scott mescudi ted talk
I don’t know if Kendra knows this. And then it was all uphill from that. But: “Let’s do it again.” I didn’t have time to be like: “Yeah, my first album, yeah, yeah, people like it”, it was like: “Okay, we did good, it didn’t suck, what are we gonna do again, we gotta do another one.” And then I did that one: “Okay, people like it, let’s do a third one.” You can’t get caught up in just all the other things, you know, I really was like, even still to this day, I have my front, but it’s focused, you know, it’s never, you know, even when I do straight, I’m still working. So a lot of people look at me now, and they go “Oh, man, this must dope to be a rapper.” And it is dope, it’s awesome. But that’s not the point. You know? You know, and you realize that the average human doesn’t use at … two, three percent. I can’t say I don’t feel out of certain conversations that my friends have. This is not comedy hour, I promise. Musician Scott Mescudi, aka Kid Cudi, returns to his high school to talk about growing up and his career path in the music industry. So I had this fire, I had this fire to pursue this musical career. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Let me just talk about my life. And nobody’s a failure in this room. I used to come in this room, I used to sit right in that section. And, I can’t say I was one of those people that was into like having thrills and, you know, getting some type of stimulation from that, but it was nothing like saying, like: “Y’all I’m gonna out and pursue something and I know I’m gonna do it. However, as soon as I turned back around, I knew I was on a mission on this very specific quest. I was like: “Man. And that’s what parents are there to do. Okay. Reunion. Rapper Scott Mescudi, otherwise known as Kid Cudi, returned to his former high school near Cleveland for the first time in more than a decade to deliver a local Ted talk. Hi, I’m Scott: Scott Mescudi at TEDxSHHS (Full Transcript), Mars Brain, Venus Brain: John Gray at TEDxBend (Full Transcript), Everything You Think You Know About Addiction is Wrong by Johann Hari (Full Transcript), Coming Out Of Your Closet by Ash Beckham (Full Transcript), https://singjupost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/[email protected], Full Transcript: Tim Cook at Apple Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call, Full Transcript: Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook Q3 2020 Earnings Call Conference, What Crows Can Teach Us About Death: Dr. Kaeli Swift (Transcript), Donald Trump Campaign Rally Speech at Rochester (Full Transcript), The Power of Self-Belief: Layne Beachley (Full Transcript). I enjoyed the fact that I was going in uncharted territory. (?). The point is, it’s like … when I think about it, you know, I wish I applied myself as much as I applied all the energy into music as I did. Come, give me a hug! But the music, me doing something, where I was like: “Wow, I made this!” Like my first album, when that came out, I was like: “Wow! You can’t hang out with people that ain’t doing nothing. That probably kept me from put my best foot forward with my academics. Kendra (?) Early on. High school, it’s like: Oh this girl doesn’t like me, this guy here and there’s all this drama, this drama, and you go into the real world and you know it’s about just trying to make your mark in the world. But this is big, you know, because our relationship from the kid I was at high school, it’s the best it’s ever been. Like I was always this guy. Two decades. Oh, thank you. That wasn’t a joke. High school, you know? everybody! It’s like somebody gon’ just pull me off stage? The Ted talk was taped earlier in 2015, but just released this week by Ted. It was like a sense of wonder for me. You can be so. Our mission is to provide the most accurate transcripts of videos and audios online. Definitely with the chicks. You know, I used to draw all my stuff, I used to draw all my tattoos and I said: “Oh when I get 18, I’mma draw, I’mma get these tatted.” It was about being a cartoonist up until I was like 15. And, you know, I still apply that same work ethic with the music. High school, you know. Nah. And my class used to sit like in this area, here. But, she was my supporter. And, I think that, when people ask me: “Man, how do you do it”, you know, I’m just kinda like: “I don’t know, like I was just … focused?” You know? And, it was really interesting, I remember leaving home, and she’s giving me a hug at the airport, and she leans and she goes: “You can always come back around, you can go right back home, you can change your mind, everything will be fine.” I’m like: “No, I’m going, this is happening.” And you know, walk into security and then looking back and just seeing her like: “Ohhh...” And me just being like: “Errr…”

Craigslist Mazda B2200 For Sale (with No Engine), Acer Predator Monitor Replacement Stand, Animated Text Generator, Bp Brand Guidelines, Where Is Paul Mowatt Now, Paricutin Plate Boundary, Lovells Gvm And Gcm Upgrade, I Hate Workday Reddit, The Mountain Is You Brianna Wiest Book, Shopping Channel Host Burned To Death, Stacy Manning Them Before Us, Roja Dove Net Worth, Peter Mandell Westminster Teacher, Terrell And Kavalya Fletcher, Lovecraft Fear Of The Unknown Quote, La Folle Maupassant Analyse, Apopka Shooting 6 Dead, What Is A Committee Evaluation Pharmcas, Patrick Carroll Devin Lytle, Limoncello Cupcakes Jamie Oliver, Can Am Defender Vs Polaris Ranger, Yumna Zaidi Husband, Qualcomm Salary Hike, Zeus Virtues And Vices, Aaron Phypers Canada, Greta Lee Instagram, Supernatural Code Words, Police Surplus Uk, Beth Moore Chasing Vines Youtube, Osita Iheme Death, G0z Face Reveal, Schottische Dance Steps, Watching You Lyrics, Where To Watch Fatal Journey, Unreal Engine 4 Disable Bloom,