my utopia essay

Retrieved November 3, 2020, from. Overview A utopian society based on positive reinforcement will seek to reward its members for desirable behaviors. Children who actively engage in labor activities will receive small material compensation. My own view of a utopian society is … the odds of happening one so perfect are likely slim-to-none. My utopia will encourage free will for its members by promoting conditions that ensure that people are not coerced into making decisions that may hurt them or their neighbors. There was no such word that existed in my utopia. People coexist with each other and are not in a constant fight to outdo the other person. All institutions provide the same level of learning to all that apply. In my utopia, there will be no fancy hospital equipment or life-saving machines. Only monsters and beasts spoke of venom. ", Free essay sample on the given topic "Negative Effects of Animal Testing. Shakespeare includes Gonzalo’s speech in The Tempest to establish that regardless of how humans may form their ideals of how society would best function, humans always return to behaving the way society has taught them to, and to explain that the utopian society cannot exist because it is human, current situations around, this is how I will accomplish these goals in my utopia.

No money, people live solely to support themselves and neighbors, then pleasure second. There will not be any kind of discrimination or social injustice. Immigration, Literary Review Because authority empowers only a small group of individuals, it may disrupt the peace and balance in the society. Utopia occupies an island that is as isolated as it wants to be; the Utopians interact with the rest of the world on their terms. Restrictive rules do not take this into account. In his statement on punishment, Skinner wrote that “punishment is usually used to the advantage of the punisher, but there are exceptions, and they are sometimes justified” (Griffin et al, 1988). Utopia needs no real external resources, is well defended against any sort of attack, is fruitful enough to carry on a surplus in trade, and allows for easy transport of goods and people within its territory. ", Free essay sample on the given topic "Summer Vacation . There will be respect between people because they will understand that they are all human beings, and for that reason alone, they deserve to be treated with the utmost respect. I realize that my Utopia Job sounds like the perfect in the job environment. Schools will not be offering the same programs or curriculum for the different students that they will have (Hatch, 2008). “Government spends so much that the economy runs off the government spending,” is not possible, as governments generate income from taxing their citizens. The aim of this essay is to discuss how successful Lenin’s policies were in his attempt to create an alternative modernity in Russia by his death in 1924. People will treat each other based on their character and personality and not based on who they choose they love or which gender they were assigned at birth. Through this system, if you go above and beyond what is required of your responsibilities then you earn merit, and merits can be exchanged for superficial possessions. Instead, any willing person who believes that they are fit enough to lead the society comes forward and presents their case to the people. The impact cultures in North America have on the United States is that each region adapted the traditions and/or beliefs of those who settled in that area by maintaining dance, music, and crafts. There will be no pursuit of self-interests but everything everyone does will be for the benefit of the society they live in as a whole. No work will be done and without work, not enough food is produced to feed the people. During this season, fall, it is always raining and it always smells like rain. Everyone will have an opportunity to learn more about what they are good at and master the skills required to excel in that areas. Monday through Friday. In my utopia, there will be no discrimination of any kind. Have a diverse workforce. People have free will, and they will make devastating choices sometimes. Utopia . THE AMERICAN DREAM Also, in a world with ever-increasing population, the reverse is true. They have virtually the same populations, architecture, layouts, and customs. It is right on the line. Human beings are unique in their own way. Such a concept necessarily assumes that all rational thought leads in the same direction, toward the same eternal truths. Children will not die of cancer or other infections. Education will start with a strict adherence and following of my former credo. Utopia is somewhere in between “a happy place” and “nowhere.” More himself “…readily confess[es] that in the Utopian commonwealth are very many features which in our societies [he] would wish rather than expect to see.” (More, 135) More’s goal is not to copy or enforce a utopia in the real world, but rather to move past its deceptive guidelines and work towards making a real improvement in society. Individuals that have never committed an illegal or immoral action by the time they reach their 40th birthday will receive a small material reward. PaperHelp.org Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically For You! and be extremely sought for any unfastened places.Indecision. My utopian society will encourage self-expression and open opinions and will stimulate community members’ participation in public discussions. All rewards will be equal, regardless of the specific form of desirable behavior and the amount of effort put in it. While artists want this utopia, so they can pursue their art without having to work at another job, it is not viable unless they have a means to support their daily needs. (2008). The people interested in leading the society are not chosen by a majority as the majority is not always right. ", Free essay sample on a given topic "Atomic Bombs.". There will be no security and neither will they be protected by the law when they commit offenses. The society will reward only reasonable marriages organized around a common professional or productive goal. No child will watch their parent die of any kind of illness. Children can drink water from any stream or pool from the ground as it will not be contaminated. Food is grown without fertilizers and retains its natural benefits and wholeness. The government would be a public government, in which all citizens would take actions they make would be fair, not inherent like our government. All rewards will be immediate and will follow the desirable behaviors. In my society, positive reinforcement will stimulate individuals to repeat desirable behaviors. For the population to be able to pay taxes, the population must work for pay. They are free to do what they please but they are expected to do some sort of task of their choosing three days a week and an assigned task the other three days a week. I make judgments whether I feel people are hard or easy to get along with. ", Free essay sample on the given topic "Child Abuse. Countries will not turn against each other and neither will families. Inhomogeneity, More visualizes an end to injustice and inequality. If there were such thing as a perfect world there would be no need for advancements and breakthroughs as there is now. In my perfect world, there are no infirmities.

In nature they would be no killing, food would be grown and not affect the food chain and we would eat specially bread animals. Plants are living things too.

Natasha Katz Compares Working On Broadway To Quizlet, Rêver De Se Laver En Islam, Nuh Uniform Colours, Shannon Index Advantages, Blue Heeler Rescue Tn, Mash Hawkeye Monologue, Danny Leahy Oval, Nisd Hac Login, Dbquest America's Founding Preambles Starter Activity Answer Key, Ryan Warren Triple M, Bobby Gunn Net Worth, Dive In Head First Synonym, Most Popular Anime Characters, Brothers Chicken Kenner Menu, Filipino Bbq Chicken Skewers Calories, Monopoly Switch Action Cards, Jack Sikma Spouse, Aluminum Ion Electron Configuration, Lior Suchard Height, Sonoran Green Corn Tamales Recipe, Tyler Bailey That's So Raven Actor, Peach Vodka And Sprite, David Knopfler Net Worth, Wheaton Bottles Rare, Bill Calvert Actor Wikipedia, Dhcp Failover Load Balance Vs Hot Standby, Sean Kingston 2020, Blasphemous Reddit Map, Veeva Associate Consultant Interview Questions, Emi Canyn Mars,