monologue from pitch perfect
This s— is real life. Uh, weren't you so desperate for members that you literally accepted anyone who bothered to show up to auditions? 'Sup skinny bitches! Character: Tommy. Sing it! It's possible to have solid female AND male protagonists co-exist--. Normally the "stereotypical homosexual" role is reserved for male characters, but I say fuck the patriarchy! That's right, John. I'm fat. It's finally dawned on me that maybe you're not the best leader of this group. They perform the EXACT SAME ROUTINE we've seen THREE TIMES now. Disclaimer: Daily Actor at times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, Masterclass, streaming services, and others. No more wasting our time with work, school, boyfriends…  (looks to Cynthia Rose) Sorry, Cynthia Rose. If you join a club and after a year you still don't want to be in college, I'll pay for you to move to LA. I CAN LOSE CONTROL ANY TIME I WANT!! Later they practice singing by MASHING-UP SONGS. Welcome to a national collegiate a cappella competition, which apparently exists and is popular enough to be televised. But recognizing that I'm my own worst enemy would require adding depth to my character, so we're going with "boys are yucky" instead. EXT. The audience on-screen is VISIBLY BORED TOO. Let's occasionally flirt with each other. The group is DISQUALIFIED, so the BELLAS can now COMPETE BY DEFAULT. Affiliate links provides compensation to Daily Actor which helps us remain online, giving you the resources and information actors like you are looking for. Why would you do that? Hey, I've taken an interest in you, even though you always act like you're better than everyone. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition. Backstage, ANNA KENDRICK and SKYLAR ASTIN have an OBLIGATORY RECONCILIATION. From: Movie. They lose, but their performance is slightly more bearable because they use MUSIC FROM THIS DECADE. (He claps twice) Alright people. TOMMY: I’ve been picked on, wedgied, ridiculed, upper-decked, and cyberbullied by elected officials. ESTER DEAN, ALEXIS KNAPP, AND HANA MAE LEE. Now that I've completely violated your personal space, I don't know why you wouldn't audition for the Bellas. The BELLAS are at practice. ANNA KENDRICK arrives on campus on move-in day. ANNA CAMP projectile vomits everywhere to PROVE HER POINT. Goddamn it, enough of the girl power bullshit! Deal! Jesus, it's just a suggestion. BARDEN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS - FOUR MONTHS LATER. The BELLAS then SIT IN A CIRCLE and TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS. This script is a contribution from a hopeful author. Summary: Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Also I called your dad because I was worried about you. What do the rest of you inexplicably mute gals think? Synopsis. Yes, there's nothing I'd love more than to spend every day with the girl who held me hostage in a shower while she serenaded my lady bits. You clearly haven't been exposed to any cinematic masterpieces like I have, so I brought some movies for us to watch together. BRITTANY SNOW and ANNA CAMP host auditions. So, just to be clear, if I half-ass my way through college for a year, you'll take this as a sign that I'm disciplined and mature enough to pursue a music career in LA? The BELLAS perform at NATIONALS and use a different routine for the FIRST TIME IN THE MOVIE. This script published under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 License, Last Updated: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 @ 12:45 PM EST. Ladies, I'm sorry I've been such a pain in the aca-cooter. Suddenly ANNA KENDRICK appears. Uh, yea, I'm gonna pass. Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Disclaimer: Daily Actor at times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, Masterclass, streaming services, and others. Don’t just bring it! She bursts into the shower and joins her in singing. Agreed, whoever did the special effects on that absurdly cartoonish vomit should be fired. Everyone MOPES around and FEELS SORRY FOR THEMSELVES until someone CONVENIENTLY DISCOVERS one of the a cappella singers going to nationals is a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. Gender: Male. From: Movie. Who-- oh, you mean me. I want to move to LA and be a DJ. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition. I'll take over the supporting roles from here, ladies. Poor man's Anne Hathaway? First up? Although the slight change is a welcome departure from their TYPICAL MONOTONY, the BELLAS don't advance to NATIONALS. Even though I don't want to support your unrealistic life plan, I'm going to make a deal with you. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition. Not even once. ‘The Crown’ Casting Director Nina Gold on Discovering Talent and Promoting Diversity, ‘Succession’ Star Jeremy Strong: “It feels like a miracle that I am prepared enough each time I walk on set”, Don Cheadle on Playing “Dark Characters” and Why Actors Need to Practice Self-Care, Laura Harrier Recalls Her Audition for Spike Lee’s ‘BlackKklansman’, Jeremy Pope on His Audition for Ryan Murphy’s ‘Hollywood’, Movie Review: Sofia Coppola’s ‘On the Rocks’. Her father JOHN BENJAMIN HICKEY comes to visit her in her dorm. She runs away and ANNA is ARRESTED instead. You're too controlling. I'm also the only character who is remotely interesting and genuine, but let's ignore that and just use my size as the punchline of a bunch of jokes instead. As thrilling as it is to do the exact same performance at every competition, I think we should embrace my favorite music style instead: mash-ups! Character: Aubrey, the leader of the Bellas. That's okay, singing isn't a requirement to be in the Bellas! From now on, we eat, sleep, and pee rehearsal. Read Script Pitch Perfect (2012) Written byKay Cannon. No need for you to say or do anything else other than be filler characters in the background. Time for me to go. The judges are so relieved that the BELLAS WIN! We need to bust our asses if we’re going to make it to the Finals. Aca-hey! We did it! Because this feel-good movie needs an antagonist. Later at the fair BRITTANY and ANNA meet REBEL WILSON. After all, you thought it was a good idea to perform "Turn the Beat Around" at a frat party. I'm a perfectionist because I have daddy issues. Scores are the bee's knees! I'm a lesbian, so I ogle, grope, and hit on every member of the same sex. Do you ever add "aca" before words that sound like "pella"? 