maggie jones delaware

We have the chance to help take bigger control of the US Senate in November and give our president the help he needs to MAGA.”  Again, this is a post that Maggie Liked and agreed with.

Primaries often are the only place an incumbent gets held accountable. Except in this instance, it seems that Ms. Jones was not a fan of President Barack Obama and went to the GOP where she had company.This is what is on Ms. Jones’ FB page: As your New Castle County Executive I will support the shared vision of the community and county government through building strong partnerships and support ethical operations.

She then flipped back and forth between the Ds and the Rs in 2010, 2018 and registered again as a Democrat in February 2020. Jones is an instructional coordinator at Delaware Technical Community College.

Maggie Jones wants to fix a major issue she said she sees with the current New Castle County administration. It therefore stands to reason that she doesn’t have much grassroots Democratic support in Delaware.

A couple years later, in 2010, Maggie became a Democrat again.

This is a solid group of Black voters who speak to other Black voters. Meyer and previous county executives have cited the high cost of such assessments as a reason for not modernizing the system.

She said she had an emergency, which is fine, but she didn’t have anyone pitch in her stead. On her Facebook campaign page, someone asked Maggie whether she supports Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.

The post is about the 2018 Republican Senate primary debate in Delaware.

I’m not sure who her campaign speaks to, but it definitely is not Democrats or Black voters. Maggie left the Democratic party 4 months after Liking this post. Because Maggie did not show up, the debate was shortened and the incumbent, Matt Meyer, was asked a limited number of questions. (You can forward the You Tube video to about 6:46 for the start of the NCCo Executive section.). While Maggie is currently registered as a Democrat, her party registration history indicates that she’s not that dedicated. And now that she’s running for County Executive as a Democrat, Maggie is trying to hide her pro-Trump, anti-Democrat views. It’s from the Facebook group Delaware Gun Rights, a group in which Maggie (as well as her buddy, FOP President Fred Calhoun) is an active member. But that’s another story for another day. In December 2018, smack in the middle of Trump’s presidency, Maggie decided to switch parties again and leave the Democratic party.

Looming on the horizon is a Chancery Court decision that says the current system of not having regular tax assessments on a property does not follow state law. There has been speculation that Gordon, a former county police chief, whose first term was marked by controversy, would run again. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Maggie Jones Doesn’t Show Up for the MWUL Debate. Margaret “Maggie” Jones, Middletown, plans to face off against New Castle County Executive Matt Meyer in the Democratic primary in mid-September.

Margaret “Maggie” Jones, Middletown, plans to face off against New Castle County Executive Matt Meyer in the Democratic primary in mid-September. What we don’t need is Maggie “MAGA” Jones as our next County Executive. But wait, don’t count her out of the race just yet- because her campaign is being bankrolled in a big way by an out-of-state dark money PAC based in New Jersey.

I, along with many other Blue Delaware readers, were very excited about Obama’s candidacy and enthusiastically supported him. Maggie Jones’s has been a favourite haunt among Kensington locals for over 40 years. In 2016, shortly before the presidential election, Maggie’s friend posted on Facebook, expressing anger that someone vandalized Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So evidently, Maggie agrees with her friend and supports Trump too. You might think this means that she came to her senses. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Delaware politics from a liberal, progressive and Democratic perspective.

Jones is an instructional coordinator at Delaware […]

Because Maggie did not show up, the debate was shortened and the incumbent, Matt Meyer, was asked a limited number of questions. The system creates unrest among longer-term employees and makes budgeting more difficult when times get tougher. Keep Delaware Blue.

According to her biography, she has spent two decades in state government. Her response: “As you know the democratic party has a big tent and I am focused on the local issues affecting the people that I want to represent here in New Castle County.” In other words, no, Maggie does not support Schumer and Pelosi. A few weeks ago, I chronicled her close ties to the Trump-loving, Democrat-hating Fraternal Order of Police.

Lodging revenues have been at close to zero since the coronavirus outbreak led to closings and single-digit occupancy rates. However, when the incumbent is actually a progressive Democrat, and the challenger sides with more conservative elements, downright embraces Trumpian themes and values, and is not really a Democrat or a liberal herself, then that primary is a farce. Her opponent, Matt Meyer is serving out his first term in the post after depriving three-term County Executive Tom Gordon of a second term. As it turns out, birds of a feather flock together- and like her FOP buddies, Maggie likes Trump and dislikes the Democratic party. View Maggie Jones’ profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Maggie Jones for New Castle County Executive Why I’m Running In my professional life, I have continuously pursued career opportunities that provided me the opportunity to use my life and work experiences to make a difference in the lives of others. Party registration is one thing to consider. She didn’t show up to the New Castle County Democratic Executive endorsement meeting.

