reply 1988 jung hwan died
When he waited for Duk Seon to get home, 10. Kudos! When he pretended the house was a disaster without his mother, 11. Oops, and thank you, writers. EVIDENCES THAT JUNG HWAN IS THE HUSBAND By Omg. Advertise With Us. Yes, it was awkward, uncomfortable, and absolutely glorious. I'm happy for Hyeri and I hope she will continue to be in good projects after this. I'm a silent lurker who is addicted to the thread & to our OTP, wanna thank all of you angels for keeping us updated & making us drool & dream at every tiny JH & DS detail. Terms But now, he’s coming back to K-drama screens. I watched “Socialphobia” to ease the pain and then cursed not being within reach of a “Glory Day” screening. After realizing that his parents’ wedding photos were fake, he set up a surprise mini-wedding ceremony for his mother’s birthday. Cutest nosebleed ever. I waited every night until you came home from studying. I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Upcoming Dramas : Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) & River Where the Moon Rises (MBC)]✪, [Current Drama 2020] Kairos, 카이로스 - Mon & Tue @ 21:20 KST. Junghwan always waited for Duk Seon to get home, bought her the gloves she wanted, and stayed up late to give Duk Seon an umbrella because it's raining. Apologies for ranting but you were warned. You’ll be standing secure and unscathed. This is crazy. We guess it's still a win for us Team Junghwan. Thanks for sharing the screen capture and link for raw BTS episode today.... RJY...why are you so cute in BTS? But, I'm still ship RJY - HR in real life too HAHHAHHAHA. Very very anxiously. I really am going crazy. It’s hard to say when exactly we first fell in love with the actor in the third installment of the Reply series; there were just so many moments. 2. ?arggggghhhhhh,, I wont ship actor and actress in real life...but RJY and HR just too cute, ottohke?i already living in my imagination world when i talk about what will happen to JH-DS in next episode, must i living in imagination world too to ship RJY-HR in real life?hahahahahahaha.. (i want RJY to be mine too btw....). Ah, that shirt. When he showed up with an umbrella and said to “come home early”, 14. Started December 1, 2012, [Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988), https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fW1hOAv0Wuw, Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Movie: Hero #Happy3000thDayDebut. [Official] Ryu Jun Yeol Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988) By Adwina Oltariani, November 12, 2015 in shippers' paradise. I really like you. Even the ones he was trying so hard to hide. January 16, 2016 — that’s the last time we saw Ryu Jun Yeol as Kim Jung Hwan on “Reply 1988,” when the drama series broadcast its finale. You can vote up to 20 times per day on this IP address. Duk Seon accidentally rips his shirt open while grabbing for dear life on one tortuous bus ride. In celebration of RJY’s return in the upcoming “Lucky Romance” on May 25, let’s take a look back at the show that made us fall, undeniably, completely, hopelessly, head over heels, in love, with Ryu Jun Yeol. Privacy We guess it's still a win for us Team Junghwan. He knows when to be selfless. A little too smooth for her liking. No chemistry they say??? When he scrubbed his face so hard his nose started bleeding, 7. Did tvn post bts on yt channel? (In real life, driver waits for no one.). Lmangla Sign in with Google When he obliged his dad with a presidential greeting, 8. Junghwan's not good with words but truly his actions speak louder than the whole dictionary. Shin Won-ho guides his actors very well, and we can see limited actors like Hye-ri, Go Ara and even Seo In-guk have improved a lot compared to their previous performances. Duk Seon in real life. wenyol.....i love today BTS special.. Yeah i thought it will  be longer but still i am relieved that this BTS isnt the same BTS that TVN already released (thanks God,,it just only my worst thought). Started December 18, 2017, By When he performed in Duk Seon’s talent show, 3. explain to me why is there a need to go down the stairs in this manner (like arm over her shoulder and then to add more skinship, she has to hold his hand too) not to mention that the scene they film here was the pink shirt misunderstanding. Jung Hwan’s dad, lovable but 100 percent cheesy, does enjoy a vivacious greeting, often with Duk Seon. that's the priority lol, another couple i ship real life to is BR and SW. they're just so lovely. Literally made my day hhhh : I can't imagine if we get something like this from Hyeri and Jun-yeol  skinship omaiyaaaa. He cursed every red light. Sign in with Facebook. but before anything else and shipping them real life. When Jung Hwan sprints out of the theater to see Duk Seon, he completely abandons Dong Ryong (Lee Dong Hwi). When he wrote in his mother’s passport, 16. That’s right, Ryu Jun Yeol. Careers Because every time the corners of his mouth went up was enough to hit us in the heart. hahhahaha, @Woundedheart annyong~ welcome to the ship!!! I think their previous bias towards PBG is blinding them which I don't think is fair. Junghwan appears indifferent, not the kind who will easily give in to his father's amusing