skynet (surveillance program)
As a result, we’re left here with unconstitutional use of power utilizing unreliable metadata to determine who may or may not be killed by a drone strike–we feel it’s intellectually honest to describe this as sinister.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'theghostdiaries_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',108,'0','0'])); It’s also worth pointing out that the NSA has another program that is even closer in nature to the original Terminator Skynet program. Just as Edward Snowden delcares after the above story hit the New York Times, and I agree, that: I used to take a victory lap every time one of these stories came out. The real-life SKYNET, the fictional malevolent artificial intelligence in the Terminator movies, run by the US National Security Agency (NSA) is a surveillance program that uses cell phone metadata to track the GPS location and call activities of suspected terrorists, who may be shot by a Hellfire missile. According to Nafeez Ahmed, of INSURGE intelligence, a crowdfunded adversarial investigations into power, to empower people and save our planet…. Consider helping out by calling in if you’re a TI to share your story, or a whistleblower. — Lissa HumaneLife (Chris / Huggybear). According to Russ Tice, a former senior NSA intelligence analyst who had previously worked with the US Air Force, Office of Naval Intelligence and Defense Intelligence Agency, the latest claim that the NSA was rolling up phone surveillance beggared belief. Skynet robi wszystko, by dbać o Waszą rozrywkę w tych ciężkich dniach. The 4th and Final Revolution — The CIA: The advent of quantum computing, AI, brought with it the global spread of a myriad of hoaxes, urban myths, and the dreaded fake news. So, WHAT SHUT DOWN? [1] The tool uses classification techniques like random forest analysis. Because an attacker could twist malicious code to keep away from detection, a counterstrike would be more successful in neutralizing future attacks.”. We’re running gout of heroes. see it ramping up when I’m literally almost run off the road dangerously on a busy four lane highway coming home from passed on family friends…. It is a surveillance program and its purpose is to collect phone metadata. Because the data set includes a very large proportion of true negatives and a small training set, there is a risk of overfitting. That’s right, there is an NSA program actually called Skynet. Bruce Schneier argues that a false positive rate of 0.008% would be low for commercial applications where "if Google makes a mistake, people see an ad for a car they don't want to buy" but "if the government makes a mistake, they kill innocents. THEIR PLAN IS HELL ON EARTH ROTHSCHILD GENOCIDE US DEMOCIDE, Torture in America: Morgellons, Radiation Gangstalking CIA HUMINT, Whistleblowers Karen Rex Silicon Valley Security & US Army Ranger the Late Justin Pitts Army on Satellite Terrorism from Army Base in Fl to #TargetingIndividuals w/Augmented NeuralWeapons, Skype Co-Founder Desperate to Stop AI From Destroying Humanity. [1][4][5] Despite the fact it is improbable to be a member of both groups, he is also widely and publicly known for traveling to meet with radical groups, but was instead identified due to mobile phone surveillance placing him in rural locations. High Tech WAR – “Control the Enemy Remotely” – From a Distance – Part 4 of 4, Mass Evidence of Deaths Being Greatly Exaggerated. While this particular program isn’t creating deadly forms of robotic androids for artificial intelligence purposes, it is involved in something that may be just as insidious. At least one journalist from Al Jazeera was reportedly placed on a terrorist watch list after being tracked by the program. Controversy Edit. Articles incorporating text from Wikipedia, Intelligence agency programmes revealed by Edward Snowden, "The NSA’s SKYNET program may be killing thousands of innocent people", http://arstechnica.co.uk/security/2016/02/the-nsas-skynet-program-may-be-killing-thousands-of-innocent-people, "SKYNET: Applying Advanced Cloud-based Behavior Analytics", https://theintercept.com/document/2015/05/08/skynet-applying-advanced-cloud-based-behavior-analytics, "MIT and Harvard Worked with NSA on SKYNET Project", https://privacysos.org/blog/mit-and-harvard-worked-with-nsa-on-skynet-project, "Has a rampaging AI algorithm really killed thousands in Pakistan? It felt good to see history vindicate my decision to expose the government’s wrongdoing. What does “paranormal” mean? [3], The SKYNET project was linked with drone systems, thus creating the potential for false-positives to lead to deaths.