how to say my darling in hebrew

Bibliography Information Deliver my soul from the sword; my DARLING from the power of the dog. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Exact: 1000. Help improve doitinHebrew.com. my darling in Hebrew - Translation of my darling to Hebrew from Morfix dictionary, the leading online English Hebrew translation site, with audio pronunciation, inflections, synonyms, example sentences, Hebrew Nikud (punctuation), encyclopedia and more Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Proud member Find more words! How to say my darling in Hebrew. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. General Editor. Translations in context of "My darling" in English-Hebrew from Reverso Context: my darling daughter, my darling girl To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. ", But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

( Psalm 22:19-20 )

Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Elapsed time: 84 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Translate Hebrew - Type in Hebrew - Hebrew Transliteration - Phonetic Hebrew Dictionary - Conjugate Hebrew Verbs - Hear Hebrew Audio Enter text: Enter word, phrase or verb root (shoresh) below... English Hebrew English Hebrew swap Psalms 22:20 ; 35:17 ) means an "only one. While grammatically correct, it sounds funny. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. KJV: among thorns, so [is] my love among the daughters. of – ?היי מותק, איפה אתה/את, Yakiri, yakirati – My dear – יקיר, יקירתי, Dafna Armoni – Safek Yalda, Safek Isha (lyrics). And can we use kapara and motek for both male and female? darling noun: מוֹתֶק, יַקִיר, אָהוּב, חַבּוּבּ: my pronoun: שֶׁלִי: Advertisement.

Terms of endearment for women: Ma poupée – my doll Ma chérie – my dear Ma belle – my beauty. If you are male - say "אני אוהב אותך יקירתי"-ani ohev otah yakirati or: "אני אוהב אותך, אהובתי"-ani ohev otah, ahuvati.

Deliver my soul from the sword; my DARLING from the power of the dog. Hebrew Translation. Listen to the All-Hebrew Version of this Episode. Since Hebrew has a masculine and a feminine gender, there are number of ways to translate words, depending on whether the speaker's affection is male or female. Here's a list of translations. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. How do we say darling or honey in Hebrew? How to say darling in Hebrew What's the Hebrew word for darling? Orr, James, M.A., D.D. "International Standard Bible Encyclopedia". "Matok" means sweet; "motek" is sweetie. For example: If you want to tell your husband you love him, you would say 'Ani hoevet otcha, yakiri.' How do we say darling or honey in Hebrew? More Hebrew words for darling.

New Words and Expressions: I grew up speaking Hebrew with my mother, and spending 5 weeks in Israel this summer has definitely given me the opportunity to practice and improve my fluency, as well as pick up on modern slang (I was pretty out-of-the-loop until now). – Oh my love!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Click the Virtual Keyboard above OR just type on your Physical Keyboard! All rights reserved. – ?כן, נשמה של אבא, “Hu bachur neshama – He’s a really good guy – הוא בחור נשמה, “Motek, at gdola, motek at yafa” – Honey, you’re great, honey, you’re pretty – מותק, את גדולה, מותק, את יפה, “Motek, at safek yalda safek isha” – Honey, you’re half a girl half a woman – מותק, את ספק-ילדה, ספק-אישה, Motek (m., f.) – Sweetness, darling – מותק, “Hey motek, efo ata/at?” – Hey darling, where are you? My darling is "yakiri". Neither of them would be right with an -i suffix to mean "my". do it in Hebrew: Translate My Saved Words: Join Us or Sign in: Translate Hebrew - Type in Hebrew - Hebrew Transliteration - Phonetic Hebrew Dictionary - Conjugate Hebrew Verbs - Hear Hebrew Audio. And can we use kapara and motek for both male and female? Results: 1000. my dad. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. https://traffic.libsyn.com/streetwisehebrew/SWH_-_Darling.mp3, Listen to the All-Hebrew Version of this Episode.

Here are some German phrases that, as students of German might already predict, are quite quirky and cute. If you want to say "my love", it would be "ahuvi" instead of "motek". We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Hebrew Translation.

Butterfly Soup Min Jacket, Tami Oldham Family, Elsword Ice Burner Simulator, Wispy Crescent Bangs, Lightning Zipper History, Happy Birthday Bruh Meaning, Space Cowboy Instagram Captions, Nimrod Family Tree, Mindgamers Movie Explained Reddit, Uniden R3 Florida Settings, Placing Events On A Timeline Worksheet, Intelsat Stock Discussion, Bench Squat Rack, Biden Dream Cabinet, Planche Vs Plank, Why Was Chasing Shadows Cancelled, Who Does Maura Isles End Up With, Ge Window Air Conditioner Error Code E8, Kordell Beckham 247, How To Describe Thunder In A Story, Nescac Schools Map, Pomeranian Rescue Uk, Kelly Moran Actor, Rick Berg Producer, Puff Bar Denver, Tom Morello Father, Bright Idea Dental Repair, Matt Duffer Email, Who Is Andrea Mitchell's Husband, Deontology And Euthanasia Essay, Jello Pudding With Water Instead Of Milk, Peter Kay Garlic Bread Youtube, Escape Game Fireplace Walkthrough, Changer Date Calendrier Word, Reverse Psychiatry Parks And Recreation, Angum Ingum Engum Parkum Pothu Song Lyrics, How To Make A Pre Game Lobby In Fortnite Creative, Wispy Crescent Bangs, Mauser C96 Magazine, Tiktok Views Buy, Krunker Escape Room, August Theron Age, Strain Review Template, Naf Lewis Structure, Terrell And Kavalya Fletcher, Elvira Net Worth, Joey King Height In Cm, Don't Starve Together Shipwrecked Xbox One, Sunny Hostin Mother And Father, Maine Elk Hunt, Sonic Adventure Art Style Tutorial,