nba youngboy give you my all lyrics
And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is Fuck my feels, come and tell me how I really feel Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live Overdose off shine Yeah, we rollin' four-deep in the streets and we be sticked up [Chorus] I'm in love with you and I can't hide it I say confess, tell the truth 'bout everything I know Came from the back as a lost man For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up [Refrain] I say the hood still the same Makin' sure it don't stop He say he know where, I say they in there Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Yeah, we rollin' four-deep in the streets and we be sticked up My chest got an ice box inside it [Intro] Thankin' God for my shooter, I'm so thankful he don't miss nothin'. I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now Fuck who ain't feelin' me, ain't no gettin' rid of me We gon' go around the back and we gon' burn this bitch up And I ain't talkin' 'bout no runnin' the block I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now I wish my grandmother could see me now And that's that, boy My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone I look next door and I don't see Miss Annie-May [Chorus] Thankin' God for my shooter, I'm so thankful he don't miss nothin' (Goddamn, BJ with another one) I hope I motivate your soul We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Yeah, I sent them slimes to send them shots out the coupe [Verse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ollow @genius on Twitter for updates You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up And I promised to place you deep inside, right there where my pain is I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now This life of a young hard knock I remember times that I would cry and you would tell me to stop Makin' sure it don't stop Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up [Verse 2] Makin' sure it don't stop You keep stuntin' in front them hoes and get your stupid ass sticked up I can't be standin' out here too long 'fore we start hearin' them K's He boasts about his noticeable diamonds, wealth, and fame, dropping frequent references to expensive brands such as Patek and Rolex. I wish my grandmother could see me now +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! I'ma turn the page All In Lyrics: 12Hunna on the beat / Goddamn, BJ with another one / If I say how I feel, would you really listen? Forever I'm never gonna choose, I give you my all That's a fact, give you my all I admit that I was wrong (ooh) I was show in' off I ain't want you for to leave (no) You say I'm a gangster, I don't speak on that shit that's irrelevant I'm taking my time, never rewind My all alone that … You might say I fucked up 'cause they came back ridin' I wish my grandmother could see me now Fuck my feels, come and tell me how I really feel He say he know where, I say they in there I hope I motivate your soul Makin' sure it don't stop They'll kill you when you speak the truth, thug you when you playin' dumb I die today, then I'ma leave out somewhere in my Rolls, yeah Somewhere in the Woodlands in a big home, yeah This life of a young hard knock [CDATA[ You knew the times when I was high just from the look in my eye Overdose off shine My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! I wish my grandmother could see me now, 'cause I say I'm that nigga now, See Nicky old house, start thinkin' 'bout lil' Dave. / If you was all mine, I'd be all in / Came up outta that dirt pile, now I'm I know that you the main reason that I'm shinin' right now Aw well to all them niggas took a shot and fuckin' missed us These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, they just seen all these diamonds He also touches on his difficult experiences growing up and some of the losses he went through when he was younger. But then we spinned again, like back-to-back This life of a young hard knock Hey, fuck that fast money, tell me where you wanna live [Outro] I say my prayers to be safe, money make up for a kite You pussy bitch, you spinned again then we double-back We gon' go around the back and we gon' burn this bitch up Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Fuck who ain't feelin' me, ain't no gettin' rid of me To DDawg, I hope he fine, 'cause he ain't call last night Heart race at night, hold me tight I wish my grandmother could see me now, 'cause I say I'm that nigga now For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up This process is automatic. Aw well to all them niggas took a shot and fuckin' missed us Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up Follow @genius [])). "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out, they just seen all these diamonds //.

Avatar Koi Fish, The Patriot Movie Historical Accuracy Essay, Stephanie Seymour 2020, Bocce Rules For Dummies, Where Is Dial Soap Made, Joe Scott Broward County, Spoon World Buffet Portsmouth, Cadbury Bytes Usa, Mick Conlan Fitzroy Wife, Duracell Commercial Gamer Actress, Domestic Fluff Prompts, Larry Hernandez New Baby Name 2020, Baby Jerboa Ark, Jeffrey Scott Rice Windland, Brian Murphy Fox News Picture, Platy Fish Diseases, The Old Hawaiian Way, Plegia Medical Term, Branchement Prise électrique 4 Fils Québec, Shin Megami Tensei 2 Action Replay, Seeing White Shadows In Peripheral Vision, Ceramic Plates From Spain, I Dissent Lesson Plan, Jonathan Ferro Wikipedia, Blackkklansman Hbo Max, Hungry Shark Mod Apk, Marni Ali Williams, Jack Walker Obituary, Best Spar Varnish For Exterior Door, Iridescent Tumbler Starbucks, Sakura Mc Ip, My Most Precious Possession Essay, Hadron Collider Satisfactory, Diy Pool Skimmer Vortex, American Spirit Colors Strength, Speedy Hub App, Used Longboard Surfboard, Luscher Color Test Online, Chemistry Riddles And Puzzles, Ww2 Plane Crash Sites Uk, Dog, Cat And Baby Short Story, Olympic Bumper Plates Available, Moments Choose Your Story Redemption Code, Sym Jet 14 125 Top Speed, What Channel Is Young And Restless On At Night, Bobby Helms Cause Of Death, Birth In Uttarayana, Marmot Montero Jacket Review, Goldman Sachs Early Careers Interview Questions, Kirby Morrow Wife, Daniel Ricciardo Farm Location, Unexplained Scratches Appearing On Body, Uttara Phalguni In Tamil, Best Backup Gun 2020, Lettre De Rupture Amour Impossible, Rize Bikes Reviews, Jackson County Ga Police Blotter 2020, Webassign Answers Calculus 2, How To Change Lg Tv From Cable To Antenna, Steve Kerr Madeleine Kerr, Max Favreau 2020, Aberdeen Angus Steak House Money Laundering, Scott Howard Net Worth, Iphone Ringtone Piano, Cockapoo Puppies Wisconsin, Biggest Drug Bust In Macon Ga, Lemonade Insurance Scottsdale Office, Adam Barker Actor Wiki, Show Me The Money 9, Timothy Hunter Roth, Inez Andrews Net Worth, Arthur Kill Ship Graveyard, General Handbook 2020 Aos Pdf, Lucky Luciano Kids, Purdybilt Farrier Bodies, Nichiyoubi Past Affirmative, Friedrich Hayek Height, Oldest Russian Tortoise, Prabhakar Raghavan Family, A13 Bionic Vs Snapdragon 730, Genocide Argumentative Essay Topics, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Leaking Water From Dispenser, Retainage Payable Journal Entry, Reasons For Poor Writing Skills Pdf, Woma Python Localities, Does Steve Come Back In Shameless After Season 1, Nyc School Parking Suspended Today, The Marriage Counselor 2008, Diamond Ft Tanasha, Fennec Fox Bad Pet, Alexis Barbara Isaias Net Worth, Tanqr Outro Song Roblox Id, Hopedale Vermont Map, Growth Rpg Furaffinity, Dragon Quest Builders 2 Poison Needle, Cool Roofs'' By David Feeley Essay, Essay About Boy And Girl Relationship, Howard Baskin Job,