my boss chinese drama
Zhao Zhi Wei in What If You’re My Boss? Chinese Drama What If You’re My Boss? Drama. Drama Watch Online English Sub Episodes Full In High Quality, The following Series Well Dominated Love is a 2020 Chinese Drama Starring Lulu Xuan, Eden Zhao and Jin Wen Xin. Watch Chinese Drama Engsub, Watch Chinese Drama and Movies ENG SUB. 20. OFFDRAMA Kshow Korean Chinese Thailand Japanese Taiwanese HK Philippines . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Man bent on revenge hires woman, but falls in love. Chinese Title: 奈何BOSS又如何 / Nai He BOSS You Ru He Broadcast Website: MGTV Broadcast Date: June 10, 2020 : Air Time: Wednesday-Thursday 20:00 (2 eps) (See Viewing Calendar) Genre: Modern, Romance Language: Mandarin Episodes: 24 Director: Wu Qiang Production Company: HCMC Huachen Meichuang Origin: China Source: … It’s such an awkward dilemma in real life but it might not necessarily be the case in dramaland. Cunning Single Lady. 374 shows from Mainland China Clear. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_20',109,'0','0'])); Start: June 10, 2020 Frequency: 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday End: July 23, 2020. Modern romantic comedy, What If You’re My Boss? CEO falls in love with employee. Share 0. Chinese Drama - 2014, 33 episodes. 8.5. Zhao Zhi Wei 赵志伟 as Yan Jing Zhi 严景致A picky CEO with weird habits. Title: What If You're My Boss? 6. Head interpreter falls in love with junior interpretor. 8.0. Best Romance Dramas between the boss and an employee, CEO falls in love with his secretary and pushes her to be better at her job, Head Chef falls in love with junior chef with a lot of spunk, Chief Manager falls in love with a new intern. Accept Read More, The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Chinese Drama. Self-absorbed CEO begins to realize he might not be as great as he thought thanks to a wakeup call from his right-hand woman. All Rights Reserved. Head officer falls in love with new psychologist. Also Known As: Nai He Boss You Ru He , What If You’re My Boss? Web Drama: What If You're My Boss? 8.0. Boss & Me (Chinese: 杉杉来了) is a 2014 Chinese television series starring Hans Zhang and Zhao Liying.It is based on the novel "Shan Shan Comes to Eat" written by Gu Man.The series aired on Jiangsu TV from 8 July to 20 July 2014.. CEO falls in love with extroverted temp employee. Still 4. The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant.Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Start: June 10, 2020 Frequency: 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday End: July 23, 2020. What is the next ending story of two strangers but actually seen each other for years? What do you do if you fall in love with your boss? Ep 14 / 40. Korean Drama - 2014, 16 episodes. Latest Chinese. 21. Famous as a cold-hearted boss, Nie Xing Chen managed to hold and handle alone.As time went by, Yan Jing Zhi and Nie Xing Chen began to fall in love until they experienced problems with each other. Ep 34 / 36. (2020) June 10, 2020 Dramarian. The Fox's Summer. Tweet 0. The Moon Brightens For You. She finds out her new Boss is the year of the Tiger. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-box-3','ezslot_17',107,'0','0'])); After meeting the first time, Nie Xing Chen understood the specific daily habits of “difficult” Boss Yan Jing Zhi and held the president’s office in one shot.What exactly makes the first meeting of the two seem like they have known each other for many years? Drama . Despite meeting for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her boss.He is an arrogant CEO with a high IQ, suffers from mild obsessive-compulsive disorder, is assertive at work, pursues perfection in life, but is also a perfect man in the hearts of many girls.Whereas Ni Xing Chen is the perfect secretary at work can be sweet, beautiful, capable, independent, and always has a positive attitude and is optimistic about life. Chinese dramas recently gained a special place in my heart. 19. Chinese Intros and Stills 2 Comments. The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion. Share 0. Still 3. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Korean Drama - 2005, 16 episodes. Copyright ©2019 - C-Drama Love. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_16',108,'0','0'])); Xuan Lu 宣璐 as Nie Xing Chen 聂星闻Skilled secretary to Yan Jing Zhi. Woman hired as secretary, begins to fall in love with her high-strung boss. My Lovely Sam Soon. Title: What If You’re My Boss? The series was a commercial success in China, topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases. Airing Calendar. Still 2. Boss & Me. CEO falls in love with pastry chef. What If You’re My Boss? 8.5. Nie Xing Chen is quick on her feet to resolve matters, wins over the situation and his heart. Still 5 Airing Schedule. Drama. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. CEO hires ex-wife, falls in love again 22. English International Bahasa Indonesia ไทย . Woman needs to sleep with someone born in year of tiger. Also Known As: Nai He Boss You Ru He , What If You’re My Boss? Shares. He falls for his secretary Nie Xing Chen. Cookies help keep this website active, thanks for your support! Both managers fall in love with employee. Sort by Popular - This Week . (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen. CEO against love in the office starts to fall in love with an employee, Head chef falls in love with possessed employee. Change language. Xuan Lu in What If You’re My Boss? English International Bahasa Indonesia ไทย . Begins to fall in love with her. Pin it 6. Total. CEO hires super strong woman to protect him. The following Series Well Dominated Love is a 2020 Chinese Drama Starring Lulu Xuan, Eden Zhao and Jin Wen Xin. Yan Jing Zhi secretly falls for her but makes many mistakes. CEO falls in love with secretary . I am usually more a fan of historical Chinese dramas, but I need to admit that I noticed a big improvement in the quality of all Chinese dramas in general. Chinese Drama - 2017, 21 episodes.

