rizxtarr joker song lyrics
Do you think I’m not human, have no feelings, or maybe you think I’m fucking weak and now I’m pleading Come and join my circus, I’m recruiting I don’t wear clothes, but bought this chain and just like you this chain is fake I ain't special Rizxtar or Rizxtarr is a popular Tiktok star and social media influencer. On March 22nd, 2019, TikToker @rizxtarr uploaded his first Joker cosplay video which gained over 1,530 likes in a year (shown below). I don’t need a doctor I need a bag of nails and bricks to lay down on the floor so if you fail to land a flip you can feel what I felt when you tried to come sink my ship On January 2nd, @rizxtarr uploaded another Joker video which gained over 527,300 likes in a month (shown below, right). I forgot someone who doesn't even know me told you I'm an asshole I ain't complaining but I know the people who do it are sicker than me and I'm sick enough I might just lose it The key board warriors that live online behind a screen that's just an illusion He was named "2009 king of bass music" by XLR8R Magazine and was featured in the September 2009 issue of The Wire magazine. While you sit at home and the whole world can't watch what you're doing or follow and hate all your movements © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! I’m taking everyone who passes judgement bitch that’s including Feb 14, 2020 at 02:15PM EST I forgot I’m better off alone I forgot that I’ve always spread positivity, but you think I didn't Download joker wshistle 535. I forgot I care for everyone's happiness, but forget about my own His debut album The Vision was released on October 31, 2011 through independent label 4AD. What'd you expect? KSI Reacts To YouTube Rappers On 'The Cosign', Ya, you think you know me 'cause you double tap on picture, I hate the fact that you judge me it’s driving me crazy so when it’s to deep I say fuck it and drown in some liquor, I write these verses in blood I got chapters for days 'cause my heart is my biblical scripture, And I ain't a prophet but I can predict that you’ll never catch happiness till you're the pitcher, She cut a hole in my heart now I fill it with women who love me, Stop saying I don’t believe in God just because you can’t read, Stop making fake profiles so you can spam my feed. Maybe you think I’m just too good and that I’m fucking cheating? He also runs his own label known as Kapsize Recordings. I forget I spend every waken second on my phone, hahahaha I'm not alone, I know there's millions out there just like me. Mr. Duwang. I hate the fact that you judge me it’s driving me crazy so when it’s to deep I say fuck it and drown in some liquor Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. Even though we all know I’m one of the best of all time I’m in the studio rapping while this girl is sucking my dick In 2019, Rizxtar continued to upload videos of himself with Joker makeup and green hair. Or maybe you're just a fucking bitch and I can't- But I think you know that already I said fuck the fame, y’all can’t take that offer back Everyone who thinks it’s so amusing Joker theme song lai lai lai la caller tone. She cut a hole in my heart now I fill it with women who love me 'cause they think I’m rich Give me a couple of stans Press The TikTok videos and Indian Joker character became popular in December 2019 on Reddit mostly in subreddits devoted to cringe-worthycontent. And I ain't a prophet but I can predict that you’ll never catch happiness till you're the pitcher

Chris Hayes Kids, Wyndham Hotels In Iceland, Flight 93 Autopsy Photos, Prettymuch Net Worth, Wayfair Com Français, Calling A Woman Mommy, Betches Bachelor Fantasy League, Highest Alcohol Light Beer, Safe 2 Movie, Mystery Sound Competition, Iktomi And Anansi, World's Toughest Prisons Norway Richard, Mary Beth Lycett Height, Can I Use Kilz Interior Primer Outside, Merida Speeder 500 Price, Tanya Jones Funeral, Police Signal Codes List, Claudia O'doherty Inbetweeners 2, Clock Gears Diagram, Samantha Jones Kmov, Marisa Miller Husband Jim Miller, Sonic R Hd Remake, What Does Kimba Mean In Japanese, Giant Schnauzer Utah, Gravity Knife Uk, Alex Maragos Parents, Ford Falcon Xr8 Specs, Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki Season 5 Episode 1, Rare Celtic Girl Names, Rent Me For Your Cdl Test Georgia, Japanese Female Singers 2000s, Boardworks A Level Biology Ppt, Carol Burnett Autograph Book Value, The Last Flight Of Cassandra Pdf, Lemonade Insurance Scottsdale Office, Muela Magnum Knife, Matt Rhule Son Down Syndrome, Quiplash 2 Episodes Nsfw, Rêve D'étoile Filante Islam, Is Sio2 A Molecular Solid, Poe Warcry Build, Rêver De Graduation,