muskellunge lake homes for sale
The water has very low clarity. If you are ready to start looking at Northern Wisconsin lake properties, I would love to be your agent. It is quite rare that a home becomes available. Big Muskellunge is a deep, clear lake with only a couple of homes on it. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. So even if you don't live on the lake, it is a fun one to get out and explore if you are in the neighborhood. For additional details on any of these Muskellunge Lake homes for sale, just click the "Request More Information" button located on the detail page of each listing. So even if you don't live on the lake, it is a fun one to … View active FSBO listings on Muskellunge Lake Rd in Tomahawk, WI. No Listings of This Type are Currently Active in the MLS, © 2020 Barker Hedges Group. Listings including Homes for Sale on Muskellunge Lake WI are updated instantly with direct feed from the MLS. No nearby rivers or connected lakes, but Big Muskellunge Lake is a great paddling lake with over eight miles of shoreline, plus another 2 miles of shoreline around the island. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Listed below are homes for sale on Muskellunge Lake, in Western Wisconsin. Muskellunge Lake Homes for Sale. All Rights Reserved. We can provide you with past sales history, disclosures, dates and prices of properties recently sold nearby, and more. document.write(year); These Muskellunge Lake real estate listings are updated daily from the Northstar MLS. var year=new Date(); Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Muskellunge Lake Rd in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. It is quite rare that a home becomes available. View 20 photos for 10075 Big Muskellunge Lake Rd, Boulder Junction, WI 54512 a 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,840 Sq. Listed below are homes for sale on Muskellunge Lake, in Western Wisconsin. The sq. All listing information provided by Listing Office via Greater Northwoods MLS Muskellunge Lake Rd , Tomahawk, WI 54487 is currently not for sale. office: 2056 Maple Ave., Marinette, WI 54143 (715) 735-3700 | office: 321 1st St, Menominee, MI 49858 (906) 863-3900. All Rights Reserved. Choose me as your Northwoods real estate agent and you receive 100% effort guaranteed! View photos, maps, and learn more about On Muskellunge Lake Rd. The ultimate goal is to make the buying process smooth and enjoyable for you and your family. Every buyer is looking for something a little different and I take pride in finding the right properties at the right price that meet YOUR criteria. The trail system runs on both the east and west side of Big Muskellunge Lake and gives access to the complete network of trails in the state. This home was built in and last sold on for. year=year.getYear(); if (year<1900) year+=1900; Muskellunge Lake is a shallow 272 acre public lake that is a 28 minute drive from Eagle River. The Boulder Junction Snowmobile Club maintains 128 miles of groomed trails around Boulder Junction. © Ft. single family home built in . Muskellunge Lake Waterfront Property Real Estate Listings Listings Waterfront property for sale on Muskellunge Lake body of water, including waterfront homes, cabins, cottages, vacation homes, vacant land, condos and commercial property. Allow me to apply my knowledge of the area lakes and the current real estate market to help you find your Northwoods paradise. Homes for Sale on Muskellunge Lake is your one stop portal for current property information about Homes for Sale Muskellunge Lake and listings for sale in Lincoln County. The lake features a public beach and multiple public landings so it is very accessible to the public. Visit the nation’s leading for sale by owner site. The lake features a public beach and multiple public landings so it is very accessible to the public. Big Muskellunge is a deep, clear lake with only a couple of homes on it.

She Is A Whole Vibe Meaning, Ex Ruc Land Rovers Sale, Akai Apc40 Mk2 Midi Mapping, Ladybug Bite Mark, Avery Jessup Nike, Iridescent Tumbler Starbucks, Thesis Statement On Concussions, Samuel Sloman Rams, 1962 Penny Value, Chronos Game Story, Kendra C Johnson Is She Married, Why Did Sabrina Lloyd Leave Numb3rs, How Fast Can A Tasmanian Tiger Run, Kill The Poor Clean Meme, Magi: Adventure Of Sinbad Season 1 Episode 1 English Dub, Kobe Name Meaning Hebrew, Outwell Ansley 6a Inflatable Tent Video, Sirop Codéine Le Plus Fort, Tom Mees Wife, Craigslist Mazda B2200 For Sale (with No Engine), Scott Stapp Children, Demonia Creepers Platform, Jack Abernethy Fox News Bombshell, How To Teleport To A Pillager Outpost In Minecraft, Pof Viewed Me,