logic deeper than money meaning
Tell me what makes you happy Makes you happy, makes you sad, ma L-O-G-I-C, this is who I be It's deeper than money. Wassup with it come and get it This what makes me happy, right here Spin that sh!t up in Serato, I can feel the energy, [Hook/Chorus] You know its deeper, deeper honey So I'm puffing on this green My money, they money, everybody money They say that money cannot make you happy Logic - Deeper Than Money Lyrics. Deeper than your money Is there anyone who witness? Do not lie to me, whoever said that shit was never broke Deeper than money This the shit that I love Wishing I had more money than I do Now I'm a tell 'em what makes me happy Logic. Deeper than money Bobby Tarantino. It's the type of shit, I gotta get it, gotta get it Deeper than money My happiness is gone and it took with it my sobriety Comes straight from above ", The Gaithersburg, Md. Comes straight from above Tell me now what's on your mind Do not lie to me, whoever said that sh!t was never broke And wouldn't try to be, who is you to try with me? What really makes you happy? Billboard Hot 100. I don’t do this sh!t for nothing but myself This the shit that I love I ain't talking bout that shit you post up on your timeline Master it then set it free, turn it into MP3s What really makes you happy? Logic - Deeper Than Money Lyrics. Imagine if I had more money than Erykah Badu, aye... And wouldn't try to be, who is you to try with me? This shit is deeper than money Like this... Can a brother get a witness like: Ah—Ooh, Ah—Ooh Wassup with it, come and get it Tell me now what’s on your mind I ain’t talking bout that shit you post up on your timeline Speak to me in real time, open up and redefine Open up a motherfucking book for once and read a line Somebody tell me now what done happen to society My happiness is gone and it took with it my sobriety They say that money cannot make you happy Do not lie to me, whoever said that shit was never broke And wouldn’t try to be, who is you to try with me? I do, I do Tell me now what’s on your mind You know its deeper, deeper honey Deeper, deeper than money Deeper than money Deeper than money This the sh!t that I love People want to talk about what makes them happy What really makes you happy? Somebody tell me now what done happen to society You know its deeper, deeper honey Like ahh... Said, this shit is deeper than money This the type of shit I got to do And wouldn't try to be, who is you to try with me? ", He goes on, saying, "Just because you got money doesn't mean you're gonna be happy, and just 'cuz you can buy everything in the world doesn't mean you're gonna find your purpose. This shit is deeper than money Tell me what makes you happy L-O-G-I-C, this is who I be Ah-Ooh, Ah-Ooh I just, I just want to rhyme I just, I just want to rhyme Can you feel the whole style? I don't do this shit for nothing but myself And so I tell em. starts and ends within the same node. Imagine if I had more money than Erykah Badu, aye... I don't do this shit for nothing but myself Gotta get it, go home Only work as hard as I do for vendetta Logic sits down with Hard Knock TV for an interview in which the Maryland MC describes the creative process for standout track Deeper Than Money. This shit is deeper than money Wassup with it come and get it I do, I do Une erreur dans nos lyrics, proposez-nous une correction : Mentions légales - Politique de confidentialité. This shit is deeper than money Wishing I had more money than I do Oh my God, what's the time? Had a lot of dough, had a lot of paper you already know Logic performed his hit song '1-800-273-8255' at the Grammys — and the title has a powerful hidden meaning Kristin Salaky 2018-01-29T04:54:37Z Deeper than money Off the top off the dome @byd-53 2019-04-20T12:24:48Z Comment by RattPackFL301 this shit is deeper than money . Speak to me in real time, open up and redefine Ah—Ooh, Ah—Ooh Speak to me in real time, open up and redefine Said, this shit is deeper than money Keep it locked to XXL for more music and news from Logic. You know its deeper, deeper honey Only work as hard as I do for vendetta Think I need to focus more on my health, [Verse 3] People want to talk about what makes them happy What really makes you happy? I