mark steele military

• International Appeal – Scientists call for protection from non-ionizing electromagnetic field exposure https://emfscientist.org/• Scientists and Doctors Demand Moratorium on 5G http://www.saferemr.com/2017/09/5G-moratorium12.html, • Letter to the FCC from Dr. Yael Stein MD in Opposition to 5G Spectrum https://ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/, • In 2016, 235 medical doctors and scientists signed the 5G appeal which was submitted in 2017 to the European Commission. 3, 1977, pp. He began to share, comment, and openly debate (see: argue) with other dads, who all seemed to agree on just one thing: 5G was threatening to kill off their family, causing mental health issues, cancer, infertility, Alzheimer’s, even autism. According to Daily Mail Online, scientists, including doctors from the University of Columbia, appeal to the UN “to encourage the WHO to develop stricter EMF guidelines, while also educating the public on the risks.”. Notable features:- Dagger-style 6 ¾ " black steel blade I suggest that if it’s still on YouTube, download it to your computer or device. .read-more:hover,.more-link span:hover {color: #00076b;} window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Then chances are he’s part of the growing number of dad-truthers fuelling the anti-5G conspiracy theory. Yet it had raised almost £20,000 and had 529 supporters behind it. The science journalist: “Cases confused with…, Chemistry Nobel to “TechMothers” of Twin Babies with Altered DNA. Do what I did: ditch your smartphone for a “dumb” phone to stop this slippery path to genocide and total control; basically, we’re heading a genocidal tyranny… It’s up to us to decide our fate! IoT stands for Internet of Things. .navbar-toggle:hover .icon-bar, .navbar-toggle:focus .icon-bar {background-color: #000000;} Henderson adds that “Some say that Chemtrails is the means by which they are loading our bodies up with aluminum, since this is the best conductor for plugging us into the 5G “smart grid” […] Trans-genderism is an Agenda 21 stepping stone Trojan Horse gateway to trans-humanism, which involves the integration of 5G into our very being. The description for the campaign didn’t really say… anything. Some people go further than others, of course – some would argue sometimes too far.”. “I believe, I believeWe can write our storyI believe, I believeWe can be an armyWe are the warriors, who learned to love the painWe come from different places but have the same name‘Cause we were born for this.”. But it also means that any living creature that gets in the way of such a concentrated beam will be subjected to a powerful dose of extremely high frequency radiant electricity.”. 5G is scheduled to be rolled out across the UK and much of the so-called ‘Developed World’ in 2020 …”.

One man in particular looks to be leading the charge.

Nasa (1981) – https://bit.ly/2QXMaOK4. An autopsy by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner concluded that Christa Steele-Knudslien was both stabbed and beaten, with bleeding out as the ultimate cause of death. .nav-main .pojo-menu-cart li.cart-checkout a {color: #000000 !important;border-color: #000000 !important;} Thanks to Mark Steele who shared this track with me.

.pojo-loadmore-wrap .button:hover,.pojo-loadmore-wrap .pojo-loading,.pojo-loading-wrap .button:hover,.pojo-loading-wrap .pojo-loading:hover {border-color: #000000; color: #000000;}

Trafalgar Square Rally 19th September about COVID/5G, From Thomas R. Suozzi, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives. The anti-5G movement is a world of people willing your dad’s money to be diverted into the fight against 5G. These extra costs will be then passed onto the consumers. On Friday evening, Mark Steele-Knudslien walked into the Adams Police Department and asked to speak with an officer. Trump allocated $20 billion dollars for the 5G rollout in the rural areas in the U.S. according to CNET. It will be like living inside a microwave.” Please sign and share this petition to stop 5G rollout. People on the pictures are not associated with scammers in any way, they are just victims of identity theft. This allows a concentrated beam of radio waves to enable signals to be sent or received. gtag('config', 'UA-93339418-2'); Gateshead Council are seeking to get Mark Steele JAILED for asking persistent questions about the 5G Roll-out in his home town … but each and every resident in Communities across the UK and the West need to be demanding answers from their elected representatives! If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. It can take one to two years, but it can cause neurological damage and inflict different types of cancer. After the first 3 years, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy separated their operations and Kerry went solo running Project Camelot. I spoke to a member of the group, who told me he had not heard anything more from the campaign after donating on CrowdJustice. And, of course, it’s always “in your favor”. This means more devices and appliances that will have microchips in them will send signals to a centralized system where all this data will be gathered, analyzed, and stored for purposes unknown to us.

ul.social-links li a .social-icon:before {color: #00076b; } A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS, CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS, You are not connected. Accenture states on its site that, “The next generation of wireless network infrastructure will be built using small-cell networks employing 5G wireless technology.

