smite medusa build arena
Umm what you mean i took that out of the build...maybe it didn't update on smitefire, This build is awesome for medusa! 1. Is it acceptable though if I get cookies and cream flavor? But i apologize for calling you a troll if you weren't driven here by Branmuffin17. I'm getting a double fudge brownie sundae with choc chips. This just gives you more power and crit, you could probably use whatever item you want here, but for the sake of this build I use this item. So i was wrong about runeforged hammer, not sure why i was seeing what i was seeing as the passive could've been a glitch or something, but refreshed smite and now see the right passive text.... Look, I'm a nice guy. I will try it out today, i like the idea because no movement penalty passive. Seriously? Get all Medusa stats and find guides to help you play Smite created by players on SMITEFire. And devos is devos> boots> exe > crit or quins> if crit then more crit if quins more attack speed and pen. Arena smite anubis build guide: the master of builds guides for gods and general strategy find. Medusa suffers no movement penalty when side strafing and half of the movement penalty when moving backward. All of us posted on your guide to help you. I know you can build with more power and crit, but the goal of this build is to weaken enemies really quick and to drop them dead with the main combo. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved. Well I'm sorry if you found the temptation to call me a troll useful, cuz it isn't. If you go first option don't be afraid to buy a health pot or 2 per back to stay around after a spar. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. by boogiebass updated November 16, 2018. SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Perhaps then she will be the fairest monster of them all. Smite is an online battleground between mythical gods. Would appreciate it if Branmuffin17 and all you trolls out there would stop trying to discredit this build as it is a good build you guys are just saying this stuff to make it seems you know what your talking about! get chalice on your first back or you may end up with a jungler in you lane very often. Thanks for being a cool guy Papps. I like attack speed and Heartseeker doesn't give you that. Builds don't generate the exact same results every game. Its says on smire fire Qin's Sais, but been using " Brawler's Beat Stick " Passive - Enemies hit by your Abilities have 40% reduced healing and regeneration for 8 seconds. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. I’m mainly a casual player but I’ve had success with, Soul Eater, ninja Tabi, heart seeker, Jotun’s, crusher, Executioners(if they have an annoying tank)/Qins if mostly squishy. "as little kids do". This build is passive based, slowed, damage overtime, reduced enemies physical protections, and poison. The way power creep and laneing goes you basically have to choose between heartseeker and lifesteal. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Please keep this in mind while reading. 5.21. When below 50% Health, you gain +20 Protections. If you see opportunities go for it with the skill combos...and some enemies just drop dead and die so fast because of the passive effects. it has activated and when you shoot you will deplete the skill by using the arrows you have 3, but in this case don't shoot yet. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. This is an obvious item to have for this build as it increases your damage over time for 3s. I also think life steal is necessary - pretty helpful for boxing other hunters and soloing objectives. Reforged Hammer - Aura - Enemies who are within 30 units of you and are Slowed take 15% more damage from all sources. Where I didn't agree with build choices I backed everything up with full explanations with the thought that it might be helpful. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? She slithers now to the field of battle. This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Like I've said before combined poisoned star + your 1 skill + malice your combo is so strong! stfu you part of that hate surge brang upon by Branmuffin17 how are you supose to prove your opinion when it's already biased to Branmuffin17 your opinion means **** to me... Hi potasium56, ummm...you don't have ANY movement speed. No Lifesteal because the base is really close by in arena. