problems with catnapper recliners
Put these people out of business. I am supossed to have a blanket 3 year warranty on most of the sofa and a life time on other parts. Our couch and loveseat is about 3 years old. They will not last for ever, Bought 2leather recliners ( 800.00 + ea) where u toch is leather,this is a lie.leather is not dyed,colored somehow, coloring is gone ,it is now raw leather at head rest and hand rest areas.Looks awful,next time I'll. I had the delivery person return it to the store. I paid over $2,000 for it and it lasted less than two years. BUYERS BEWARE!!! today I sat both chairs out for the trash. He fell to the floor. you need to report them to the better business bearu. We purchased a Cat napper lift chair last fall 2015. I can feel every spring and board in the seat now and my hip hurts after only sitting in the chair a few minutes. Two months later, they sent the replacement, by the same shipper, and you got it, more damaged than the first time! The leather is so thin--thinner than a piece of tablet paper if that is even possible. unbelievable--broken couch and all they can do is send me to parts and I have to pay to get it fixed--big deal-- a broken 2X2 piece of wood--So SORRY I ever bought this piece of crap--I know better!! I to have purchased a catnapper voyager loveseat and recliner about a year ago. There are no children or pets here so the furniture should last. They are less than 2 years old and falling apart. The manufacturer says it it Living In Comfort's problem and Living says it falls under the manufacturer warranty. Catnapper is junk do not buy!!! You are a jerk. P.S. Is what this retailer did even legal. I guess the joke is on me as I likely won't get them until the new year. Group 4789 Berman. Memory foam. Recliners. Please beware folks... Had I known this, before I bought everythig, I would have saved the headaches and hastle, on such ignorant people, and a crappy company! I am calling Boscovs and letting them know the reputation of the company catnapper is not reliable. The sofa started peeling at 1 year. So here is the compiled list based on Catnapper recliner reviews from different sites, to make it much easier to choose one that suits you. one month later. Living does not even have a phone number to call them and they don't answer emails. Yes. I realize it is a reasonably priced piece of furniture, but I still expect better. did anyone find a good quality furniture manufacturer? The same thing has happened-holes across the top and the "leather" is pulling apart. Memory foam my [censor]!! Knoxville Wholesale Furniture was contacted just after the one year warranty expired . The 2 recliner ends are slumping and sagging toward the middle of the sofa, the padding on the footrests is non-exsistant and the bare plank board digs into your calves (esp the sharp corner). I called Edmonson a week after I got them home about how uncomfortable both chairs were. I called Edmonson a week after I got them home about how uncomfortable both chairs were. I saw the "Hanes, leather power reclining sofa set on the retailers website. No manufacturer should take this long to deliver a product. I called both Living In Comfort and the manufacturer (Jackson Furniture). Both are junk. I have been waiting on a part that should have arrived 4 weeks ago. needless to say really pissed off. My husband and I are elderly. Bought Catnapper leather sofa 4 mos ago. But again after reading these reviews I'm afraid to purchase one now. After talking to their (Catnappers) customer service reps, they advised that they do not honor their 1 year warranty! They have shipped them 5 times now and have sent the wrong size every time. A piece of writing paper is thicker than the outer covering of the recliners. We bought a catnapper sofa and my concern is w/ if there are any children in the house ...my husband accidently pushed the wrong buttons and had my leg under the foot rest...I thought wow, if this would be a small child, the outcome would be very sad :( :(.. G & Karen M. TN. Catnapper customer service is a Joke. Well I did not receive a Hanes recliner. I called HOM furniture and spoke w/ the mngr. I am ready to contact an attorney to get our money back as well as punitive damages... this is ridiculous!!! Had a Catnapper lift chair less then a year and while my husband was reclined in it, it broke in half. I think a class action suit should be brought against catnapper. I just bought a Catnapper sofa and now am finding out I shouldn't have. They are also complicit in this complaint. They contacted Catnapper for us . Contact Us I have the same problem plus the leather was not dyed prop ally and has worn down to raw leather.I have a solution for you.junk the chair,go to Big Lots or Roses,that's where I will go next time. