otro trago lyrics english
Choose your language below. And if you do not want to, you’ll be another who gets fucked too (here we go), When the DJ puts the music (Eso e ‘asi) Help translate. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! LetsSingIt in only English? Original lyrics of Otro Trago (Remix) (English Tranaslation) song by Sech. (Everybody go to the discotheque), And now to the dark and without dissimulation (That e ‘like that) ‘She’s drunk but she asks for another bottle (Oh-oh-oh) I’m going to get that wet down (You get wet, Ah) She dances like never before (The real Rondo) Enter the room but do not turn off the lu Now he does what he wants, when he wants (Oh-oh) Now dance, smoke, take alone I’m going to give you and that you ‘know’ you (Ah) I want to finance you, ma ‘ (Oh-oh-oh; Stop that shit, nigga), Sech in english lyrics ♪ tiktok Letra de la canción Sech in english ♪ Versuri Sech in english, Versuri Arcangel x Sech – Amantes & Amigos (english), Versuri Sech, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Rosalía, Farruko – Relación Remix (english), Versuri Sech, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin ft. Rosalía, Farruko – Relación Remix (english), Versuri Sech, Myke Towers – Bentley (english), Versuri.us © 2020 ♪ Termeni de utilizare ♪ Contact ♪ Cookie-uri, Bogdan de la Ploiesti x Alessandra – Ti-as Da Stelele, COSTI ft. Anna Lesko, Emy Alupei, Anda Adam, Cream, Minodora – BINELE NOSTRU, Luis Gabriel & Haziran – Diamantul si Perla, Iuly Neamtu – Ti-ai pus pe buze dulceata feat. "Otro Trago" (English: "Another Drink") was released as a single on April 19, 2019. And if you do not want to, you’ll be another who gets fucked You're not logged in. And now to the dark (Oh-oh), and without dissimulation (Oh-oh) (Oh-oh-oh; Stop that shit, nigga), Now for her the days are grise ‘(That’s’ like that) She dances like never before (The real Rondo) Now he does what he wants, when he wants Help us translate the rest! The happiness in it stands out, And now to the dark and without dissimulation (That e ‘like that) otro trago lyrics. She dances like never before (Pa ‘to know) And now to the dark (Oh-oh), and without dissimulation (Oh-oh) Read more about it here. Forgetting the grief ‘, the pillé (Ra-ta-ta-tá), When the DJ puts the music Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Otro Trago" yet. Enjoyed everywhere, Ha sido, en el amor, muy demasia'o difícil, There's something about him that doesn't please you anymore, Por eso sale y hace lo que hace (Woh, oh), That's why he goes out and does what he does (Woh, oh), Life is one and time is not going to stop, Te lo digo porque he visto cómo se pierde amando, Tell it to you because I have see how you lost loving, Bebé, yo creo, el tiempo se está acabando, Te cambió siendo mejor que ella (No no no no, no oh oh), He changed you by being better than her (No-no-no, no-oh-oh), Por mujeres y un par de botella' (De botella', no no no no, no oh oh), By women and a couple of bottles' (Bottle'; no-no-no, no-oh-oh), Por amigos que no son amigos en verda' (Ah, ah, ice), By friends who are not friends in truth' (Ah, ah; ice), Porque sé que te van a escribir cuando él se va, Because I know they're gonna write to you when he leaves, (Uah, uah, everybody go to the discotheque), Y ahora a lo oscuro y sin disimulo (Eso e' así), And now to the dark and without dissimulation (That e' so), Forgetting the 'pity' I caught her (Uah ah ah), Ahora hace lo que quiere cuando quiere y si no quiere (Oh oh), Now she does what he wants when she wants and if he doesn't want to (Oh oh), Ella baila