landon durham reddit
Landon’s Dad Is an Army Recruiter Who Served in Afghanistan. That’s deeply personal, and once it’s on the internet anyone can as n find it. Very sad this kid didn't get the help he needed and ended up ruining many people's lives for good including his own. Haven't seen anyone speaking about this case in a while but I'd like to add some inside information I personally met the kid and had many conversations with him while in Talladega county jail I was in jail with this kid he was in iso seg when I was in A dorm we use to watch him when they took him out on the yard cause he was locked down 23/1 we would all gather up and stare at him just shocked cause he looked so young and innocent anyways I eventually made my way to iso seg due to a mental breakdown of my own and had many conversations with him he's a very nice kid but obviously schizophrenic very mentally ill it's sad kids mind is gone. So wait....one of his brothers was named Durham Durham? He would sit there and talk to himself and swat at imaginary bugs he thought were flying all around him in his lockdown cell. I linked it at the top not sure if there is a better way to add the link let me know please it's been a while since I've been on reddit, What were you in for OP - if you don’t mind my asking. This subreddit is an anything and everything place dedicated to discussion of true crime, court cases, and the legal system. It amazes me that no one has followed up on reporting this story. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. More posts from the TrueCrimeDiscussion community, Continue browsing in r/TrueCrimeDiscussion. edit subscriptions. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Don’t ask that kind of shit man. jump to content. Our prisons are full of mentally ill people who need to be medicated at the very least. Landon Durham faces a … That question on one of the subs, "What keeps bringing you back to true crime?" Did it appear that he knew what he had done? The u/Landon_Durham community on Reddit. It exists as an alternative to heavily moderated groups that put heavy restrictions on what is posted. I could not dig up anything written on Durham since February. https://www.the-sun.com/news/472932/landon-durham-alabama-killed-mom-brothers-painted-arrows/. You should link info re the case. This type of case right here is one area that keeps me clicking. Press J to jump to the feed. It’s shocking to learn he has such mental problems? I have a family member who is mentally ill and his family is so complacent about it. I read on Heavy that his dad is in military, so hopefully his mental health will be evaluated. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Landon’s dad says on Facebook that … popular-all-random-users | AskReddit-pics-news-worldnews-funny-tifu-videos-gaming-aww-todayilearned-gifs-Art-explainlikeimfive-movies-Jokes-TwoXChromosomes Makes me anxious. Not everybody has any clue what case what details you're referring to. It's interesting to me that it hasn't been mentioned anywhere about this kids mental health I've looked it up and can't find any articles or reports he's still awaiting trial so I'm sure it will come out eventually I am going to predict that he will be declared unfit for trial I'm thinking he's an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic or something like that It was painfully obvious he was not mentally well it was not a charade either he did it all the time when nobody was even around you can't fake that kind of mental illness if you only saw him and talked to him and got as close to him as I did you would 100% agree. It's interesting to me that it hasn't been mentioned anywhere about this kids mental health I've looked it up and can't find any articles or reports he's still awaiting trial so I'm sure it will come out eventually I am going to predict that he will be declared unfit for trial I'm thinking he's an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic or something like that. MUNFORD, Ala. (AP) — A 16-year-old Alabama teenager has been arrested for the stabbing deaths of his mother and twin brothers, authorities said Wednesday. my subreddits. Was he being treated while in jail? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Blue Diamond Jalapeno Almonds Discontinued, Franchise Hockey Manager 6 Tips, Castes In Pakistan, Buy Chicken In Bulk, Swizz Beatz Mother And Father, Jibbs Net Worth 2020, Matt Gillett Inventor, When Do Wasps Leave The Nest, Chanwoo Bj Alex Birthday, American Cane Corso Breeders, Sandi Patty Net Worth, New Back Issue Magazines, Rebecca Jarvis Husband, Blue Toner For Hair, David Jason Net Worth 2020, Shaw Bluecurve Guest Network, Voir Une Colombe Signification, How Does A Gurney Explode, Offerup Sign Up, Stella Nicholls Cyanide, 3 Minute Step Test Advantages And Disadvantages, Andy Bell Net Worth, Hair Salon Contract, Asma Rehman Husband, Plane Crash Kenner Louisiana Jennifer, Daryl Dixon Knife Season 10, Phoebe Tonkin Kids, 湘南台 美容院 アトレ, Federal Inspection Stickers, Amy Nelson Peebles, Brian Kirk Net Worth, Elton John The One Lyrics Meaning, Grand Castle Hotel Hurricane, Benjy Bronk Wikipedia, Balthazar Season 3, Jimmy Martin ジャニーズ, Hector Zeroni Age, What Does Pty Mean On A Car Radio, Unsolved Case Files Game Printable, Sekiro Boss Order Reddit, Coventry Map 1970, Best Gelato Messina Flavours, Program Pro Tv, Funny Food Acronyms, Paleo Hebrew Words, Jacob Fitzroy Instagram, Geoffrey Durham Death, Mike Scott Nba Wife, Scottish Insults Quiz, Neil Grayston Net Worth, Dragon Quest Builders 2 Poison Needle, Rick Berg Producer, Zack Knight Real Name, Didn T Like Fleabag Reddit, Tenor Sax Ligature, Can Chickens Eat Poisonous Snakes, Getaway Cabins Shark Tank, Minecraft Medieval Kingdom Mod, How Did Casey Keegan Die, How To Transform Starscream Cyberverse, Marathon Petroleum Font, David Bianchi Obituary, Santana Jojo Roblox, No Greater Love Song, Wicca Symbols Copy And Paste, Callapp Premium Apk Mod, Target Hiring Event Reddit, How Old Is Christine Devine Husband, Sheridan Forbes Died, Yellow Mosaic Canary, Steve Squeri Home, Kodak Baby Monitor Factory Reset, Skin Craft Minecraft, Jekyll And Hyde Duality Essay Plan, How Much Does It Cost To Exhume Ashes, Sky Zone Canberra, Is Billy Redden Still Alive,