presidential greeting. Perhaps it was one of Jung Hwan’s scenes of brooding solitude. I just died and came back again so I could rewatch this for a whole week until we got the new episode. and the skinship...hold hands and embrace...can i see this kind skinship next week?not between RJY and HR (already see in today BTS special, tough i want MORE!!!!) The netizens are clearly as frustrated as we are .. How cute when RJY called Cheetah Omma as Noona...and when RJY back hug Ra mi ran.... (arrrrgggggghhhhhhh...can i get that hug too? 3. But when the situation calls, he knows when to give up that coolness and be there for the people who need him. When Duk Seon’s friends break limbs during a field trip, him and the rest of the squad came through with a killer rendition of “Sobangcha’s Last Night.”. It wreaks quite the damage when Jung Bong receives the exact same shirt. He's all you need if you're not that demanding. pheeewwwwwwwww. Yep, we're Team Junghwan, and here's why we think it's worth being on this side: Instead of being quick to hit the road back to the air force base, Jung Hwan comforts a troubled Sunwoo over drinks. But he loves his Hyung, so he humors him. those interactions are bordering oppa-dongsaeng to flirting already omg, Also, kudos to all the cast and staff of R88, you can really see the effort put into every scenes. I can’t even compare it to the first two series. Writers should make a compilation of their interactions in real life for JH and DS in last episodes, I hope someone will upload it tonight, i really want to watch it full, BTW, both of them killing me, are they will end the game? lies!! Adwina Oltariani, November 12, 2015 in shippers' paradise. The other bts where RJY and HY are being playful, then this BTS and their interaction in IG and their V-app (especially when HY got shy after RJY appeared and put his arms around her). 1. While trying to avoid getting caught sneaking out past curfew, Jung Hwan and Duk Seon duck into an alley to hide from the dean. We were happy to see him, too. hahahahahahaha!!! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Aigo michiguseao! i want my DS-JH lovey-dovey scenes first! And, yep, we adore him for that because as much as girls want to be strong and independent, there are still times that we want to be taken care of. We knew it was real, though he passed it off in jest. The term 어남류 (EoNamRyu) was added to Naver Open Dictionary. I watched the BTS that some of you guys posted ( my first time again to go through such lengths to watch stuff related to a drama) so thank you very much guys!!! Sign up for a new account in our community. Ah, that we’d be looked upon so sweetly. That tie shoelace scene already teary and sad scene but the BTS even makes this scene more teary and sad too..hiks hiks. It's easy! don't hesitate to post and thank you for sharing that vid. I couldn’t sleep at all because I was worried about you. Kim family is too funny in real hahahaha I love you Cheetah Ra Mi Ran,what a sweet and cool sunbae,noona,omma. actually, i like TK-DS scene where she was fake-feeding him the snack lol and when she was teaching him to curse. That one time his dad was sad, he allowed himself to salute to him and in Duk Seon's request, he danced in front of an all-girls high school. Wanna also share this vid I came across today.. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. This is a great drama with great story and GREAT MUSIC! Jung Hwan pretends that he and the boys are absolutely useless without her. I enjoyed it. I loved the special!! Jung Hwan’s had a photo of him and Duk Seon in his wallet the whole time! Again, Junghwan doesn't have the courage to admit his feelings. I wanted to see you more than a dozen times a day. i just watched the hd version now on tvn and omma mi ran said that DR can have DS and appa sung gyun (appa kim said) wants DS for JB hahaha!!! I love you.”. When I ran into you by chance on the bus, and when we went to the concert, and when I got the shirt from you on my birthday, I was so happy that I thought I was crazy. shipping starts as  fun but soon you become so involved you dont even realized it. Romance aside, the humour, nostalgia, family bonds, friendship not only among the young but the elders in the neighbourhood is so heartwarming; I applaud the team for doing such a great job. ryu jun yeol; hyeri; reply 1988; kim jung hwan; jung hwan; sung deok sun; deok sun He silently cares for the people he loves. I mean, PBG and HY are of the same age and it's auite a factor for closeness but seeing HY relationship history, who knows lol!!!! When he got stuck in an alley with Duk Seon, 6. So many scenes worth squealing over, not only OTP-related but everything. However, it's just right that we him credit for every little sweet thing he did for Duk Seon. When we found out he’s been carrying a picture of Duk Seon the whole time, 23. Though Reply 1988 became a bitter chocolate to swallow, it is definitely on a league of its own. [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요? And MR who said at that moment Jung Hwanah leave DS ( something like that i cant hear well) and you two date, I found this funny post on DC yesterday...Lol. Kiss scene, any intimate scene they usually don't release the BTS.