Jones to face off against Meyer in race for... Goldey-Beacom to hold first virtual career fair on Wednesday, Bayhealth moving forward with outpatient center near Milton, Sussex Tech closing for 2 days after staffers….

Maggie has 8 jobs listed on their profile. Incumbents should not get a free ride to re-election, especially in a state that is dominated by one party like Delaware. Oddly, the challenging candidate for New Castle County Executive was a No Show (Incumbent County Executive Matt Meyer did appear to speak to voters at this event.) The writer of the post says, “I have made my decision and I fully support Gene Truono” because “he fully supports President Trumps [sic] agenda.” She then expressed concern that Rob Arlett isn’t sufficiently supportive of Trump and says, “This is an important race. Jones filed for the post this month, according to a listing from the state Department of Elections and has set up a website and social media page.

She only returned to the Democratic party in February 2020 in order to run in the County Executive primary. Flipping back and forth to a party that literally leads with its racial grievances and currently stands with a man who stokes those grievances and nationalist ideologies to make sure the GOP is protecting the 1% matches up with no Democratic values I know of. I chronicled her close ties to the Trump-loving, Democrat-hating Fraternal Order of Police. The single biggest threat to our country right now is Trump and Trumpism.

Yesterday (Friday, August 28) the Metropolitan Wilmington Urban League ran a day-long series of debates for some of the local offices being contested. Margaret Jones (21 June 1934 – 2 December 2009) was an English actress, best known for playing Blanche Hunt in the British soap opera Coronation Street, a role which she first portrayed in 1974 and played regularly from the late-1990s until shortly before her death.She won the British Soap Award for Best Comedy Performance in 2005 and 2008. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

Ignore or write off these voters at your peril. Jones filed for the post this month, according to a listing from the state Department of Elections and has set up a website and social media page. But she’s not hiding that well. ... Maggie was not so enthusiastic.

Meyer has not seen as many controversies as Gordon but has lately been taking heat for not doing more regarding sexual harassment claims involving a top former New Castle County Police official.

Posts labeled Special to Delaware Business Now are typically submitted items that are updated and sometimes rewritten in news style. Background information is sometimes added. I’m not a fan of Shabazz, but Congo is part of the Potter cabal, ... Matt Meyer vs. Maggie Jones.

Meyer pushed through a three percent lodging tax during a period with a strong economy. As you can see in the screenshot below, Maggie liked this post. The lodging tax when coupled with the state tax amounts to the equivalent of an 11 percent sales tax in a state that touts its tax-free status.

Which Gum Flavor Last The Longest Research, Katie Drysen Hannah Montana, Monopoly Switch Action Cards, Drippin And Splashin Lyrics Peso Peso, Davido Sweet In The Middle Lyrics, Peter Auty Death, Animal Crossing New Horizons Theme Piano Sheet Music, Overhaulin Season 10 Episode 10, The Smiler Marmaliser, Avi Arad Family, Jeremie Frimpong Parents, Apollo Hybrid Bike Womens, Husqvarna Yth2348 Air Filter, 9barista Espresso Price, Old Tv Brands, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace Season 2, Leah Remini It's All Relative Trish, Jeff Nichols Net Worth, Jay Wallace Fox News Wife, Led Zeppelin Coda Font, Fuerte Clamor Final, Creepy Doll Collection Website, Country At Heart Gomovies, I Hate Workday Reddit, Mike Shula Net Worth, Highest Alcohol Light Beer, 1948 Aerosedan For Sale, Disadvantages Of Moment Area Method, Tool Salival Vinyl, As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death Tattoo, Inky Johnson The Process, How Fast Can A Tarantula Hawk Fly, Chris Riggi Net Worth, Doordash Salary Reddit, Gideon Story Powerpoint, Volunteer Hour Calculator, Colonel Pete Epic Mickey, John Cameron Swayze, Michelle Miller Family, Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite 2 Player Not Working, Shaun Phillips Wife, Mr Plow Jacket, Was Camino Island Made Into A Movie, Wocs Essay Example, William And Sly 3, James Wlcek Wife, Case Study Essay, Saiga 12 Accessories, Voice Changer For Discord Chromebook, Tutu Meaning In Yoruba, 7th Grade Biology Textbook, Crz K Swap, Digidoc Pulse Oximeter App, Pattern Research Crypto, Bartender Label Templates, Ibex Horns Ajpw Worth, Andy Anderson Skateboard Helmet,