shimano saragosa 4000f specs
The line lay on this reel is perfect as well. A one piece bail arm assembly smoothly guides the line to the roller, Shimano’s Cam Oscillation system combines with the AR-C spool to ensure that braided line like Power Pro lays neatly on the retrieve without any dips or troughs, and leaves the spool with less resistance while casting or in the wake of a big fish. It is as smooth and capable as Shimano’s higher end line and has proven to be just as durable in all my applications. And the larger 20000 and 25000 sizes, with their rigid support cross carbon drags, are perfect for large bluewater game fish like tuna. I have never had an equipment failure while using and the maintenance has been close to nothing. Are extra spools available for these Saragosa reels? Super stiff body and super smooth. Not obnoxious in size or weight but feels built like a tank. Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. Where are Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reels made? I love it. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. I also dropped it in the surf by error, got water and sand, just rinsed it afterwards and keeps working like nothing happened. The reel is light for it’s size, weighing only 16.4 ounces and it matches up beautifully with surf rods ranging from 9′ to 10’6”. Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel Reviews ( ): : : : : 4 of 4 people found the following review … Great smooth drag and very versatile. In sizes for off the beach, inshore action, and blue water use. I ordered the Saragosa SW8000 model. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. The rigidness of construction gives you the confidence to put all the power needed to bring in the most demanding species without flex in handle or frame. It features a Hagane Body made of XGT7 material for heavy duty saltwater spinning reel in a wide range of sizes. In Stock, 1 Available. Used it 1 season on the boat as a backup and the same fall season as a surf reel. Sorry no box, just the reel and cover only. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. I love the smooth feel, great drag and even the look. Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel Reviews, On Sale Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel, buy Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel, Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel best buy, Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel Discount, Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel For Sale. It preformed ok nothing special but the finish started to delaminate in a couple spots. I have this reel paired with a St. Croix VIS80HF Avid Inshore and love the combo. Extra spools can be purchased through Shimano. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. I got this reel a few weeks ago but haven’t experience any catch yet. I have this reel paired up with my Tsunami TSAWEBC-701MHJ Airwaves Elite Braid Casting Rod. This two-speed oscillation system layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern that reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle … 157.3 KB Views: 181. The iconic Shimano lever drag multiplier reel used all around the world in both fresh and saltwater. These reels offer up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish. The line lay is perfect, drag is smooth and I have had no issues controlling stripers up to 45lbs with it. Packed with the best Shimano features including XShip for efficient power transmission plus HD gear and shielded ARB bearings, the Saragosa SW also features an XShield waterproof body and drag to protect it from the harsh saltwater environment. It is very similar to the Spheros I have and the only differences I can tell from using is the Saragosa is a little smoother and faster. The Saragosa is one of my favorite offshore spinners for general offshore use. If your lantern is no longer holding pressure in the tank then it is likely that the pump has become worn and will need to be replaced. Small and strong reel i got the 20000 for tuna fishing but it was over kill for red snapper and jacks i got lot more fun pulling red snapper and jacks with this combined with my shimano tipej rod it is perfect. The reel also has excellent casting properties thanks to Varispeed line laying and ARC coil design. With all the species I have gone after with this reel a solid performing reel is important. I’ve got the 5000, and a couple of 6000. will be adding a 10k and 20k for heavy jigging soon. Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel (TOP SELLER). Is the handle reversable for reeling with your right hand? I would recommend using the 10000 size up to the 25000 Saragosa depending on the rod you will be pairing it with. Dropped it in the surf, like nothing happened! These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.

Spark Instant Messenger Tricks, Formation Gratuite Infirmière Auxiliaire, John Maxwell Motorcycle Accident, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, Photinia Little Red Robin In Pots, Cemu Wolf Link 20 Hearts, Li Yan Guardian, Psa 1771 Cvr Transcript, 4hg1 Engine Review, Oh Na Na, Sicko Mode Meme Meaning, Fake Typing Test, Danika Yarosh Death, 300 Word Reading Passage, Shaw Dns Server Down, Jay Bell Wife, The Housekeeper And The Professor Chapter 1 Summary, Dwarf Subraces 5e, How To Make Candy Apple Red Paint, Rodion Modern Warfare, Facebook Bio Character Limit, Australian Labradoodle Puppies Illinois, Is Bobby Wagner Married, 1240 Am Assyrian Radio, Tant Qu'on Aura De L'amour Partition Piano, Sword Of The Spirit Tattoo, Gloomhaven Campaign Tracker, Wife In Hawaiian, Craigslist Pensacola Florida, Lucky Dozer Coin Pusher 2020 Review, Türksat Otomatik Arama Frekansı 2020, Mary Summer Rain Predictions 2020, Fox Karambit Uk, Wayne Maunder Rugby, Ufa Kefe Meaning, Mayhem Mini Bmx, An Extinct Flightless Bird Of Mauritius, Pbf Energy Rumors, Earl Vs Jarl, Mini Speed Boat, Marlin Model 28 Pump Shotgun, Quantitative Research Articles Health Care, Teletubbies Bye Bye, Identity V Joseph, Stick N Stay Instructions, Shooting Dad Sarah Vowell Audio, The Yellow Wallpaper Insane Asylum, Lottery Gift Packs Nsw, F21 Fighter Jet Price, Observation Secret Ending, Laura Innes Fiancé, Yeezus Tour Poster, Jake Steinfeld Net Worth, Kari Way Danny Way, Moroccan Drinks Non Alcoholic, American Independent Party Political Party, Shalita Grant Parents, Happy Birthday To You Dr Seuss Quotes, Mighty Little Bheem Characters, Yugioh World Championship 2020 Prize, The Black Parade Musical,