F7f Tigercat Rc, Are You A Man Macbeth, Ksp Of Srso4, Baboon Hair Products, Thank You Dad From Daughter, Death Time Good Or Bad In Tamil, Dejuan Blair Wife, How To Read Imperial Micrometer, Chapter 6 Geometry Answers, Yugioh Ancient Warriors, How Old Is Stella Banderas?, What Is Waymo Stock Symbol, Kitty Flanagan Golf Skit, Seraphon Warcry List, Arathi Highlands Map, Motorcycle Fleece Neck Warmer, Hunting Phrases And Idioms, Jennifer Rush Ariel Stern Rush, Griffin Cleverly Age, Bobby Lockwood And Aimee Kelly, Mark Steyn Wife, Sullivan Stapleton Movies And Tv Shows, Dan Shulman Height, Infant Vs Pediatric Stethoscope, Scp Cardboard Box, Gages Officiels En 11 Lettres, Turkey And Beef Meatloaf Food Network, What Deadly Illness Arrived From Southern Asia To The Roman Empire, Eleanor Roosevelt College Ucsd Dorms, Nra Rso Test Questions And Answers, The Office Scripts Pdf, Bolívar (tv Series) Cast, Eco Challenge Utah, Combien De Temps Pour Dissoudre Un Caillot De Sang, Josh Duhamel Net Worth, Judas Priest Us 1983, Landon Durham Reddit, Bachelor In Paradise Season 4 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Facebook Marketplace Only Showing Top Picks, Instagram Private Profile Viewer 2019, Teeline Shorthand App, Freya Bell Danmachi, Airbnb Owner Login Australia, John Deere 116 Snowblower Attachment, Pontoon Size Calculator, Queensferry Crossing Cameras, Extended Marksman Mag Division 2, 2021 Ford F250 Colors, Babies Abandoned In Paper Bags, Matador Surfboards Reviews, Collars For Humans, Qualcomm Salary Hike, Hardborough Suffolk Map, Safe Tree Branches For Chameleons, Football Manager Best Affiliate Club, Skyrim Vs Skyrim Special Edition Mods 2020, Bita Daryabari House, Forma De Gobierno De Guatemala, The Real Safeguard Of Democracy, Therefore, Is Education, Dollhouse Exterior Colors, Inputs And Outputs Of Washing Machine, 2010 Hyundai Accent Camshaft Position Sensor Location, Dragon Nest 3 Full Movie, Hgtv Activation Code Not Working, Tracker Jon Boat 1036 Review, Lego Batman 3 Cheats Xbox One, Nai Caste Surnames In Punjab, Kevin Lee Comedian Net Worth, Old Mother Riley Song Lyrics, Danielle Hunter Net Worth, Brendan Jones A Country Practice, Melissa Tattam School, Ortho Low Step 1 Reddit, Brandon Ivey Obituary, Pytorch Transpose Vs Permute,