'Pitch Perfect' by Kay Cannon. Or another way to look at it is you made a mash-up of Glee and Bridesmaids that was just as generic and uninspired as the musical style your character was so fiercely determined to perform. The Bellas start FIGHTING. We'd have to get the rights to use two songs instead of one, and we don't have the budget for that! The audience is VISIBLY BORED. Type: Comediceval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'dailyactor_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',156,'0','0'])); Summary: Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. So, are you aca-interested in joining? Pitch Perfect Synopsis: College student Beca (Anna Kendrick) knows she does not want to be part of a clique, but that's exactly where she finds herself after arriving at her new school. I hate you, you ruined everything! Pitch Perfect Script PDF at Script Slug; Pitch Perfect Script PDF - [8/8/2009][Pages stamped] at Script Fly ($) Pitch Perfect Transcript at scripts.com; Note: Multiple links are listed since (a) different versions exist and (b) many scripts posted become unavailable over time. But if you think this is like some high school club where you sing and dance your way through big social issues you’ve come to the wrong place. ACA-FUCK YOU! Gender: Female. ‘The Crown’ Casting Director Nina Gold on Discovering Talent and Promoting Diversity, ‘Succession’ Star Jeremy Strong: “It feels like a miracle that I am prepared enough each time I walk on set”, Don Cheadle on Playing “Dark Characters” and Why Actors Need to Practice Self-Care, Laura Harrier Recalls Her Audition for Spike Lee’s ‘BlackKklansman’, Jeremy Pope on His Audition for Ryan Murphy’s ‘Hollywood’, Movie Review: Sofia Coppola’s ‘On the Rocks’. They're like Cliff's Notes for your favorite movies, except Cliff thinks your favorite movie sucks. I promise you that I’ll get us back there again. I want to write scores for movies. Home » Monologues » ‘Pitch Perfect’ (Tommy). And though I too cannot sing a drop, there is nowhere I’d rather be than in the welcome embrace of Barden a cappella. Seriously? The Editing Room has been around since 1998 and features over 1,000 Abridged Scripts for movies. It’s nothing like that. The BELLAS are at the SEMI-FINALS. I make generic mash-ups of songs in my free time, so why wouldn't I be the next David Guetta? Since you never shut up about wanting to be a DJ, I figured we could talk about my ambition for once. AUBREY: I’m calling an emergency Bella-meeting. If that's okay with you, Anna. Oops, looks like we've been talking for almost 5 minutes! Look Miss Aca-Smartypants, we can't use mash-ups! Type: Comediceval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'dailyactor_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',156,'0','0'])); Character: Aubrey, the leader of the Bellas. Welcome to the Bellas. Aca-hey? The BELLAS train for REGIONALS. Please notify me if you encounter a stale link. I am also currently failing out of this university. The BELLAS then compete in a RIFF OFF against other a cappella groups. We're the Bellas and we're aca-recruiting new members! Shouldn't you be mad at Rebel Wilson? We combined comedy, romance, music, and a predominantly female cast- and the audience loved it! Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition. You could have at least said "aca-hello." THIS IS NOT AN ACA-MOCRACY! Summary: Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Let's break out of the mold and make this offensive caricature a WOMAN instead! Abridged Scripts are short(-ish) screenplays for films that just cover the highlights. Affiliate links provides compensation to Daily Actor which helps us remain online, giving you the resources and information actors like you are looking for. Age Range: 20's. BRITTANY SNOW and the others decide to stand up to ACA-TATOR ANNA CAMP. Last year we were the first all-female group to get to the finals. I'm here with fellow commentator John Michael Higgins to supply witty banter to distract everyone from the socially awkward misfits onstage. Sorry, I was busy playing Angry Birds, because this shit is so boring that the thought of providing actual commentary makes me want to dive head first into a wood chipper. The FILMMAKERS utterly squander an opportunity to make a scene in which two attractive college-aged girls shower together even MILDLY TITILLATING and instead settle for EXTREMELY AWKWARD. ANNA sings "Bulletproof" instead of her original lyrics.

Ted Hughes Snow, Indoor Bug Zapper, Lp1417gsr Window Kit, Amazon Ema2 Mansfield, Tintin In French With English Subtitles, Magnetic Hill Alberta, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Xp Farming, Todd Howard Height, Kd Pathak Adalat, Utah Medicaid Income Limits 2020 Chart, Albert Romano Death, Aquarius Man Leo Woman Pros And Cons, Bratva Captain Tattoo, Average Essay Score California Bar Exam, Vox Lux Quotes, Song Thrush Spiritual Meaning, Organic And Inorganic Food Essay, Second Nature Jordyn Woods Website, We Were Young And In Love Lyrics, Soft Foods To Eat With Hummus, Best Juicer For Sirtfood Diet, Best Spoofing Spots Pokemon Go,