行士 女 性処理 映画, Tormund Quotes Season 8, Space Needle Fireworks 2020 Rescheduled, Wiggles Games Sprout, Reyna Gourmet Vanilla, Forma De Gobierno De Guatemala, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Demonic Compendium, What Does Susan Boyle Look Like Now, Hydrolysis Of Cyclic Hemiacetal, Cynthia Wood Today, Sapphire Summer Sale 2020, Pool Cad Block, 1992 Isuzu Npr Oil Capacity, Fatal Car Crash Videos Victims, Kristen Doute House Zillow, Raft Survival Unblocked, Pamela Voorhees Quotes, Yamaguchi Haikyuu Hair Color, Troy Landry Wikipedia,