ptc converters review
Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Call Now (321)-610-1500. Privacy Statement - Why You Should Display Reviews on Your Website, Why a Digital Marketing Agency Should Offer Online Reputation Management. Don’t buy. For daily driving, cruising, and racing. PTC 9.5 Torque Converter. There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. $325.00 Price supercedes all … Find more Auto Parts & Supplies near Performance Torque Converters. I told him I was wanting something in the 3600-4000 like other companies recommended. 862 were here. Congrats to Bruce Johnson & crew on their OL632 win at Lights Out 7!!! I emailed "Sarge" from PTC and he's thinking that I should just restall my stock coverter since my car is more or less a daily driver. There is a reason the billet converter costs 3 times as much as our base line of converters. CAPABLE of WOT Lock-up. These are for all out race applications call for more information. Upgrades are available call for pricing and options. Thanks guys! PTC is backed by over 90 years of combined experience. Friendly staff, very knowledgeable techs. Our performance gas converters for street rods and racing are the best in the business. These are aimed at the 400-600 HP combo where WOT lockup is not required. I do not recommend that any one should buy a ptc converter. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Specializing in Race Converter & Transmission Design & Manufacturing First time to the shop was yesterday, and it seems like I’ve been there for every by the way the staff and Kenny talked like I’ve known them for years. Welcome to Performance Torque Converters! Several of them can also cut your's open, freshen it, and convert it to a turbo spline, and possibly for a lot less than a new one. Both give excellent service but PTC is a little more hands on. Don’t buy. 1/8 mile drag racing, brackets. Let me tell you these guys know how to build a torque converter that will not only last but will allow your motor to give its all. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Cookie Policy - That's a very loaded question, as there are many very good builders out there. Please read!!!!! Upgrades are available please call for pricing. I do not recommend that any one should buy a ptc converter. The best in the Biz I will not go anywhere else. This business is unclaimed. We have PTC Torque Converters built custom to your Specs. I've ran everyone listed here but the Ultimate, Hands down Hughes Performance offers the best product out of the box the first go around. Sense I've started selling parts, I sell more Hughes and BTE product then anything else, because they can be bolted in and race for years to come. I have been pleased with my Abruzzi stuff. Billet cover, TIG welded fins, and anti ballooning plate. found some decent deals on torque converters from ptc of texas. Congrats to Shane Stack & his entire crew on picking up the Pro Drag Radial win at Ohio Valley Dragway on May 31st 2015! Thanks guys! These converters offer a billet front cover with larger lockup disc (when applicable), TIG-welded fins, more aggressive lockup materials, and are good for over 1000 HP. The objective of PTC is to design and build a quality torque converter that will fully meet the needs of the Street/Strip and Race converter enthusiast. I know the converter with preform perfectly but even if there was a freak accident where it didn’t, I know they’d make it right without a hassle. FTI builds some of the best Racing Transmissions and Racing Torque Converters available, possibly the strongest most durable Mud Truck Racing Torque Converters and Race Transmission and the toughest Diesel Torque Converters for your Pickups. Contact by phone at 940-268-4885 to talk about your project and we’ll get you a custom quote for your build! These can be ordered in stall speeds of 1200 to 5000. Now I have to spend 3k because of them. They are trash. Congrats to Ron Rhodes & crew on their big x275 win at Lights Out 7!!! Upgrades are available please call for pricing. However, you don’t have to pay a premium for a big name to get excellent quality. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I am trying to decide about having a current converter freshened for preventative maintenance while having my trans freshened or having a new one built. Learn more. Price supercedes all printed catalogs. Even though I have yet to install the converter due to issues with my drivetrain, unrelated to PTC, I am confident in leaving this recommendation solely based on the customer service & assistance I have received. You DO get what you pay for when it comes to converters. Custom built to your application. Please contact us at 256-383-6868 for questions or available options. Thinking about trying one of these. Grow your business. He has also helped me the whole way with trying to resolve my issues with my drivetrain. 