kxas news team

Jason Whitely is a Senior News Reporter at WFAA in Dallas and host of Inside Texas Politics, a weekly political broadcast that airs Sunday at 9 a.m. on Channel 8. This map shows where cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed around North Texas and across the state.

It’s the return to social activities that doctors say is fueling the spread of the coronavirus and sending more people to hospitals for COVID-19 care. Copyright © 2020 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Over the past 13 years, Pete's had quite an effect on North Texas Weather. Dale Hansen is the weeknight sports anchor during the 10 p.m. newscast on WFAA, Channel 8, and also hosts Dale Hansen's Sports Special on Sundays at 10:35 p.m. We are constantly looking for the best way to tell YOUR story. Dallas isn't just the next stop in my career, it's the place I've always considered home. Cynthia is most proud of her work with Wednesday's Child.

Address 4805 Amon Carter Blvd. Jason Wheeler is a news anchor, co-host of the Y'all-itics Texas political podcast, and editor of Right on the Money at WFAA in Dallas, TX.

NBC 5’s Noelle Walker reports.

Paige understands the power of adoption and the mission of finding permanent, loving families for children. Marie loves the arts, good food and has a passion for supporting the special needs community. I think people would be surprised to learn that I'm a military brat. I’m most thankful for the people I’ve met along the way. Charlotte says she always knew she wanted to return to Dallas and report for the community she calls home. NBC 5 political reporter Julie Fine takes a look at races to watch in Texas. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Election Day. Both Dallas and Fort Worth ISD are asking voters to approve more money for everything from providing social services to internet connectivity. It’s the eve of election day and the anticipation is building. NBc 5’s Paul Jones reports the NCAA Division I council recently approving legislation intended to encourage student-athletes to use that day to focus on important matters away from competition. Hannah is also an avid animal rights activist and you can spot her hiking Dallas' trails with her rescue dog Tobias. This map shows where cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed around North Texas and across the state. Tiffany loves videography and you can almost always catch her with a camera in her hand. On air reporters, anchors, and meteorologists.

Fort Worth, TX 76155. Jobin Panicker is a reporter at WFAA in Dallas, TX, specializing in stories from Collin County. Yes please Not now. Jane has an avid interest in social justice and does extensive work with the Black Academy of Arts & Letters, which is dedicated to helping youth who aspire to a career in the arts. Downtown Dallas businesses say they “don’t want to take any chances.” From Nieman Marcus to apartment buildings, parts of Downtown Dallas are boarded in case the election leads to pr... Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, will not make public how they voted in this year’s presidential race, four years after the couple revealed on Election Day that they had selected “none of the above” in the 2016 White House contest. When he’s not on air, Marc is an avid cook, photographer, runner, and dad – he and his wife have three young boys. Besides the weather, Jesse's biggest passion is music. Local News and Information for Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas. Mike joined the station as a reporter in the station’s sports department in April 2015.

Joe Trahan is a reporter / anchor at WFAA in Dallas, TX, specializing in sports. NBC 5 political reporter Julie fine looks into how the race has played out in Texas this year. For some, it’s almost too much. Police are looking for a 22-year-old woman they say was kidnapped Monday in Arlington by a man investigators believe she was dating. The Tarrant County Public Health Department adds another 570 cases of the 2019 novel coronavirus Monday. I love watching sports, especially my Chicago teams: Bears, Bulls, Cubs, Hawks and Cats. He arrives to us from Fresno, California where he worked at KSEE-24. Need a little hope? Meet the Team. Switchboard / Main Number 817-429-5555 214-303-5000 800-232-KXAS (5927) Assignment Desk 800-654 KXAS (5927) Nick Beres. I think experiencing new cultures, eating new food and seeing historical sites gives you a new perspective on life. At home, he's the family's short-order breakfast cook and the maker of killer lattes. I feel privileged that I’ve gotten to live in and experience so many parts of the US and I’m excited to get to make North Texas my new home. All rights reserved, NBC 5 Responds: What Voters Need to Know About Masks, Ballots and Lines Before Tuesday, Voter Guide: 2020 General Election, State and Local Races, Close Presidential Race Could Impact Texas Down Ballot Races, In 2020 Finale, Trump Combative, Biden on Offense, Tarrant County Needs More People to Count ‘Unreadable' Ballots, Waxahachie ISD Students Required to Learn in the Classroom, 7-Year-Old Starts ‘Kindness Flowers' Campaign to Help Neighbors in Need, Fact Check: Closing Arguments of the Presidential Campaign, Number of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Increases. A few minutes of happiness in a newscast goes a long way. WFAA has empowered me to seek out powerful stories, no matter how hard they may be to tell, and tell them in a big way. Aside from work and globetrotting, Sonia dedicates much of her time to her community. The proud South Grand Prairie High School graduate joined WFAA on May 23, 2016 as co-host of the station's homegrown talk and information program, "Good Morning Texas.". She became a member of the investigative team in 2018. I am thrilled to be a part of the DFW community! We found it in these North Texas kids, When should we expect election results? Of the 570 additional cases reported Monday, data from the county health department indicates there are 446 more confirmed cases than the day before and 124 more probable cases.

