mash hawkeye monologue

It just feels like a weak ending, even if it isn’t actually the end of the episode. (This post was first thought about due to the outrageous fear of falling asleep with a concussion and dying. Sure he has a concussion, he writes a note for someone to come and get him, giving it to one of the kids, who will hopefully bring it to the 4077th. Kudos Mr. Alda for redirecting that thought process. B.J. Originally Broadcast: Saturday, November 24th, 1973 Required fields are marked *. He thinks he sustained a contrecoup brain laceration which may result in concussion, so he keeps talking gibberish to keep himself awake. On his way back from an aid station, Hawkeye almost hits some kids playing in the road. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. Finally, as night begins to fall, he hears a jeep outside. The only thing the Korean children's family understands is Oijongbu; communication is impossible.

It’s a nice little prop that helps add to the atmosphere of Henry’s office.

Hawkeye It also shows the underlying respect he and Margaret had for each other.

Story by Bernard Dilbert This is the first episode I remember watching long ago….this is in my top 10.. Directed by Jackie Cooper. ). Hawkeye gets to do his very favorite activity: he pontificates to a captive audience. Hawkeye was the 91st episode of the CBS-TV series M*A*S*H, and, also the 19th episode of the fourth season of the series. Mike Farrell as Captain B.J…

It’s a nice little prop that helps add to the atmosphere of Henry’s office. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Season 4 episodes To prevent himself from succumbing to a concussion, Hawkeye begins talking endlessly to the family, who can't understand a word he's saying. Gary Burghoff as Corporal Walter Eugene \"Radar\" O'Reilly (1972–1979) * 3. While with the Korean family, Hawkeye talks about watching musicals in Boston, where they would try out before going to Broadway, specifically referencing. Bleeding, and with the help of the kids, he staggers into a nearby hut, populated by a pair of Korean parents. Was this review helpful to you? Klinger doesn’t appear in this episode, which is too bad because I’m sure he could have found a way to use the flu epidemic as a Section 8 stunt. He swerves to avoid them, crashing his jeep and hitting his head. (credit only), Cpl. Henry’s “my wife with her chipped fingernails, the dog at the foot of the bed having an accident” monologue cracks me up every time. (credit only). Henry’s slow slide out of his chair after attempting to take back command is hilarious. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He thinks he sustained a contrecoup brain laceration which may result in concussion, so he keeps talking gibberish to keep himself awake. Even Radar is called into assist in surgery, although in his case the responsibility goes to his head.

Stage 9, 20th Century Fox Studios - 10201 Pico Blvd., Century City, Los Angeles, California, USA, Capt. Written by For the most part everyone does well, except for that one moment when everyone in the O.R. Use the HTML below. Mobile Army Surgical Hospital 4077 was fictional, but the wisecracking main character Hawkeye Pierce was based on a real person: H. Richard Hornberger. Hawkeye trying to feed Trapper and missing, Henry sliding from his chair to underneath the desk, the giving of injections between Hawkeye and Margaret complete with Radar walking in on them…..all of these scenes are hilarious.

was calling for Hawkeye. Hawkeye shouting “My kingdom for an intelligent octopus” and “I have this terrific thirst for embalming fluid.”. (credit only), Cpl. Maxwell Q. Klinger Teleplay by Bernard Dilbert and Larry Gelbart & Laurence Marks Fav pieces of dialog. Capsule Summary: The 4077th has been struck by the flu, leaving Hawkeye the only doctor still standing. Hawkeye was temporarily blind, with no guarantee he’d ever see again. Hawkeye is sick but can still joke around, "M*A*S*H" TM & © Twentieth Century Fox/The Walt Disney Company. To prevent himself from succumbing to a concussion, Hawkeye begins talking endlessly to the family, who can't understand a word he's saying. When the jeep arrives, it is off-camera, and we do not see or hear the driver (who is most likely Radar, since Hawkeye mentions his name).

Learn how your comment data is processed. 1. Discuss: Your Favorite Charles Winchester Dialogue. This is one of my favorite episodes. Every Monday, I spotlight a random episode of M*A*S*H, providing a brief review and asking readers to offer their thoughts. While Hawkeye is on the phone with the unnamed general, Radar hands him an orange coffee cup with “HANK” written on it as well as the University of Illinois “I” logo. Note: Years in parenthesis mark when the character appeared on the show; those without years were on the show for the entire series.

The Accidental Prime Minister Full Movie Online Dailymotion, Alexa Power Outage Notification, Used Roofing Tin For Sale, Meaning Of The Name Wayne In Hebrew, Kore Mega Stealth, I'm Glad You're Gone Quotes, Champion Logo Font, Character Appearance Generator With Picture, A Farewell To Arms Thesis, Mago Automatic Knives, Lfb Meaning Twitter, Puff Bar Denver, Visa Gift Card Uk, Ricky Williams Kids, Alexis Barbara Isaias Net Worth, Utf 8 Codec Can T Decode Byte 0xc3 In Position 62 Invalid Continuation Byte, Zoosk Pause Account, Emily And Larysa Curse, Kubota Bx1880 Reviews, Grace Hypnosis 90 Day Challenge, Chevron Blue Pantone Color, Crocs Made In China Original, Ward 38 Leicester Royal Infirmary, Fortnite Fabric Panel, Is Jeff Glor A Democrat, Spiritual Meaning Of Oriole, Red Light Meaning, Doberman White Price, Words To Describe The Beach, Seinfeld Kramer Shower Salad Episode, I Wonder As I Wander Lyrics John Jacob Niles, Funny Sayings That Don't Make Sense, Heo Jun Death, Personal Injury Court Tv Show Is It Real, Zoom Gif Background, How To Install A Fuse On A 24 Volt Transformer, Kashf Ost Lyrics Translation, Scarlett Taylor Daughter Of Robert Taylor, Heather Hiscox Age, Carbon Tetraiodide Ionic Or Covalent, How Old Is Harry Hamlin, Billy Mitchell Height, Charlie Bishop Model Railway, Misfits House Location, Jprime Tv 違法, Cannon Fodder Game Ranks, Yamaha Kodiak 400 Fuel Line Size, Treaty Of Ghent Apush, Why Is Dj Khaled Famous, Embeth Davidtz Instagram, Minecraft Modern City Map Planetminecraft, Sean Tucker Vaxart, Laraine Day Measurements, Alex Waislitz Behbahani, Kikkoman Hon Tsuyu Shiro Dashi, 愛して愛して愛して 歌詞 解釈, Ian Chappell Daughter, Who Is Victor Williams Wife, Tim Sampson Obituary, Fox Action En Vivo, Midnight Cry Ministries, The Big Toe Story, How Long Can Blueberries Sit Out Of The Refrigerator, Nicknames For Keziah,