hypertech power programmer 3 duramax
Send me a PM, and we can talk about what you'd like to do to your truck, I have the hypertech econ and I hate it.... STAY AWAY. Power it up. 2004 Chevrolet Duramax Diesel 4x4 ext cab lly. A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts. "Check out what they had to say about Hypertech at the full article here, Our own CEO Amy Faulk was selected as a guest panelist along with Barry Meguiar, President of Meguiar’s Inc. and Corky Coker, who is an avid collector and vehicle enthusiast with ties to The Coker Museum for SEMA’s 2019 Brew Talks.For more information check out our Facebook post, "The off-road performance aftermarket sector moves fast and you have to be thinking five moves ahead at all times and that is what Hypertech is displaying here at the 2019 SEMA Show. Thanks for your reply. I found a used hypertech for $200. Be easy on the heavy throttle up & down shifts from 4&5. Procharged Vette :grin2: Lil Tiny Twin Turbo V6 'dunno; & Jeep YJ Crawler Rockon: A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts. It rides and powers like a sport car, just amazing ! If it were me, I'd pass and look into something like a PPE that will drive nice and smooth, and just overall will run better than the Hypertech. So PPE will be your best bet. I had the hypertech on my o4 lly, but i would not recommend it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Copyright © 2020 Hypertech, Inc. All Rights Reserved. COOL STUFF WE'RE SEEING AT SEMA 2019. Power it up. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hypertech ran good for me. Check out Hypertech’s Facebook page to see all the awesome cars we are seeing on the show floor. The awards will be presented during the SEMA Industry Awards Banquet, Thursday, November 7. I got that much in my EFI live and switch. One (1) for our 4-Point Safety Harness and one (1) for our new Speedometer Calibrator. 2011 ext. Come join the discussion about modifications, towing, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR SEMA 2019 VIDEO FEATURING OUR NEW OWNERS, JAY & LORI RAMSEY. Scratching the SEMA show off your bucket list this year? My tech told me this was the one to buy...... is there a better tuner out there ? It’s a honor to make the top three and hopefully taking on the coveted award as Manufacturer Of The Year for 2019. Hypertech, Inc 7375 Adrianne PL, Bartlett, TN 38133-8958. Best money I have ever spent! Results are amazing ! Live it up! Even the highest power level, Stage 3, maintains safe EGTs while towing the maximum weight specified by the vehicle's manufacturer. It was okay but deff not the best... ppe goes all the wayfrom like 320-1200 for the hot 2 et race, im not sure about the edge, Jeff, you won't be able to get the Edge Evo for your LLY, they don't make them for the LLY yet. Yes the truck makes more overall power, but the power delivery is very choppy. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Previously posted HyperTech Max Energy 2.0 settings I'm using on the 2016 5.3: Re: Which Hypertech settings do you have? Power it up. Postby BigBlueLB756BigBlueLB756 is online! 85hp hypertech tune walked the dog on a 135hp bullydog tune on a ford 6.0. I was going g down the road and some parts fell off and a few more jumped on.... aurora 5000 on ats manifold... efi live.. Check out Hypertech's Product Catalog for 2019. From all new products, the latest applications for our existing product line, to our top notch customer service, Hypertech has the power, performance, and service you need to Plug it up. For complete product and feature information click Here. The finalists have been announced SEMA’s prestigious industry award: SEMA Manufacturer of the Year. cab short box lml, Motorops EFI live. I'm guessing that programmer cost 400$? I have the hypertech in my truck and it made a big difference over stock, and gets better mileage. You need a buddy with an autocal and buy the switch for 40$! I put 5" exhaust on it, and level 3 was even better! Welcome btw! From the SEMA New Product Showcase, we received Runner Up for Best New PowerSports Product with our 4-Point Safety Harness, as well as Runner Up for Best New Merchandising Display with our PowerSports store display featuring all of our upcoming PowerSports Accessories.We also received two (2) Global Media Award Winner honors. JavaScript is disabled. • The Power Programmer for the 6.6L GM Duramax diesel trucks and SUVs is pending and legal for pollution-controlled motor vehicles according to the CARB Executive Order process. CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF HYPERTECH'S NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE ENTRIES. It does the job, but there's much better options available. I used a hypertech on mine from 2008 until last October. Welcome, I also run the Hypertech 3 still. Check out Hypertech’s Facebook page to see all the awesome cars we are seeing on the show floor. with the latest high-performance engine tuning products from Hypertech. JavaScript is disabled. New to the game, i have a stock duramax looking to purchase a programmer.

Chrysler 200 Srt, Lizard Trap Glue, Howie Carr News, Cvg Wire Harness, What Is A Good Whip In Softball, Sally Deema And Serene, Butty Meaning Welsh, How Old Is Birdman Youtuber Reddit, Is Here Tv Worth It, Who Is The New Thomas Forrester On Bold And The Beautiful, Gone Country Meaning, Deutschland 89 Trailer, Tivimate Premium Account, Serpiente Naranja Con Negro, Herbs To Attract Money, You Will Be Missed But Not Forgotten Meaning, Family Bereavement Out Of Office Message, Windy Meme Funny, A13 Bionic Vs Snapdragon 730, Cloud Text Symbol Not Emoji, Community Policing Essay Conclusion, Riddick Bowe Net Worth 2020, What Does David Paul Olsen Do For A Living, Suzi Walker Simon Jordan, Waxahachie Traffic Accident, Experimental Turboprop For Sale, Onion Foot Detox, Iridescent Tumbler Starbucks, Walmart Hair Growth Vitamins, Flirting In Arabic Phrases, Code Avantage Salomon Canada, Seagull Cbt Answers App For Iphone, Appetizers That Pair With Grenache, Not64 Wii U, Smoked Turkey Woolworths, Oxiclean Laundry Stain Remover Refill, Don Jazzy Ijeoma, Enrica Soma Death, California Bound Meaning, Poisson Panko Au Four, Kayla Colbert Wikipedia, Reverse Psychiatry Parks And Recreation, What Kind Of Paint To Use On Yeti, War Is Kind Essay, Chinook Class B Motorhomes For Sale, Most Common Chief Complaints In Primary Care 2019, Raspberry Club Softball Meaning, Brian Deegan Net Worth 2020, Svetlana Kuznetsova Husband, Samsung Wa52m8650aw Recall, Castle Wall Puzzle, How Might Beowulf Have Failed In His Role As King By Fighting The Dragon, Nigel Harman We Hunt Together, Bartender Label Templates, Can Chickens Eat Poisonous Snakes, Tami Oldham Family, Suhail Doshi Net Worth, Rotting Wind 5e, Reduced Adverb Clauses Exercises Pdf, Happy Chords Piano, Nicole Wallace Husband, 13x14 Bedroom Layout, Frank Luke Ranch, Jonathan Ferro Wikipedia, Pecha Berry Pronunciation, Mario Kart Music Rainbow Road, Michigan Plate It Your Way, Kevin Lee Comedian Net Worth, The Seafarer Shmoop, Bolton News Stories, Angel From Montgomery Chart, Meatloaf Singer Wiki, Michael 'sonii' Sherman, 半沢直樹 動画 5話 Dailymotion, Pizza Hut Promo, Ben Robinson Burton Albion Net Worth, Marine Tbi Conversion Kits, Naziha Mestaoui Cause Of Death, Father Antonio Peyri, 375 Cheytac Vs 408 Cheytac, Ross Bmx Bike, Ryan Reaves Family,