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!! I oredered mine from livingincomfort.com. Do not buy anything from Living and dan't buy a catnapper product from any source. We have already had to purchase another lift chord. The manufacturer says it it Living In Comfort's problem and Living says it falls under the manufacturer warranty. Well after waiting a few weeks for an answer, I called Davis Appliance to see what the status was. The leather is bubbling and peeling. They passed the buck to Jackson furniture out of TN. They look like they would last for many, many years. We phoned them and basically said they could do nothing about it. Called and left a message twice, neither were answered, and sent 2 e-mails that were never responded to. The furniture co. My wife wanted to buy from catnapper and now after your postings won't buy them. And to think it's American made furniture! Wethere you push button one or 2 or 3 for service all you get is the answering machine. Alberto Torresini and Araya Cha are the brains of scams in Thailand. Don't waste your money on Catnapper recliners. There are about 6 holes and  the fabric is just falling apart. What a scam. It is common for a retailer to change the model name of a furniture set when it is put online or in the showroom. I thought it would be similar to a flex-steel sofa but the frame is weak and racked. Do not purchase items from them. Group 4211 Brody. The store and the manufacturer refuses to do anything about it. Living does not even have a phone number to call them and they don't answer emails. I purchased a catnapper electric sofa in april 2015;upon delivery I found that the power units that lift the leg rest did not. The 2 recliner ends are slumping and sagging toward the middle of the sofa, the padding on the footrests is non-exsistant and the bare plank board digs into your calves (esp the sharp corner). Almost sitting in a "C" position in this chair as I write this. Its a 15 degree that unfolds into two disconnected pieces that have a sharp piece of wood hidden in the gap. Go to hardware store and buy 4rubber foot rests,I had same problem this corrected the walking. It sets on carpet and it will walk about 12 inches in 1 to 2 days. We had purchased an extended 5 Yr warranty thru Knoxville Wholesale . We paid high dollar for these chairs thinking that they would last us a lifetime. complain to Fisher furniture store in Ironton and they gave me a number to Catnapper.

Bones Rapper Age, Why Are Crustaceans Endangered, Down In The Dumps Lyrics, Sibiu Manuscript Pdf, Marvin Marvin Full Episodes, Gretchen Whitmer Richard Whitmer, Noree Victoria Date Of Birth, Champion Logo Font, Xzibit Wife Age, Funny Duets For Couples, Canandaigua Lake Boating Rules, Elisabetta Caraccia Biography, Sonoran Green Corn Tamales Recipe, Big Grams Album Cover Models, Landon Durham Reddit, Ark Engrams Command, Mazda Miata 1990 Hardtop, Cheryl Ladd Husband, Extreme Edge Crossword Clue, Vauxhall Vivaro Semi Automatic Gearbox Problems, Aluminum Ion Electron Configuration, Conor Knighton Partner, Spectrum Math Grade 5 Chapter 6 Answer Key, Lynne Rayburn Gloucester, Ma, Vivaldi Winter 3rd Movement, Margaret Hill Richard Farnsworth, The Step Weights, X2go Vs Vnc, Placing Events On A Timeline Worksheet, Online Brass Calculator, Robert Kennedy College Fake, Caption For Drunk, Lindsay Fox Grandchildren, Amp Application Audiomack, Birthday Message For Boyfriend Long Distance Tagalog, Rocket Glider Fortnite, How To Make A Stick Summon Lightning In Minecraft Pe, Prince Sultan Air Base Tent City, How To Beat Level 8 In Apple Worm, Problems With Catnapper Recliners, Moboreader My Ceo Daddy Chapter 18, Hal 9000 Simulator, Framed Osrs Reddit, Chris Christensen Age, David Gergen Illness, Mx5 Supercharger Diy, Flash Score 24, Spark Instant Messenger Tricks, Waking Up In Heaven Pdf, Bcg Vaccine Scar, Moses Hall Tamu, Best Mentors In Xenoverse 2, Aig News Layoffs, Emma Booth Face, Mouse Drag Test, Dan Dreifort House Shaker Heights, List Of Texas Millionaires, Which Food Was Received In The Temperature Danger Zone, Citation Soutien Maladie, How To Play Zenonia 3 On Android, Examples Of Metis In The Odyssey, Copper River Marinated Salmon Costco Cooking Instructions, Kaitlan Collins Salary, Net Worth, Nfl Workout Pdf, Alia Shawkat Ethnic Background, Emi Canyn Mars, Avatar Koi Fish, Police Brutality Essay Titles, Pottery Supplies Australia, Elizabeth Smart Net Worth, Ben Foster (footballer Wife), Bad Teacher Game, Elamigos Setup Crash, Bote Lono Motor, Asuka Wwe Record, Ac Odyssey Can You Go Back To Atlantis, San Jose Main Jail Pre Booking, Gary Trent Jr Age, Balmung Sword Ffxiv, Mark Lee Height, Native American Butterfly Meaning, Raijin And Fujin Naruto, Creative Pair Names,