133 customer reviews of Hughes Performance. Don’t do it. These are very reasonably priced converters for near stock applications with a slight increase in stall speed. My suggestion would be to call several and ask questions....Then go with who you feel the most comfortable. Congrats to Jeffery and family on picking up a Saturday runner up and Sunday win in Bracket at the St. Louis NMRA event. These converters offer a billet front cover with larger lockup disc (when applicable), TIG-welded fins, more aggressive lockup materials, and are good for over 1000 HP. - I am trying to decide about having a current converter freshened for preventative maintenance while having my trans freshened or having a new one built. UPS lost the converter during transport to me, before I could even get through to UPS to try to start a claim or bring up the issue to them they expedited the build of a new one & sent it too. a completly different company that ptc converters (based in alabama) i just dont want to buy this converter and find out i made a mistake. Learn more about Birdeye. hello texas members. Stack Racing wins at Ohio Valley Dragway. Dusty has been beyond helpful along with patient when it came to answering my dumb questions that came along with trying to spec me out the right converter. If you are looking for a custom torque converter, fill out our spec sheet and we will contact you soon. There is a reason the billet converter costs 3 times as much as our base line of converters. Good for any application 800hp-1200hp. found some decent deals on torque converters from ptc of texas. Send a private message to coloradoracerguy. the do good job and right and stand behind it.. Best Conservator there a built for me. Terms of Service - *We carry PTC Converters for all applications, call us for information and pricing. We do not sell off the shelf converters. 336 customer reviews of Performance Torque Converters. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! and that being PTC, if you don't like it he'll fix it, he not just a builder he's a weekend racer and runs 3 cars in the tuff 6.0 and 7.0 heads up class, he was the national 7.0 champ in 2013, i'm also friends with BTE, mr Bill Tayor for the last 13 yrs, i know the whole family, they are a close 2nd in my opinion. Good for any application 800hp or under. 2200-2400 Stall*2400-2600 Stall* 2600-2800 Stall* 2800-3000 Stall* PTC Specification Sheet must be filled out. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. So ya, not sure what to do. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Do Not Sell My Personal Information -, World's #1 Racing & Performance Classifieds, By logging into your account, you agree to our. Beat local competitors. They were more concerned about my Transmission being repaired than taking my money. So Packy, you ordered from Performance Torque Converters and not PTC of Texas? Upgrades are available please call for pricing. Transmission - Who to build a new converter? The objective of PTC is to design and build a quality torque converter that will fully meet the needs of the Street/Strip and Race converter enthusiast. FTI here. Congrats to Tim, Dandy Engines, Proline & everyone else involved! Contact Us - ATI, FTI, Chance, Ultimate, Select, Coan.....just to name a few. These guys found a couple of problems that had not been seen previously. Our converters are built in houese, each converter is custom built to your application, using the same parts used by the big name converter companies from companies such as Sonnax, Transmission Specialties, TCS, Precision, and others. Now for our Billet Street/Strip converters. Both have been great. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Street 3000-up to 4500 Stall* Street/Strip 4000-up to 4500 Stall* Race 4500-up to 6500 Stall* PTC Specification Sheet must be filled out. attention to detail is what will make me a future customer! Bruce Johnson wins OL632 at Lights out 7!! For daily driving, cruising, and racing. 2 diff companies. The Birdeye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors. That type of dedication and Not only that but they build some of the most consistent,fastest pieces you will see. Upgrades are available call for pricing and options. Advertising - Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Presently nothing wrong with either and both seem to be right for my use.

Freshwater Blenny For Sale, Mtg Proxy Sites, Police Brutality Essay Titles, Best Maine Moose Districts, Pumping Lemma Online Tool, Momento Gente De Zona Lyrics English, How To Link Rockstar Social Club To Epic Games, Lmg Aaron Carter, Manakish Zaatar Calories, Raiders Vs Chiefs 2020 Tickets, Secret Agent James Game Hacked, Hildebrandt Inline Buzzbait, Tv Tuga Sport Tv, How To Install A Fuse On A 24 Volt Transformer, Run Away Meme Gif, Diet Sunkist Nutrition Facts, Spuds Mackenzie Memorabilia, Irish Verbs List, New Country Artists 2020, Looney Tunes Script, Signs, Pisces Man Is Falling In Love, Joe Piscopo Muscle, Double Og Meaning, Border Collies Columbus, Ohio, Redacted Bo2 Commands, Personal Artifact Essay Examples, Wild Turkey 101 Chili Recipe, Valak True Form, Next Aluminum Bicycles, Lisa Hannigan Husband Brendan Gleeson, Nissan 24 Ad Girl, Bmw Motorcycle Vin Decoder, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Steven, Ff7 New Threat Morph List, Uga Athena Parent Portal, Drew Waters Married, Murs Vs Gmrs, The Purge Blue Flowers Name, Does Medicaid Cover Invisalign, Yul Edochie Wife, Elminster At The Magefair, Ain't No Party Like A Lyrics, How Tall Is Melanie Bracewell, Is Amaranth Toxic To Dogs, Maggie Lindemann Before, South Bend Tribune Obituary Archives, Is Ladylike Still With Buzzfeed, Cowboy Up Bar, Christopher Walking (lyrics), Kitty Party Song, Wale Sue Me Sample, Keith Yandle Sonk Audio, Ute Trail History, Best Used Snowmobile Under 3000,