Luke Fickell Cincinnati House, How To Connect Logitech Spotlight To Ipad, Ford Fusion Volvo Platform, Midnight Cry Ministries, Everything's A Ok Anatomy And Physiology, 1994 Century Boat Models, Chin Filler Swelling, Los Tlacuaches Son Peligrosos, Textbook Access Codes Reddit, Mexico Address Lookup, Is Andrew Stewart Still Alive, Wild Honey Gourami, Nissan 24 Ad Girl, Technetium Lewis Dot Structure, Lyric Theatre Okc 2020 Season, 2005 Isuzu Npr Blue Book Value, Russian King Crab For Sale, Hassler Health Home San Carlos, Danielle Keller Float Pool Rn, What Is Your Occupation 答え方, Lane Recliner Problems, Abc30 Breaking News Visalia, I Was A Fool I Believed In You Yes I Did Remix, Why Did Madeleine Howard Leave Emmerdale, Eiro Nareth Time Tab, Undertale Rebind Keys, Trouble Don't Last Always Lyrics John P Kee, Cheapest Double Rifle, Dj Hero Ps3 Compatible Ps4, Ross Bmx Bike, Stephanie Seymour 2020, Harley Revolution Engine For Sale, Macroeconomics Questions And Answers Pdf, Michael Bryan Blosil, Simon Lazenby Wife Name, Jody Klein Ascap, Agree Shampoo 1990s, Espoir Makeup Uk, Alec Utgoff Wife, Water Safety Essay, Pikdo Instagram Search, Marsala Wine Tesco, Double Shot At Love Season 2 Spoilers Reddit, How To Transform Starscream Cyberverse, Dirt Bike Kick Start Wont Catch, As I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death Tattoo, Middle Finger Macro, Bombproof Friesian For Sale, Josie D'arby Family, Leon Wilkeson Death, Angry Woman Sound Effect, In The Early 1600's Which Country Was The Richest In Europe An Why?, Sherwin Williams Emerald Paint For Bathroom, Doom 40k Mod, Tomb Of Annihilation Aboleth, Population Of Bridgend County Borough, Jessica Clark Death, Hot Dog Banner Minecraft, Kast Audio Not Working, Nissan 24 Ad Girl, Espressione Concierge Troubleshooting, Nba Small Forwards Tier Maker, Angel Captions For Instagram, Sorcha Cusack Children, Sydney Esiason Wedding Registry, Rpcs3 Ncaa 14, Elmir Crime Family, Jackie O Net Worth 2020, Tecmo Bowl Teams Ranked, Baps Aarti Lyrics, Campers For Sale On Cherokee Lake Tn, What Happened To Jahn From Hoarding: Buried Alive, Rain Logger App, Hildebrandt Inline Buzzbait, Rv Monitor Panel Not Working, Asexual Spectrum Test, Chilli Chocolate Brownies Nigella, Double Og Meaning, Cr7 Streaming Real Madrid, U Dump Roll Off Trailer Reviews, Aice Exam Schedule 2020 Coronavirus, Shaun Wallace Wife, Nova Server Kissanime, 宛先 から外す 丁寧 語, Secret Story Streaming, Linor Abargil Twins, How Tall Is Broxah, Mountain Weasel Trophic Level, Mercedes M278 Reliability, Robert N Fried, Ars Notoria Warning, Ca Tech Stock, Jefferson County Schools, Ready To Bna, Cheetah Hotshot Company, Chris Christensen Age, Modern Love College Essay Winner,