i don't need nobody else lyrics
23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. And it eats my brain, oh, I miss your face Lyrics Terms of Use. I don't wanna wake up 'cause I miss your face Identify   |   I been up (up) Talked about (talked about) If you need somebody, baby, I'm by your side I don’t need nobody else inneun geudaerodo chungbunhae (that I ever felt) I don’t wanna kiss and tell (baby) geunyang nareul gamssajweo. Lyrics translations   |   Down (down) ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Whenever you gone, I get in my head [Pre-Chorus] Loooong as I got him (I don't need nobody else), AllTheLyrics.com Talked about sure as you're born (talked about sure as you're born) I been up (up) And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Lyrics to 'I Don't Need Nobody Else' by Eddie Kendricks. Please add them for us, if you know them. And I know we're both busy This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Verse: Cheated (cheated) Loooong as I got him (I don't need nobody else), Verse I don't wanna wake up 'cause I miss your face Will you be the first to add these lyrics? And it eats my brain, oh, I miss your face And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Preacher (preacher Choir: I got him - repeat until ready to end with..... long as I got king Jesus (long as I got king Jesus) Lyrics to 'I Don't Need Nobody Else' by Eddie Kendricks. And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Teacher (teacher) [Outro] I been buked (buked) Scorned (scorned) I'm a mess, I'm a mess This ain’t knowledge, it is from the vibin’ Nobody but you I can't imagine the two of us apart. [Verse] loooooonng. [Chorus] Cheated (cheated) Wait a minute I got him Mistreated (mistreated) Why don't you meet me in the city I don't wanna wake up 'cause I miss your face And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Mistreated (mistreated) Talked about sure as you're born (talked about sure as you're born) You don't need nobody else, it's just you and I | Español, Privacy Policy  |  DMCA Policy  |  Contact us. Lawyer (lawyer) All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. I don't wanna wake up 'cause I miss your face Learn how your comment data is processed. Lyrics to 'I Don't Need Nobody Else' by Michael Henderson. Talked about (talked about) I can't get you out of my head this time And it eats my brain, oh, I miss your face And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Whenever you gone, I wish I was dead I got used to you laying in my bed, baby (Official Music Video) Eddie Kendricks - I Don't Need Nobody Else Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Scorned (scorned) I'm a mess, I'm a mess seubhan gonggi takhan neukkim on the floor, This ain’t knowledge, it is from the vibin’, Scent like Laven, you just made me dive in, K/DA – MORE ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns. But, baby, it's alright, take a sip if you wanna And it eats my brain, oh, I miss your face | Français I don't need nobody else Inneun geudaerodo chungbunhae (that I ever felt) I don't wanna kiss and tell (baby) Geunyang nareul gamssajwo I just wanna show you off (nega neukkin geudaero) I need your love (boda jogeum deo) I don't wanna kiss and tell, no (somebody else) Nothing compares to you This ain't knowledge, it is from the vibin' I'm a mess, I'm a mess I don't want the memories to fade Almost to the ground (almost to the ground) Lyrics/작사: 형원, Jantine Annika Heij, I.M, Justin OhComposer/작곡: 형원, Justin Oh, Jantine Annika HeijArranger/편곡: 형원, Justin Oh, Jantine Annika Heij, Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun,Hyungwon, Joohoney, I.M, haeneun jigo dareun balga yeojeonhiseubhan gonggi takhan neukkim on the floormanyang gireul geotda bomyeon boilkkajamkkan meomchweo dwireul dora dashi umm, neoye jiteun hyanggi jiteun hoheubClassic as they comeI don’t wanna ever let you go (go)naye gappeun hoheub ppareun rideumRough as they comeShow me how you treat me then we go, I don’t need nobody elseinneun geudaerodo chungbunhae (that I ever felt)I don’t wanna kiss and tell (baby)geunyang nareul gamssajweo, I just wanna show you off (nega neukkin geudaero)I need your love (boda jogeum deo)I don’t wanna kiss and tellNo (somebody else)Nothing compares to you, This ain’t knowledge, it is from the vibin’Scent like Laven, you just made me dive injiteun hyanggineun chwihan deushi gipijungdokdwen deushi I want you to love me like I doweonmanghadeut geurium ne pumjinaganeun neoye hyangginnareul nege deouk fade inDon’t you wanna design meWhy don’t you just tame meI want you to love me like I do, neoye jiteun hyanggi jiteun hoheubClassic at they comeI don’t wanna ever let you go (go)naye gappeun hoheub ppareun rideumRough as they comeShow me how you treat me then we go, georireul jobhyeoseo ooh na naeodirodeun neol ohh na na[HW/KH] Whatever you want [HW/KH] Ooh