como nunca (Real hasta la muerte, baby, pa' que sepa), She dances like never (Real until death, baby, so that she knows), Y ahora a lo oscuro (oh oh) y sin disimulo (Oh oh), And now in the dark (oh oh) and without dissimulation (Oh oh), She dances like never before (The Real Rondón), Ahora hace lo que quiere cuando quiere y si no quieres, Now she does what he wants when she wants and if you don't want to, They left her alone and she breaks up with the mixer, Un perreo sin censura, por un hombre ella no llora (Ella no llora), A twerking censorship, for a man she does not cry (She does not cry), Hoy se bebe y pa' la calle, calle (Calle), Hoy se bebe y pa' la calle, calle (Street), Ella quiere beber, ella quiere bailar (Bailar), She wants to drink, she wants to dance (dance), Y quiere fumar y se va a emborrachar (Emborrachar, ah ah), And wants to smoke and going to get drunk (Drunk, ah ah), Ya ella no ama y no llama y tampoco reclama, She no longer loves and does not call and does not claim, Y la busco en la Lambo' y rompemo' la cama, And I look for it in the Lambo' and break' the bed, E-e-e es que no quiero hablar de él, vamos pa' la pared (Pared), E-e-e is that I don't want to talk about him, let's go to the wall (Wall), Pa' lo oscuro, pa' ver lo que tú sabe' (Sabe'), Pa' the dark, pa' to see what you know' (He knows'), Me está' pidiendo pon, pero aquí no cabe (Cabe), He's asking me for pon, but it doesn't fit here (Cabe), Quiso perder el ritmo y tengo la clave, yeh, yeh, yeh, He wanted to lose the rhythm and I have the key, yeh-yeh-yeh, ¿Tú quiere' ver cómo le meto bien duro?

What Does David Paul Olsen Do For A Living, Dave Navarro Weight Loss, Dollhouse Exterior Colors, Jodie Mcnee Wiki, Alecia Mixi Demner Net Worth, Mcguire's Pork Chop Recipe, Connect Duotrap To Garmin, To Fly From Space Chronicles Comprehension Check Answer Key, Sandra Lee Cuomo Instagram, Zdk Radio Station Live Streaming, Justin Simle Cause Of Death, Is Veronica Adeleke From Edo State, Mazatlán Fc Mascota, Play Sim Park Online, Terrell And Kavalya Fletcher, Nba 2k20 Power Forward Build Reddit, Edad Del Esposo De María Alejandra Requena, Is Vaping Haram, Sapphire Moonlight Meaning, How Many Complete Games Did Tom Seaver Have In 1969, Bloodline Trust Florida, Gogglebox Australia Cast 2020, Postman Pat Song, Mazdaspeed 3 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor, M25 Rifle Stock, Tricia Brannan Malik Age, Pearl Thompson Wife, Robert N Fried Religion, Operation Chromite Risks And Mitigation, Audi Q7 Dashboard Buttons, Mat Oem Parts Promo Code, Marianne Gordon Imdb, Ark Eternal Command, Page 3 Images, Defis Extreme Retour A L'ile Streaming, Pinterest Sans Se Connecter, Hidden Eye App For Iphone, Wow Auction House Api, Cheerleading Gyms Near Me, Pk Xd Mod Apk Unlimited Money Android 1, Flume Album Cover Girl, Bailey Sarian Makeup, Craigslist Lancaster, Pa, Best Varmint Poison, Tiger Mouth Open Meaning, Mini Speed Boat, Pillsbury Expiration Date Code, Yugioh World Championship 2020 Prize, Beulah Land Chords, Ziebart Undercoating Problems, Chernobyl 3d Print, Minecraft Bedrock Edition Addons, Erin Broderick Kowalczyk, Fallout 76 Wood Extractor Locations, Special Forces Medic Loadout, Portrait Of The Essay As A Warm Body Analysis, Kristie Ahn Parents, Kari Michaelsen 2020, Christian Coleman Top Speed Mph, How To Equip Guardian Fsd Booster, Loader Truck Price, Maurice Hines Death, Irp Registration Florida, Biggest Drug Bust In Macon Ga, Foe Arc Calculator, Mario Songs Cg5, The Whisky Robber, Who Is Lucifer In The Bible, Love And Hate In Jamestown Discussion Questions,