rich off cocaine

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 505,313 views. Rick Ross - Rich Off Cocaine (Letra e música para ouvir) - This is mafia music / And a maybach that is / Had to take it Deeper Than Rap baby / Boss / [Avery Storm / The last bird flew the coup / I lose the roof /

Video for Rick Ross "Rich off Cocaine" featuring Avery Storm off of the biggest album of the year Deeper Than Rap in stores now. Rick Ross Trolling 50 Cent & Tells Lloyd Banks He'll Sign Him For $5K! This is mafia musicAnd a maybach that isHad to take it Deeper Than Rap babyBoss, [Avery Storm:]The last bird flew the coupI lose the roofAin't nothin but the wind in my hairI'm not bullet proof, I'm fully proofThat you can make it hereAll that livin' fastIt ain't got to lastNow I can't slow it downBecause I'm sittin on top of the world and I'm not comin' down, [Rick Ross:]Burnin' butter got it smellin' like it's butterscotchEvery bird boss take it to another notchBitch I'm busy baby go and suck anotha cockFuck a hater make me throw away another glockMoney in the mansion, yayo in another spotGuns in the attik mama help me put 'em upShe'll pull 'em down, tell you quick to hit 'em upLoad a hundred rounds, bring it back she'll fill it upLike the time when them niggas payed us counterfietHe count chips but that trick may have got 'em flipWe ain't playin man slang for them dollar billsQuarter million for the chain help the collar chill, [Avery Storm:]Miami nights,I'm livin' the lifeBecause I'm rich off cocaineBecause I'm rich off cocaineThe last bird flew the coupI lose the roofAin't nothin but the wind in my hairI'm not bullet proof, I'm fully proofThat you can make it hereAll that livin' fastIt ain't got to lastNow I can't slow it downBecause I'm sittin on top of the world and I'm not comin' down, [Rick Ross:]How you seen a kilo started at a eight ballFirst 48 to homicide ain't softComin' from where hoes fuck ya for your paint jobCatch a case and daddy let you know you can't callCoppin' 20 ki's gotta be finickyI got a tendency to send 'em up to TennesseeBlack Infinity to condo right on Venice BeachI watch 'em snort a powder all while I'm chillin' sippin teaLemons and honey, millions and moneyGucci, Louis Vuitton, specifically homeyMy women imported, I'm neva extortedI'm very important, 20 grand for the mortgage, [Avery Storm:]Miami nights,I'm livin the lifeBecause I'm rich off cocaineBecause I'm rich off cocaineThe last bird flew the coupI lose the roofAin't nothin but the wind in my hairI'm not bullet proof, I'm fully proofThat you can make it hereAll that livin' fastIt ain't got to lastNow I can't slow it downBecause I'm sittin on top of the world and I'm not comin' down, [Rick Ross:]Baby mamas I hate 'emThey just want you to pay 'emI'm in love with my babiesMaybe mad that I'm famousDon't be raisin' your voiceThat's another retainerKnow you missin' a niggaKnow you missin' that analKnow you missin' that PradaHow we did the regattaShe miss callin' me daddyDaddy drippin' in dollarsDaddy did it in VegasYeah I gotta connectI get em ten a piece as long as I keep it correctVacation to HaitiIt nearly broke my heartSeein' kids starve I thought about my AudemarSellin dope ain't rightI put it on my lifeChickens put me in position to donate the rice, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.

Snake Google 3d, Hitori No Shita Wiki, Rogue Mcleod Tool, To Kill A Mockingbird Audio Chapter 1, Matt Rhule Son Down Syndrome, Pokémon Go Super Bonbon Infini, Does Yancy Butler Have A Daughter, Sara Sidner Brother Died, Farmland For Lease In Ibadan, Offer Rescinded After Negotiation Reddit, Bmw August Incentives, Energizer 15 Minute Charger Blinking Red Light, Ride1up 500 Series Mtb Amazon, 6lack Parents Nationality, Hyacinth Macaw Price, Davido Sweet In The Middle Lyrics, Sore Throat After Eating Cashews, Nicknames For Amora, How Does Music Make You Feel Essay, Wansbrough Wines Ferguson Valley, Kevin Keatts Family, Afeni Shakur House Atlanta, Cim Briefing Paper Template, Stringing On 3d Prints, Valerie Lundeen Ely Funeral, Max Brownless Age, Willett Family Estate Bourbon 7 Year Review, Fifa 20 Boot Id List, Gmod Symphys Cars, Chris Fleming Merch, Boondocker Water Filtration System, Theresa Marie Knorr, Brandon Ivey Obituary, Lamont Bentley Grave, Birthday Message For Boyfriend Long Distance Tagalog, Sunday Mood Meaning, Made In Abyss Movie 1: Tabidachi No Yoake Vostfr, Le Bourdon En Est Un 5 Lettres, The Pervert's Guide To Ideology Watch Online 123movies, Cool Flags For Guys, Dr Mario Font, Do Mosses Have Pollen, Ultra Rare Pokemon Cards List, Prière De Remerciement Dans La Bible, Most Hated Nba Teams Reddit, Dark Souls 3 Friede Scythe, Apple Bug Bounty Winners, Rpcs3 Ncaa 14, Falls City Journal, Ph3 Ionic Or Covalent, Vijay Tv New Serial List 2019, Sweet Home Alabama Roblox Id, 5pm Gmt To Pst, Deleena Kundra Picture, Static Shock Season 2, Blackkklansman Hbo Max, Cry Alone Project Youngin Lyrics, Jeopardy Categories For Friends, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Samantha Elkassouf Facebook, King Von Age,