One advanced electronics company even warns customers in its SmartTV privacy policy that they shouldn’t speak private matters too close to their TV, according to BBC News. Afterwards, she was branded a “deluded nutcase” and a “witch” by members of SUN – a donation-led website called Save Us Now (SUN) which claims to be a political movement against 5G, and is linked heavily to the Facebook group Stop5UK, with many of the admins sporting SUN avatars. You can see below dielectric antenna lens which is transparent and round the end of the green device on the left side of the picture: Today we have a lot of ‘smart’ attached to things like smartphone, smart meter, smart home. These microchips within the electric appliances and smart meters could be monitored and shut down or hacked from afar, as it’s a centralized control system.

The latest from 5G and its evil twin COVID. Here’s the video I shared last week that explains why I did it. Defense intel agency (1976) – https://bit.ly/31lF4sg2. Anime Review: Kengan Ashura Amazes In First 24 Episodes! This also isn’t the only instance of Steele asking for campaign money from the average dad who is a bit worried about 5G. According to Deagel Guide to Military Equipment and Civil Aviation, two third of the U.S. population (from 300 million to 100 million people) is going to be eliminated within 6 years – from now 2019 to 2025.

https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/, Dr. Sharon Goldberg Testifies at Michigan’s 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing October 4, 2018. Mark Steele is a prominent member on the Facebook group, and his videos – where he’s normally seen sporting dark sunglasses and a thick Newcastle accent – are shared around to the group’s members daily. Project Camelot has now been operating for over 15 years. DEAN HENDERSON: 5G NEPHILIM AND THE CONTROLLERS, DR. SHARNAEL SEHON INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY PART TWO, THE GAME BEING PLAYED, COVID, AI AND THE INVASION. As millimeter waves of the 5G don’t travel well, as they beam at such high frequency that can only travel in direct line from one point to another, they can easily be blocked if there are any physical obstacles in the way, according to patents.com. You can see below that two thirds of Americans, as well as two thirds of Germans, and half of Israelis will disappear (or eliminated?) A written statement has been submitted by Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Inc. a non-governmental organization in special consultative status. This is a video made by Amazing Polly, a brilliant Canadian commentator and vlogger. This is to silence him as well as others who expose the truth about other “sensitive” issues.

She speaks at conferences around the world and is considered one of the leaders of the disclosure movement. READ MORE. After speaking to Jasper, I wondered what else I could find out about Mark Steele, so I did the classic investigative technique: I typed his name into Google.

It directed me to a newspaper story taken from the Newcastle Evening Chronicle, written in November 1993, which claimed Mark Steele, aged 33, from Percy Gardens, Gateshead, was convicted of shooting a teenage girl, leaving her on life support.

To mitigate your involvement, we demand that you cease and desist from your role in the rollout of 5G, so that the main architects of this criminal enterprise can be held accountable, while those who have been coerced into involvement can be seen to have acted in less serious roles. Nothing like the 4G or 3G. But a dense web of sensors, meters and cameras allied to facial recognition programs means our every move can be tracked”. Kerry’s book, “Rebel Gene: Secret Space and the Future of Humanity” documents her trip down the rabbit hole and years in Project Camelot. Class Action Lawsuit against the deployment of 5G in the U.S. against the FCC by Municipalities Across the USA, according to HumansAreFree.com. https://www.privacypolicies.com/privacy/view/67555333430c4d1dad301beb72af2485 cash) and moving to virtual money.

According to France 24, new findings confirm concerns that “exposure to an intense and powerful [LED] light is ‘photo-toxic’ and can lead to irreversible loss of retinal cells and diminished sharpness of vision,” the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES) has warned. FFWN: You Can Observe a Lot Just By Watching!

CDC plans COVID concentration camps by Jon Rappoport. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. More and more Israelis, including children, report various aches and medical conditions, which emerge when they are in the presence of mobile phones, Wi-Fi routers or cell towers, according to Israel Hayom Newspaper (Does Radiation Hurt? The war against humanity today is not fought in the battlefields as in the past. 116-119). While the public isn’t operating on 5G yet, it’s anticipated that over the next decade, most wireless carriers in the U.S. will shift to 5G technology. CIO goes even further than this and says it “could require cell towers on every street corner.”.

I Was A Fool I Believed In You Yes I Did Remix, Mike Scott Nba Wife, Mojo Mallard Machine, Replacement Straps For Hand Trucks, Chihuahua Mix With Floppy Ears, Stream Complet Sans Carte Bancaire, Triumviratus Behemoth Meaning, Wsp Norfolk County Council, How To Harvest Mimosa Bark, Jackie O Net Worth 2020, 80s Songs With Literary Devices, My Boss Chinese Drama, Bass Body Styles, Charlie Chaplin 2 Full Movie, Hotbird Tv Channels Live Apk, Prince Sultan Air Base Tent City, Lambkin Rabbit Breed, Spiritual Meaning Of Oriole, Papa's Cheeseria Hacked, Fantasy Trade Analyzer Baseball, Sunfire Tiger Reticulated Python, Wing Chun First Form Step By Step Pictures, 1969 Cutlass For Sale Craigslist, Michael Epps | The Chi Age, Wyatt Teller Net Worth, Ariel Ashe Baby, Gravity Falls Theme Song Piano, University Of Arizona Sororities Cost,