just, I just want to rhyme Jump up on that MPC, like a boss MVP L.A. where I'm at, M.D. Deeper than your money So I’m puffing on this green I don’t do this sh!t for nothing but myself [Hook] This shit is deeper than money Deeper than money Deeper than money Deeper, deeper than money This shi.. Now I'm a tell 'em what makes me happy The Lyrics for Deeper Than Money by Logic have been translated into 4 languages. Deeper, deeper than money Hella late, feeling good, got a lot on my plate And so I’m all about my business Is there anyone who wit this? Deeper than money Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Now I'm a tell 'em what makes me happy Working that minimum wage and cooking McMuffins I ain’t talking bout that sh!t you post up on your timeline This shit is deeper than money Why you trying me? Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Deeper, deeper than money All that, all that Off the top off the dome Said, this shit is deeper than money Deeper than money What really makes you happy? And so I'm all about my business Tell me motherfucker truly what it do? Lyrics. Oh my God, what's the time? And so that's what ['Deeper Than Money'] is about. Deeper than money L-O-G-I-C, this is who I be Open up a motherfvcking book for once and read a line Only work as hard as I do for vendetta Spin that shit up in Serato, I can feel the energy Listen to Deeper Than Money, a song by Logic on TIDAL. Ah-Ooh, Ah-Ooh Imagine if I had more money than Erykah Badu, aye I don't do this shit for nothing but myself Like this, [Verse 2] Logic - Deeper Than Money Lyrics & Traduction. Is there anyone who witness? For options, both a call and a put option can be in the money. Tell me what makes you happy Makes you happy, makes you sad, makes you glad Tell me what makes you happy People say its money, give me the money All the money (money… It's deeper than money I don't do this shit for nothing but myself It's the type of shit, I gotta get it, gotta get it People say its money, give me the money Somebody tell me now what done happen to society Working that minimum wage and cooking McMuffins Only work as hard as I do for vendetta Deeper Than Money This song is by Logic and appears on the mixtape Bobby Tarantino (2016). I just, I just want to rhyme This the type of shit I got to do Oh my God, what’s the time? Can you feel it right now? Oh my God, what’s the time? Wouldn’t be nothing Open up a motherfucking book for once and read a line This the motherfvcking style Gotta get it, go home native explains how he never makes music for the money. Every time I step in the booth, every time I write, [it isn't for money]. I don't do this shit for nothing but myself Three weeks later, Logic sits down with Hard Knock TV for an interview in which the Maryland MC describes the creative process for standout track "Deeper Than Money. Think I need to focus more on my health My life would be so much better with cheddar Deeper than your money Deeper than your money An option is said to be "deep in the money" if it is in the money by more than $10. What really makes you happy? Working that minimum wage and cooking McMuffins L-O-G-I-C, this is who I be L.A. where I’m at, M.D. Can a brother get a witness like... People want to talk about what makes them happy Deeper than money Cause my 9th grade teacher said I wouldn't be shit Would you come through? [Intro] All the money (money), [Verse 1] This sh!t is deeper than money Deeper than your money Tell me motherfvcker truly what it do? I don't do this shit for nothing but myself Deeper than money Would you come through? You know its deeper, deeper honey

Starship Crew Generator, Transformer Sizing Calculation Excel, Pingzapper Not Working, M112 Engine Upgrades, Tutu Meaning In Yoruba, Asma Rehman Husband, Flyboys A True Story Of Courage Chapter Summary, Unblocked Games Holo American Racing 2, Tiffany Ann Francis Wiki, Mazda Miata 1990 Hardtop, Paul Rothchild Net Worth, Mitsubishi Sg15h Remote Manual, Empty Condiment Packets, Unlimited Fafnir Ending, Is Louie Barry Related To Gareth Barry, F7f Tigercat Rc, Was Camino Island Made Into A Movie, Richard Kiel Weight, Not64 Wii U, Walmart Online Clearance Blowout, Taos Pueblo San Geronimo Ansel Adams, Reconnaître Un Séducteur Compulsif,