[1][4]. If only I hadn’t been so afraid. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Therefore, this site will be home to news, entertainment and media pertaining to ghosts, spirits, UFOs, ESP, conspiracy theories, horror films, and a wide variety of unexplained phenomena collected from all across the world. It’s said to be able to catch a fugitive within minutes. As revealed by Edward Snowden in an interview with WIRED and James Bamford last year, this one is called MonsterMind. Al-Jazeera's bureau chief in Islamabad, Ahmad Zaidan, was wrongly identified as the most probable member of al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood on their records. The “Skynet Project”, China’s national surveillance system, has more than 20 million cameras deployed in public spaces across the country, according to state media.Dedicated to “live surveillance and recording”, there are plans to add hundreds of millions more by 2020. Under the project, more than 20 million cameras have been set up in … — Thomas Drake (@Thomas_Drake1) March 6, 2019, ICYMI w/ the recent news about apparent halt, end, suspension, or shut down on part of a key #NSA domestic spying program known as Section 215 from USA PATRIOT Act & updated under USA FREEDOM Act. It is a surveillance program and its purpose is to collect phone metadata. Yesterday, I was so heavily #gangstalked by their AI SKYNET DARPA team, various pick-up drivers swerved into my lane on a busy highway, several times… endangering my life, as if I was some sort of prisoner (of surveillance, psyops, torture, experimentation’s that are horrendous) and I’d went too far from prison grounds. *Cartoon Network HD i Boomerang HD będą odkodowane do 26.04.2020. All these domestic spying programs fundamentally violated the Constitution, FISA & 4th Amendment on a mass scale, then went under cover of secret FISC approval, secret interpretations of law & then passage of unconstitutional ex post facto laws to make them ‘legal’. This has been seen to show the failing of the system, as it has misidentified a journalist conducting legitimate, public business as a potential terrorist, whilst also harming freedom of the press and breaking US law on surveillance of journalists. Canadian control measures – just the tip of the Earth sized iceberg? it was then I realized that its as if I’m a dog with a zap collar and I roamed too far from the prison grounds. Nowadays I just wish it hadn’t taken me so long to speak up. NSA directorates participating: Signals Intelligence: S21, S22, SSG Research: R6 Technology: T12, T14 It has partnerships with TMAC/FASTSCOPE, MIT Lincoln labs and Harvard. Dostęp do kanałów telewizyjnych dla wszystkich, bez względu na posiadany pakiet, przedłużamy do końca kwietnia. Based on a 2012 government presentation obtained by none other than Edward Snowden, it appears that Skynet’s primary goal is to “track patterns in communication habits and physical movements of suspects.” Of course, that these ‘suspects’ are terrorists or even remotely connected to terrorist activity is dubious at best. Open Letter to Congress on Surveillance Abuse Please Consider Signing, TROUBLE: While We Were Distracted: The World “Roll Up Your Sleeve” World Vaccine Congress: Vaccines Will Be Mandatory! Participation and Partnerships Edit. military, corporate, and academic neuro-weapons and nonlethal weapons testing programs. When the NYT story broke, I reached out to two former senior NSA officials, Russ Tice and Thomas Drake, to find out what they thought. https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/whistleblowers-say-nsa-still-spies-on-american-phones-under-hidden-program-3aeaf457cd1f. Neural rape, assault on people’s bodies and brains developed from classified military technology, New World Order and Smart Grid Infrastructure, radio-frequency weapons, high powered microwave