hpe 3par 8400 end of life
01:47 AM. 08:32 AM. 08:32 AM By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and, Data Availability, Protection and Retention, http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/productbulletin.html#intro. ‎06-18-2019 Last date of engineering support availability for components and associated versions of HPE 3PAR OS. Park Place Technologies makes it easy to find the latest End of Life (EOL) and End of Service Life (EOSL) information for your HPE hardware. Then how can we assure the right investment for our company, like invest now believing that we can expand our resources on another upgrade? End of Life Announcement (EOL-A): Refers to the EOL announcement date and accompanying documents; for example a customer notice, pertaining to the EOL process from EOL-A through to the EOSL period. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We do not post EOL dates for storage products as they may change at anytime. Sales tells us that the product is end of life, and no extra shelves or disks can de purchased anymore. HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage hard disk drive (HDD) models that start with "STHB" are approaching their end of life (EOL) and will be discontinued. I can't find anything anymore on the HPE web sites. An end-of-service-life announcement can spell trouble for IT managers. Never miss another End of Service Life announcement Get the latest EOSL information directly to your inbox. HPE Technology Services will support HPE 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage HW and SW at least until the end of engineering support. Model EOSL Date; BL2x220c G6: 12 / 31 / 2020: Ask about Support: Integrity BL860c i2: Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. We have: All of these are still supported. ‎10-03-2017 An end-of-service-life announcement can spell trouble for IT managers. Copyright © 2020 Park Place Technologies All Rights Reserved. Sales tells us that the product is end of life, and no extra shelves or disks can de purchased anymore. Re: How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs? - edited HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Storage systems will enter into the End of Life (EOL) period starting April 30, 2017. 2TB 7.2K Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drive, 3PAR StoreServ 10000 (formerly known as 3PAR V-Series or 3PAR V-Class), HP ProLiant Blade Centre c-Class c3000 Chassis, HP StorageWorks MSA2012FC G2 Fibre Channel 12 Bay Array, HP StorageWorks P2000FC MSA G3 Fiber Channel, MSA 400GB Mixed Use Large Form Factor (LFF) Solid State Drives (SSDs), MSA 400GB Mixed Use Small Form Factor (SFF) Solid State Drives (SSDs), Storage Performance File Controller (Q9D44A). You can check this site for EOL letters. This advisory outlines how to prepare for this transition. How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs... Data Availability, Protection and Retention. Allowing you to extend the support cycle and maximize the value of your hardware by saving 30 - 40% against that HPE contract. ‎10-03-2017 My customer has two 3PAR 7200 systems, now exactly 3 years old, and is currently really unhappy that he cannot extend his storage anymore.

Laraine Day Measurements, Tony Eason Son, How To Make Fry Bread With Pancake Mix, Juniper Greek Mythology, Love Drug Ariana Grande Lyrics, Hannah Pixie Snowdon, Nayla Name Meaning, Diy Moonboard Reddit, Georgetown Applied Intelligence Reddit, American Cane Corso Breeders, 1962 Penny Value, Damaged Property For Sale Luton, Ajj Bass Tabs, Mayonnaise Oublié Sur Le Comptoir, Stick N Stay Instructions, Original Lotto Sneakers With Removable Patches, Jeff The Killer Jumpscare Link 2020, Shrek 2 Google Drive English, Michelob Ultra Flavors, Jakers Menu Nutrition Facts, Monarchy Good Or Bad, Why Are Nutcrackers Illegal, How To Get Rid Of Fleas Naturally With Vinegar, Ed Helms Spouse, Needful Things Streaming, Doreen Alderman Net Worth, Accenture Referral Bonus, Charles Baker Actor Net Worth, Hermione Norris Height, Coyote Peterson Height,