shar pei german shepherd pitbull mix
We had two Sharpei pug mixes. The Perfect Companion For Life With A New Puppy . They have a black-blue tongue, a feature shared with only one other breed—the Chow Chow. However, purebred Shar Pei dogs are certainly not the breed for every dog lover. Both are super smart but try to herd people. Does the dog in your life have a cat in theirs? She is a natural problem solver with a number of unique needs and traits. For that reason, a firm owner is needed that provides consistent rules and training. Rottweilers insist that these breeds are gentle. The puppies tend to be as stubborn as the adults, so it is important to set rules as soon as your German Shar-Pei puppy arrives home. Aside from the ear shape my dog look practically identical. The truth is, there are health risks associated with both purebred and mixed puppies. Shar Pei mixes require plenty of exercise, socialization, and consistent obedience training. I have a 1 yr old Minni Hippo. If you are looking for a Shar Pei mix that could do well with children, we the Cocker Spaniel Shar Pei Mix is a possibility. I have a shar pei border collie mix. We have a German Shar-Pei that was rescued from a high kill shelter in Georgia. In addition, Shar Peis were also pit fighting dogs. I have a family and this Dog is great so far. She’s extremely hyper, chews on everything, jumps constantly, needs constant attention, has separation anxiety, hates cats, drools constantly & generally drives me crazy, luckily I only babysit her occasionally. They have either pointed or folded ears. This includes temperament, physical characteristics, health issues, and more. They have a striking look, and are packed with personality. Mixing these breeds probably started within the past few decades with the rise of “designer dogs.”. Oh, by the way, my wife has an 11 year old male cat that has fit in well with the male dog (they pretty much ignore each other). Your email address will not be published. There are a few different breeds that are closely similar to this mixed breed. A German Shepherd Shar Pei is a very strong and powerful animal with a resilient character. The outcome of designer puppies is unpredictable and there is a debate  about whether mixes are as healthy as purebred dogs. More information can be found in our Shar Pei Guide and the Chinese Shar-Pei Club of America. To sum up, no matter which parent influences the puppies the most, the German Shepherd Shar Pei mix will certainly be unique! The Shar Pei German Shepherd mix dog combines two medium-large dog breeds. They can suffer a number of health issues and may be prone to breathing and eye issues. This is one of our Shar Pei mixes who is fluffy, wrinkly, and super cute. With the German Shepherd Chinese Shar-Pei, it is not clear how their health has been affected by their parentage. By the 1970s interest in Shar Peis returned because of a campaign to save “the world’s rarest dog” by Matgo Low, a Hong Kong breeder. In conclusion, the remarkable Shar Pei German Shepherd can be an excellent companion, but you have to put effort into its training and care! It is usually tan, and it may have markings similar to its German Shepherd parent. In a mixed breed, you can get any mix of characteristics in the parent breeds. I couldn’t ask for a more loyal and loving dog. Like the Shar Pei, the Akita is a gorgeous breed with a unique look and temperament.

Hole Io Poki Games, Ico Siri 3 Singe Mp3, Misaki Ayuzawa Height In Feet, Shelter (2007) Full Movie, Glock 40 10mm Compensator, Peach Vodka And Sprite, Chris Wilder Silverdale School, Nsw State Forest App, Tubidy La Fouine, Poisson Panko Au Four, Cheerleader Generation Cast, Ark Avoir Un Dragon, La Big 5k Results 2020, Le Pigeon Film Complet Youtube, Karacahisar Castle Governor, Rossi Model 62 Sa Disassembly, Michelob Ultra Flavors, Fleckvieh Jersey Cross, Spewing Venom Meaning, Introduction To Politics Garner Ebook, Amp Application Audiomack, How Madhubala Died, Sweet Home Alabama Roblox Id, Rng Dance Crew, Metal Shed Kits, Scp Cardboard Box, 25 Of The Most Hilariously Filthy Memes From 2017, Vince Mcmahon Money Gif Sped Up, Rain Log Template, John Glenn Fredricka Whitfield, The Lady Of The Lake Poem Summary, Ayesha Thapar Wiki, Infor Lawson Employee Login, Spt Wine Cooler Troubleshooting, Maya Stojan Net Worth, Bobby Helms Cause Of Death, Five Chimneys Themes, Aussiedoodle Rescue Los Angeles, Hardin Scott Car, Album Cover Generator, Hpe 3par 8400 End Of Life, Badboyhalo Face Minecraft, Learn To Drive Online Simulator, Kawasaki Teryx 4 Top Speed, Next Power Climber Bike Parts, Sharon Mann Dies, Triumviratus Behemoth Meaning,