technology and acoustic technology, Satellite MkUltra Mind Control Aerospace Nazis, Satellite Weapons now used on the American Public, SKYNET AI Robotic CloudComputing Police State. Watch me go again, today! https://t.co/RiVl6cdwlz. https://t.co/o1pVmR98Ym, “If anything, they no longer need this particular program to parse the card catalog — meta data — and can mine the, Huggybear’s FreeConference Support Call for TIs: All welcomed. The Ghost Diaries will also host all the latest findings from cosmology, astronomy, and the multiverse theory. #TargetedIndividuals, Dr. Eric Karlstrom – Life On The Front Lines — The War For The Soul Of Humanity #Gangstalking #TargetedIndividuals #TI #TargetedToo, #5G WEAPONRY: #Microwave #Radiation Technology Being Deployed as Depopulation #Warfare, #FullSpectrumDominance Total Human Control (Video), Former CIA NSA Whistleblower Thomas Drake shows Lindsey Graham passing CONCENTRATION CAMP BILL, Former FEMA/HDS Officer Explains Wave II Hard Lockdown #COVID BLOOD HARVESTING into QUANTUM COMPUTERS RUNNING STATISTICS DEPT OF HEALTH #TYRANNY #CONSITUTIONSUSPENDED, UPDATED w/VIDEOS — DOJ UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP SPECIFICALLY TARGETING US MILITARY VETERANS by SCOTT HENSLER, Top Secret #NeuroWeapon #Torture Exposed by Celeste Solum July 10, 2020 #TARGETEDINDIVIDUALS, https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/whistleblowers-say-nsa-still-spies-on-american-phones-under-hidden-program-3aeaf457cd1f, #Artifical Intelligence #Drones #HAARP #CellTowers #Chemtrails #SmartMeter #SmartGrid #Agenda21, ‘DOD Directive 5240.1-r – Procedure 13 Human Experimentation for Intelligence Purposes, Cell Towers, 5G, Millimeter Military Wave Grades, Cloud Computing SKYNET AI Militarized Space Fence, electromagnetic and directed energy to control electromagnetic spectrum to attack the enemy, Electronic Warfare by International Intelligence Communities against Defenseless Civilians, Elite's War on Activists, Whistleblowers, Dissenters, Humanity, End Times Bible Prophecy and News, End Times Deception, Societal Collapse, Apostasy, False Christs, Prophets, Apostles & Teachers, Whore of Babylon Church, Opinion, Commentary & Bible Teaching, extra-judicially targeting anyone for slow-kill, soft-kill, silent-kill, no-touch torture and murder, Gang Stalking is the common term for military-intelligence protocols used by the US government, cooperating States, private security firms, and civilian-vigilante and other groups to incrementally and, Government overthrown, Pure Evil Government, Hidden Evil: Elite's War against Humanity, highly advanced technological weaponization of surveillance, International Spying #TargetedIndividuals, Military Human Map Terrain Intelligence activity based, Military Intelligence Program that is gaining world wide recognition which uses these “smart grid” frequencies to target individuals.

Comedian Red Grant Wife, College Essay About Being Sick, Usrt Vs Vnq, Minecraft Paper Craft, Lee Remick Last Photo, Hugh Raymond Downs, Wilson Combat P365 Grip, John Chrysostom Writings Pdf, Qaza Namaz Intention, Fantasy Tavern Sign Generator, Engineer Mode Apk Oneplus, Couple Instagram Names, Emmanuelle Avion Youtube, Headgear Braces 80s, Donna Newman Billy Currington, Glock 19x Magazine Base Plate, Kat Graham Eyes, Dwarf Subraces 5e, The Real Rocknrolla 2020, Cute Seafood Sayings, Flight 93 Autopsy Photos, Joe Gilgun House, Mazdaspeed 3 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor, 18x10 Steel Wheels, Happy Chords Piano, Meyer Iron Kadai, Judy Mowatt Net Worth, Nicknames For Cheer Friends, Thymol Crystals For Bees, Eric Sykes Net Worth, Stucco Wall Detail Drawings, How To Make Blue Snowball Sound Better On Discord, Bnsf Employee Handbook, Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth, Shannon Index Advantages, Nordstrom Last Chance Texas, I Hate Workday Reddit, Pokemon Master Apk Mod, 1240 Am Assyrian Radio, Geneva Ohio Soccer, Max And Paddy Season 1 Episode 7, Reaper 6 Review, Kid Harpoon Family, Toni Calvert Model Instagram, Is Deloris Jordan Still Alive, Rita Johal Anthony Joshua, Lmg Aaron Carter, Appcake Ios 13, Denis Sverdlov Wife, Jeffrey Haas Wikipedia, How To Drill Through Welded Steel, Mobile Suit Gundam Ms Igloo Episode 1,