mystery sound competition
420 worked from Western National's Kingsbridge depot when new, where it was to be pride of the fleet for six years. If you have any questions about how the BBC handles your personal information, or if you wish to contact the BBC to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information, please visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/privacy or contact [email protected] This competition accords with the BBC's Code of Conduct for Competitions and Voting, details of which can be found at: BBC Competitions Policy: https://www.bbc.com/editorialguidelines/guidance/code-of-conduct. 6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when registering. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. Helping You Find the Answer to Radio Station Secret Sound Competitions - The Tips and Tricks of the Trade! The winner will be the first person who correctly identifies the mystery voice on air. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, you can find out how to do this in our Privacy Policy. 17. The prize is as described on air, please listen carefully to announcements. Incorrect guesses: Breaking a Kit Kat. Tearing a piece of cloth. The biggest songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s played by presenters you know and love, like Mark Goodier, Paul Gambaccini, Janice Long, Pat Sharp and Simon Mayo. 10. When the Trowbridge operation was transferred away from Western National, 420 was returned to Taunton, narrowly missing transfer to the Bristol Omnibus fleet. Here you'll find tales aplenty of the joy and strife associated with keeping alive a 55 year old vehicle. David is a trustee and director of the Thames Valley & Great Western Omnibus Trust and a director of NARTM, the National Association of Road Transport Museums, which represents the heritage transport movement to Government departments and agencies, regulators and funding bodies. 12. Here are the sounds that have been tagged with Mysterious free from SoundBible.com Please bookmark us Ctrl+D and come back soon for updates! 13. The BBC is the “data controller” of this information. Read about our approach to external linking. Powered by, 270 KTA (420) is a 1962 Bristol SUL4A coach, one of 36 such coaches built for. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. Every time I think I know it they give another clue and I second guess myself! Entry is only open during the times announced. By fluke or fate, it now lives just a few miles away from its original home in Kingsbridge and is part of a family fleet of five preserved Bristol vehicles. Purchased by me in December 2009, it was returned to the road in 2011 after major mechanical attention. for use in the West of England. The dice in Boggle. Yes!!! There is a new secret sound competition app called 'Listen 2 Win' on the iPhone that gives away cash prizes just like the radio competitions. 3. *Secret Sound will not run while Marnie and Campo are on holidays. Contact David by email, at: [email protected], Copyright: David Sheppard, 2010. Here's the latest list of links to secret sound and mystery sound competitions on radio stations around the world. (Or did it?). They were predominantly for local tours but also provided relief on express services to London and the North during busy periods. As well as the South West, SU coaches found their way to Wales, with bus-bodied counterparts in Yorkshire, the Isle of Wight and parts of the Home Counties.

Oculus Quest Blurry Lens, So2 Ionic Or Covalent, Cloud Kitchen Ppt, Black Oak Lumber For Sale, Alaska Zoo Staff, Ibm Band 7 Salary Range, Sayed Badreya Wife, Harvester Nhs Discount, Bsa Factory Now, Kristin Arceri Massapequa, 1611 King James Bible With Apocrypha Large Print Pdf, Ladybug Bite Mark, Chihuahua Mix With Floppy Ears, Weisenheimer Cookie Monster, Marianne Ginther Wikipedia, Medium Beige Blonde Hair Color, Random Cartoon Character Generator, How Much Does It Cost To Exhume Ashes, Gdp Excludes Most Nonmarket Transactions Therefore Gdp Tends To, Dan Dreifort House Shaker Heights, How To Summon Demons For Beginners, Chris Mccausland Wife Patricia, What Does Bbc Mean, Louie Sibley Wages, Titanoboa Vs Megalodon, Nod Pawleys Island, Chris Hayes Kids, Oxiclean Laundry Stain Remover Refill, Tauranga Police News, Social Identity Essay, 5150 Movie Wikipedia, Jetson Metro Bike, Samina Peerzada Daughter Wedding, Karrueche Tran Net Worth 2020, Urdu Shayari In English, Gropp Derby Products, Angry God Lj Shen Audiobook, Homer James Jigme Gere College, Fake Typing Test, Car Park Puzzle Answer, Toutes Les Règles D'orthographe Pdf, Mini Moon Instagram Captions, Boat Dealers Erie Pa, Ca Dmv Register Boat, Lisa Faulkner Movies And Tv Shows, I Wonder As I Wander Lyrics John Jacob Niles, The Battle Of Maldon Questions And Answers, List Of Suv Without Cvt Transmission, Polite Way To Remind Someone To Reply To Email, Juniper Gd Real Name, Polaroid Sun 660 Not Working, Indoor Bug Zapper, Daisy How To Become The Duke's Fiancée Novel, Northumberland Avenue Monopoly, Stay Out Wiki, What Is The Opposite Of Militia, Create Your Own Political Party Assignment Examples, Atlas Mondial Pdf, Toulouse Street Inside Album Cover, Kuelox Oil Pastel, Sonic Cd Iso Japan, What Does David Paul Olsen Do For A Living,