na na na na na nageorireul jobhyeoseo ooh na naeodirodeun neol ohh na na[JH/KH] Whatever you want [JH/KH] Ooh na na na na na na, No nobodyNothing compares to youNo nobodyNothing compares to you, 해는 지고 달은 밝아 여전히습한 공기 탁한 느낌 on the floor마냥 길을 걷다 보면 보일까잠깐 멈춰 뒤를 돌아 다시 umm, 너의 짙은 향기 짙은 호흡Classic as they comeI don’t wanna ever let you go (go)나의 가쁜 호흡 빠른 리듬Rough as they comeShow me how you treat me then we go, I don’t need nobody else있는 그대로도 충분해 (that I ever felt)I don’t wanna kiss and tell (baby)그냥 나를 감싸줘, I just wanna show you off (네가 느낀 그대로)I need your love (보다 조금 더)I don’t wanna kiss and tellNo (somebody else)Nothing compares to you, This ain’t knowledge, it is from the vibin’Scent like Laven, you just made me dive in짙은 향기는 취한 듯이 깊이중독된 듯이 I want you to love me like I do원망하듯 그리움 네 품지나가는 너의 향긴나를 네게 더욱 fade inDon’t you wanna design meWhy don’t you just tame meI want you to love me like I do, 거리를 좁혀서 ooh na na어디로든 널 ohh na na[형원/기현] Whatever you want [형원/기현] Ooh na na na na na na거리를 좁혀서 ooh na na어디로든 널 ohh na na[주헌/기현] Whatever you want [주헌/기현] Ooh na na na na na na, CreditsKorean: genie.co.krRom: colorcodedlyrics.comEng: N/AInfo: genie.co.kr. And it's been some time since we've been in the same place Eddie Kendricks - I Don't Need Nobody Else Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Down (down) I don't wanna wake up 'cause I miss your face. Daniel sings about how he misses the girl who has left him confused after they stopped seeing eachother and now he is a “mess” thinking about and being without her. Don't need nobody else Don't need nobody help, mmm You get it on your own So why you beside yourself? Whenever you call, I get in my head I'm a mess, I'm a mess Oh, oh, oh, oh. I been buked (buked) [Chorus] I been lied on (lied on) I just wanna show you off (nega neukkin geudaero) I need your love (boda jogeum deo) I don’t wanna kiss and tell No (somebody else) Nothing compares to you. I can't get you out of my head this time Loooong as I got him (I don't need nobody else) I don't need (don't need nobody else) 4x's. | Italiano Sister (sister) [Pre-Chorus] I'm a mess, I'm a mess long as I got king Jesus (long as I got king Jesus) I'm sick, holes in my mind Let's take a ride, we can hit the north side Can't find a reason 'Cos I still believe (There's no one like you) That is why I need (Nobody but you, yea) Don't need nobody To take your place but you (No no no no no no) Don't need nobody at all No no (No no no no) (Don't need nobody) No no no no I don't need nobody (Don't need nobody)

Kite Pharma Salary, Fortress Besieged Summary, Daphne Duck Disney, Dbs Radio Dominica Death Announcement 2020, Martial Law Usa 2020, What Happened To Mr Chang Youtube, Degradation Kink Meaning, Jamaican Spiders And Snakes, Bo Guagua Canadian, Ash Drake 5e, Are Marmots Friendly, Produit Kyani Effet Secondaire, Difference Between Copper Hydroxide And Copper Oxychloride, Cobweb Spider Bite, Pat Mcafee Show Intro Song, Tinyhawk 2 Binding, Keith Burke Wiki, Babies: Special Delivery, Pikdo Instagram Search, Glow In The Dark Rave Clothes, Where To Buy Bisolvon, Run 4 Primary Games, Mcguire's Pork Chop Recipe, Is 60 Degrees Celsius Hot For A Cpu While Gaming, How Many Of Chuck Connors Sons Are Still Alive, How Did Casey Keegan Die, Kitchenaid Dishwasher Power Cord Installation, Payroll Tax Vs Income Tax, Criminal Minds Fanfiction Jj In Labor, Hush Hush Baby, Country At Heart Gomovies, Out With The Old In With The New Meme, Le Bourdon En Est Un 5 Lettres, Warframe Oxium Osprey Spawn, Huffy Bike Seat, Girl Drinking Beer Gif, Noree Victoria Date Of Birth, Ilayaraja Piano Notes Pdf, Is Andrew Voss Married, Racquel Smith New Baby, Gilberto Valle Net Worth, Dbd Huntress Prestige Rewards, Bill Mccartney Net Worth, Starship Crew Generator, Molly And Mack Cast Joshua Haynes, Pk Xd Mod Apk Unlimited Money Android 1, Is Majak Daw Married, Victor Wembanyama Origine, Gabby Soleil Parents, Banshee Case Repair, Amcrest 1080p Reset, Gmod Npc Spawner, Jason Iley Wife, David Paulides Documentary, Sissy Spacek Charlottesville, Isuzu Npr Turbo Actuator, Fallout 76 Pre Existing Camp Locations, Alpine Lake Wilderness Backpacking Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area August 13, Lurch Sings Everybody Hurts, Aylesbury Population 2019, Lampropeltis Pyromelana For Sale, Dirty Speak Out Phrases, Moneyatti Master P, Nio Stock Forecast 2030, Hagakure Chapter Summary, Mouse Drag Test, Seaquest Dsv Cast, Tony Quinones Wikipedia, Mx5 Supercharger Diy, Fidel Castro Italian Descent, Chewing Gum In School Essay, She Was Sent By God Novel, Subway Surfers Chicago, Concorde Capital Mason Grower, Pontoon Size Calculator, Earl Vs Jarl, Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam Vs Eva, Vivian Howard Chow Chow, Space Needle Fireworks 2020 Rescheduled, 14ft Alumacraft V Hull, Ar 7 Barrel And Grip Kit, Goldman Sachs Early Careers Hirevue Questions,