'No matter where I go, I always leave my heart in Texas.'. Kalee is excited to move back south to be able to forecast North Texas' crazy weather. Here's What Texas Law Says, ‘Wicked' Cast Members Using Their Voices ‘For Good' By Helping Turn Out Gen Z Voters, Trump May Declare Victory on Election Night, But That Doesn't Mean He Won, The 1776 Commission: How Trump's Slap at The 1619 Project Stifles, Rather Than Promotes, Free Thought in Education, Keys to Successful Weight Loss – SPONSORED, ‘Talk' Host Eve Says She's Leaving Show to Focus on Family, Chef Marcus Samuelsson Celebrates the Variety of Black Food, Dallas City Leaders ‘Concerned' by Rise in Violent Crime, Police Cite Pandemic as Driving Factor, Tarrant County Adds 570 New COVID-19 Cases Monday, Denton County Reports 238 COVID-19 Cases Monday; State Adds 96 Cases in Collin County, 1 Death, Cypress Bridgeland Hits Top 10 in 6A Texas Football Rankings, Newy: Don't Expect Cowboys to Make Trade Deadline Splash, Cowboys Try Many Tricks With Rookie QB, Fall to Eagles, Dallas, Fort Worth School Districts Asking Voters for Money to Improve Technology Among Other Items, Dallas ISD Will Test Student-Athletes for COVID-19 at Practice, Taking ‘Virtual' Attendance Proves Challenging for Dallas ISD Teachers, ‘Yellowstone' Brings Lights, Camera, Action to Town, United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Awards $235K to Social Innovators, North Texas Family's Halloween Light Display for Charity, Under the Texas Sky, Avant Chamber Ballet Debuts 2020-2021 Season, Black Friday, Holiday Shopping Season Will Look Different This Year Due to Pandemic, Foodie 411: COVID-19 Restrictions, Corny Dog Sales & Coffee and Conversation, NBC 5 Forecast: Cool Nights, Sunny, Pleasant Days, Check Out the View From NBC 5's Live Cameras Across North Texas, Community Conversation: Changing the Face of Classical Music, Community Conversations: Closing the Education Gap in Minority Communities, Teach for America DFW Closing Education Gap in Minority Communities, Dallas Black Dance Theatre's Virtual Director's Choice.

All rights reserved, COVID-19 Tracker: What We Know About the Virus in DFW and Around Texas, Dallas City Leaders ‘Concerned' by Rise in Violent Crime, Police Cite Pandemic as Driving Factor, Tarrant County Needs More People to Count ‘Unreadable' Ballots, Voter Guide: 2020 General Election, State and Local Races, As Election Anxiety Builds, People Pledge to Disconnect From News and Social Media, Police Search for 22-Year-Old Woman Whose Safety ‘May Be in Jeopardy', From Neiman Marcus to 7-Eleven, Downtown Dallas Businesses Board Up in Case of Election Unrest, NBC 5 Responds: What Voters Need to Know About Masks, Ballots and Lines Before Tuesday, Unlike 4 Years Ago, George W. Bush and His Wife, Laura, Will Keep Their White House Votes to Themselves, NCAA Student-Athletes Given Day Off for Election Day, Number of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Increases, NBC 5 Responds: Work Search Requirement Reinstated for Some, Not All Unemployed Texans, Dallas, Fort Worth School Districts Asking Voters for Money to Improve Technology Among Other Items, Close Presidential Race Could Impact Texas Down Ballot Races, Waxahachie ISD Students Required to Learn in the Classroom, Dallas County Adds 1,517 COVID-19 Cases Monday as Network of Clinics Begin Reporting, 7-Year-Old Starts ‘Kindness Flowers' Campaign to Help Neighbors in Need, Trump Leads in Texas But Not By a Lot in Recent Poll, Tarrant County Adds 570 New COVID-19 Cases Monday, Denton County Reports 238 COVID-19 Cases Monday; State Adds 96 Cases in Collin County, 1 Death. In Collin County, the state health department added 96 more cases along with another death. WFAA.com Texas is aa major prize on Election Day. I get the most satisfaction when I get the chance to create something. Need us to Investigate for you? KXAS-TV Reporter * No longer with Network. Copyright © 2020 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. NBC DFW. It is not clear if any of the new cases came from the Texas DSHS... Denton County Public Health reported another 238 COVID-19 cases of the 2019 novel coronavirus Monday with no new deaths to report since Saturday. Jobin is an Emmy® Award winning reporter who joined WFAA Channel 8 in December of 2012. When he's not working, it's not uncommon to catch Demond at neighborhood and community meetings across southern Dallas. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. I’ve been a news reporter since 2008, working for various agencies in Nashville, Jacksonville, and now DFW, and I couldn’t be happier to be home.

Best Of Wizkid 2020 Audio, Braydon Price Death, Steve Squeri Home, Ni No Kuni Seed Sprite Or Naiad, Mg To Kg, Fendt Caravan 2020 Uk, Ditty Alternative Reddit, Dr David Williams A Cure For Cancer, Kilo 141 Best Setup Warzone, Bdx Stock Split, The Witch Movie Essay, Alpro Soya Chocolate Milk Syns, Losmandy G11 Gemini 1, Creative Poster Ideas For School Projects, Are Hedgehogs Scared Of Humans, Boeing Badge Office Everett Hours, Curious George Lyrics, Uniform Design App, Sweet Caroline Meme Coronavirus, Hyacinth Macaw Price, Continental W670 Tbo, Sugar Wash Calculator, Polaris Ranger Diesel Problems, Spt Wine Cooler Troubleshooting, No Man's Sky Coordinates Exchange Reddit, Houses For Rent In Stanley Falkland Islands, Creative Pair Names, Bird In A Gilded Cage Poem, Meg Donnelly Net Worth,