patronus quiz answers

Alright, since this post is going to be a long one, here is a quick rundown of what I'm covering: The list of all available questions and patronuses (with linked videos for each of them), The complete breakdown of the quiz, aka a spreadsheet that contains the answers for every single Patronus, Whether a version with all questions is feasible. After long hours, hard work, and much research, we have figured out the best way to determine which Patronus animal is perfectly suited for you! Which of these classes would you take? It might just take a few tries.

With Free Quiz Creator Tool/Software, the developing of new quiz about any subject is a lot easier and time saving. In a different way, the Blood/Bone question didn't work for me either. She is seemingly the prime example of the bureaucracy at work. Walking down the street on a night out, you come across two Muggle men fighting. It's also indicated which ones share combinations with another animal so that you know it was no mistake on your part. I was working independently since yesterday on cracking the quiz and came up with a handy color coded chart that is essentially a compact visual illustration of the information you have posted here. House elves are bound into servitude for life! I definitely see why you'd want to put together an all-questions version of the quiz. In addition, I would like to especially thank the following people: /u/Rocket_Sciencetist for helping collect the initial wave of data, /u/ibid-11962 for initially compiling the list of questions as well as providing all of the Patronus video links, /u/N1ffler for verifying the list of Patronuses using Pottermore's internal numbering system, /u/LogicalRuse for figuring out how the quiz operated, /u/Darth_Pyre for providing me the missing piece to crack the entire quiz. Which of these rooms would you like to spend your time in as a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? I guess it could be to make them more common, but why those specific animals? Power is a very difficult thing to measure. The spell is used against Dementors and is said to be a cast when a happy memory is conjured giving them the strength to perform the spell. I began to think maybe it is meant for me after all. Enjoy and share. Similarly, if there are individuals with experience with programming/coding quizzes who would like to help/has ideas, feel free to PM me.

A huge troll has stormed through the door and is blocking your path! If you enjoyed this, make sure to also check out our sister websites, Pro Wrestling Quiz, Pro Sports Quiz, and Game Of Thrones Quiz. Oh no! Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Pretty remarkable for how many options there are. Even if they somehow aren't, close enough to fool me. Each one is incredibly useful and teaches a certain branch of magic, it just depends upon what you are trying to do! Some wizards wear hats, and some wizards simply do not. This big family takes Harry in and treats him like one of their own after Ron befriends him on the Hogwarts Express.
My reaction was "Ew, neither!," and so I was moved on to a new question that had better, clearer associations for my purposes. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Answers in each question group belong to one of 2 or 3 categories. For those of us in the Muggle world, however, this quiz will have to suffice! Same, the fact it didn't feel like my answers were really asking anything important made me instantly decide I didn't care. However, as I personally confirmed every single Patronus, I can guarantee the combination does work. The Order of the Phoenix movie shows Ginny successfully casting the charm.

Trivia Quiz. Unless You Grew Up In The 90s, This Simple Twilight Quiz Will Reveal Which Character's Fate Is Yours. Only your actual answers seem to change the results. Answers. take this quiz to know more. Quiz], Which pet would you bring to Hogwarts? Out f these major holidays, which is the best at Hogwarts? It's good to have positive confirmation of one's work. This (third) exception to the general rule means that you could plug in the exact same answers twice and get two completely different animals. Arthur Weasley’s took the form of a Weasel.

Minerva McGonagall’s took the form of a tabby cat. McGonagall used the spell in the Deathly Hallows novel in order to send a message. This is a quiz to help you discover what your patronus charm is. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! But why double up on Fox, Hedgehog, and Weasel? Which of these four major branches of magic best suits your own personal style? 3) Which Villain From The Harry Potter Series Are You? In order to do so, it must be suited exactly to the personality of the wizard or witch who casts it. When you're all done, share it with your friends and find out if anyone shares the same Patronus animal with you!

How much do you know about dinosaurs? During an interview, JK Rowling revealed that she picked this for Ron because her family has a Jack Russell Terrier as a pet. Do you know which animal was his patronus? What are your thoughts on this character? During the Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie, Kingsley’s is shown to be non-corporeal but in the books, it is revealed to be a Lynx. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of!

Severus Snape is one of the most divisive characters in the Harry Potter world and its lore. Harry Potters' is a stag, Hermionies an otter.... take this quiz to find yours! At what point did you come to the realization that you were able to use and manipulate magic to alter the world around you? Full Patronus Quiz.

The spell is cast when a person says, "Expecto Patronum," and for the witches and wizards who can cast it, a silvery-white guardian spews out of the wand taking the form of an animal. There are no wrong answers! by hayleylaurablack. But wait! What do you do? If you fail to answer a question within the allotted time, you skip that question and go to another one. A society of men and women who worship and serve the Dark Lord... great. A phoenix, like Dumbledore's? If you would like to find out, then you can do so by taking this quiz! Out of these words, choose the one that seems the best for you. I have to ask.

Will yours be a stag, like Harry and his father, James? So how was it? So this is incredibly not legal. [What Is Your Patronus? 5 Minute Quiz This multiple-choice quiz will show you what patronus belongs to you!

What's a Patronus? require that at least 5 questions be answered in order to get a result (as in the original test), but also allow more answers to bear on the result if the quiz-taker wishes. Your first question will always come out of the first set, your second question will always come out of the second set, and so on. You've arrived a the docks and all the boats to school are already full! The Charm is used a lot throughout the series and is mostly used as protection against Dementors.

Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! You're on your way to bed, late in the evening. If we missed any known forms, please get into contact with us and we will add them! Quiz : Test Trivia. This Simple Game Of Thrones Quiz Will Reveal Which Character's Fate Is Yours. Our online patronus trivia quizzes can be adapted to suit your requirements for taking some of the top patronus quizzes. And how do you use a proper noun? Which would you like? Thanks again for your hard work here! Are you a cullen or a weasley? I find the pottermore quizzes to be really, really infuriatingly vague and they don't seem to garner much accuracy for me because the structure alone is something I just don't see as adequate on any level. What is an octane rating? Welcome to r/HarryPotter, the place where fans from around the world can meet and discuss everything in the Harry Potter universe! Ever wondered what patronus you would have if you were a witch or wizard? Very little else has the ability to stop the servants of the Dark Lord! So the buzzard and vulture are literally the same model :/, I actually went back to make sure I linked the right videos (I did), haha. So I [M15] recently finally went on a date with a girl [F16] that I've liked for a few years now. Harry Potter. Just choose the best answer out of the options below and you will soon discover which animal your Patronus Charm would take the shape of! Hat or no hat? This extended version of the Pottermore Patronus Quiz takes into account every single quiz question in order to determine your match for each patronus. It'll be as though you were never asked that original question. (Be honest). I'll also admit to kind of liking the little "happiness poems" generated by your answers to the original quiz. The spell is cast when a person says, "Expecto Patronum," and for the witches and wizards who can cast it, a silvery-white guardian spews out of the wand taking the form of an animal. What time does it leave? The final battle is beginning! Still though, it should be useful.

And canonically speaking (IMO), there's no reason to think that luck-of-the-draw has anything to do with determining one's Patronus form. There's no hiding it anymore! My SO took the quiz (I wasn't influencing his answers in any way) and got Black Mare too. They are well known in the wizarding world, largely due to their seemingly endless presence at Hogwarts. Just my two cents. Fred and George Weasley! Who would you think of to make your Patronus appear? Be sorted, earn house points, take classes with our fine Hogwarts staff, debate which actor portrayed Dumbledore the best, and finally get some closure for your Post-Potter Depression. You can get any Patronus with any possible selection of questions. I suppose it depends a bit on your interpretation of how the quiz is really supposed to work, but for me, being able to opt out of questions in this way is important to being able to tailor my answers to what I actually have in mind. ... all you have to do is select your favorite answers from the options given below each question and at the end of all the questions we will match you with the right Patronus Charm! In addition to leading to certain animals, some specific paths will lead to a sixth and possibly even seventh question, netting you either an unusual or very rare Patronus. I liked the quiz for the most part. James Potter’s took the form of a Stag. Now, each of these questions come from a pre-determined question set.
Community Contributor. (The Leaf/Blade/Thorn question has a similar problem for me). According to most wizards, they are only servants because they want to be!

However, the sixth and seventh question sets operate exactly the same as the first five, with corresponding answers and answer combinations determining your Patronus. Which of these important and mysterious groups would you try to link up with if you had the chance?

Corey Fogelmanis Wiki, Death Of A Sister, Who Was The Blonde In Roadhouse, Connor Fielding Death, Prefab Homes Ottawa, Highest Alcohol Light Beer, Neil Simon Plays Pdf, American High School Fremont Yearbook, She Devil Watch Online Putlockers, Lumber Yard Markup, Blue Crab Puerto Rico, Tseng Labs Et4000, Bible Verses About Righting Wrongs, Argumentative Essay On Private Prisons, Susan Spencer Age, Kangal Bite Force, Sun Mingming Wingspan, Experiment 28 Chemistry Of Copper Lab Report, Persona 5 Royal Orobas Location, Overhaulin Application Requirements, Disney Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Netflix, Ph Omegle Meaning, Domino Printing Sciences Annual Report 2018, Vibes Earplugs Review, Iau Vs Gldm, Luxxe Accessories Reviews, Contact Amazon Missing Package, Fencing Pins Homebase, Spewing Venom Meaning, Proserpina And Pluto Story, Why Is A Cup Of Coffee 6 Oz, Spitting Image Slug, Who Sang My Mama Told Me, Rootsupd Exe Windows, My Role Model Essay, Linor Abargil Twins, Ms Angle Weight Chart, Why Do I Want To Be A Barrister Essay, Critters 3 Online, Hitori No Shita Wiki, Is Amaranth Toxic To Dogs, Telma Hopkins Instagram, Monika Kos Husband, Who Killed Gunther Attack On Titan, Hadron Collider Satisfactory, School : Copypasta, David Freiburger House, Cheerleading Gyms Near Me, Is Intermediate Microeconomics Hard, Did It Rain Last Night In Los Angeles, Alena Meaning In Hawaiian, Narcissistic Mother In Law Quotes, Hitori No Shita Wiki, Lucky Tackle Box, Sicko Mode Sound Effect, Brylee Bea Baumgartner, Poopdie Redeem Codes, Jack Griffo And Paris Berelc, Declaration Of Independence Virtual Field Trip, Who Is Alex Price Married To, If I Were A Police Officer Essay In English, Laraine Day Measurements, Bruce Brown Death, Dragons Race To The Edge Enemy Of My Enemy Dailymotion, Madhur Bhushan Husband, Gunfire Reborn Ascension Tier List, Frank Luke Ranch, Marlin 1898 Disassembly, Best Gelato Messina Flavours,