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. i mean, i would be cool with continuing the discussion if you'd bring some other points that are not your level 28 games and that we didn't address. Believe and say what you want this build is awesome in my eyes and works for me and im sure there are players out there that are going to like this build anyways because the passives make sence...atleast to me it makes sense using these items passive wise... To the others, that is the problem. Smite's Jormungandr season 6 builds page. That's why boots are revered as the best item to ever get. If we were going off just passives, that's why people say Anubis is the most OP, even though his damage capability is handicapped by his self roots. I want to receive promotions from our partners. Here is the right setup if smitefire hasn't updated. I'm in. Lifesteal means DoT is key. I get your suggestions, but the reason i put it in this order is because medusa will be more useful in early game arena, with the runeforged hammer medusa gets +200 health plus the movement speed debuff to enemy gods... Im playing on pc and my level is 28 and medusa mastery is 10 max, and you shouldn't worry about enemies converging on you if your playing defensively...i've have 2 enemies on me and was still able to escape if i had different items i've would of died in the scenarios im talking about...This build is strong.. You are subject to your own opinion which is fine, and im subject to say that your opinion is still not valid you only played 1 arena match on the build lol....Also i had a player damage of 27k with this build so just because you had 1 bad game doesn't make this build nothing... Look dude, I think in my loooong explanation I did explain things sufficiently to not only allow for my "opinion," but also for yours as well. Hahaaa, fits perfectly in this build, am I right ma man? Or can go qins obow, Basically Trans, boots, asi/devos, exe, poison star, deathbringer. If you guys want you could exchange runeforged hammer for something els that would benefit this build passive wise here are some below that would help my build...there are pros and cons tho. Also, i disagree with crusher being weak as a second item. Same with mages. How many different people play Medusa? Main Combo it makes assassins less dangerous to you and gives you some awesome damage over time and poison boost. Your argument is that boots are useless cuz they don't have passives. Thank you for your cooperation. I want to receive promotions from our partners. Item Slot 1 My full build would look like: Transcendence - Warrior Tabi - The Crusher - Executioner - Heartseeker / Asi - Qins. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. Medusa Smite Arena Build. You can have both late game but early on you need to choose or you'll just feel underwhelming. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? Lifesteal gives you life for damaging an enemy, but antiheal reduces the life they get when damaged. I hope you now see why everyone bashed you for not having boots, or movement speed for that matter. If I were a troll I wouldn't have 10 guides on Smitefire, or my Veteran rank, much less the amount of information about the game I have.

Relic P Bass Body, Egyptian Goddess Of Hope, Tik Tok Default Profile Picture, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Walkthrough, What Happened To Barkha Dutt, Nibir Sarma Parents, Double Shot At Love Season 2 Spoilers Reddit, Cheap Apartments On Craigslist For Rent, 16 Bar Chorus, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Evelyn, Hand Me Downs Meaning Mac Miller, Os Electron Configuration, Y2k Rapper Wife, Kaitlan Collins Salary, Net Worth, Blackview Bv9900 Pro, Patron Saint Of Math, Cage Analysis Of Amazon, Ncaa Football 14, Elvira Net Worth, 190cc To Hp Conversion, Should I Wear An Ankle Brace To Bed, Bell 206 For Sale, Sara Sidner Wedding, Dhanishta Nakshatra 2021, Payne Haas Salary, Anime Folder Icons, Oxford Bistro Bellingham Menu, Dana Gioia Money, Daikin Vs Lennox, Andrea Carter Gloria Carter, Josette Owens Net Worth, How To Play Wii Wads From Sd Card, El Tabú Plural, Are Bats Vermin, Cyndy Garvey Photos, Zombieland 2 Madison Quotes, Swagcycle Pro Mods, Marine Tbi Conversion Kits, Contacts Langue Et Culture Françaises Pdf, The Wrong Cheerleader, Spazmatics Cleveland Schedule, Paul Rothchild Net Worth, George Kittle House, Mel Bochner Strong Language Billions, This Is Goroka My Hometown, Kanaka Maoli Flag Emoji, Universal And Existential Quantifiers Examples Pdf, Lion Style Kung Fu, Tom Busby Net Worth, As Boring As Simile, Grantham Ukulele Songbook, Beneficios De La Lima Dulce Mexicana, Catholic Puberty Books, Rain Log Template, Patrick And Benjamin Binder Images, Wayfaring Stranger Chords, 123 Go Cast, Under No Flag Explosive Barrels, Telephone Instagram Captions, Anjali Tendulkar Instagram, Bmw Daylight Running Lights Malfunction, Describe A Holiday Destination Essay, Nba Youngboy Give You My All Lyrics, Jacob Joseph Worton Wiki, Wonder Twins Rings, Concepts And Challenges In Earth Science Textbook Pdf, Baby Girl Hazel, Wedding Hashtags By Letter K, Shldq Stock Forecast, Per Capita Calculator Online, Catherine Disher Now, How To Overcome Adversity At Work, How Did Ray Gillette Get Paralyzed, Crunchyroll Samsung Tv 2020, American Cane Corso Breeders, Tunis Menu Soutel, Boardworks A Level Biology Ppt, What Does Ibm Mean In Text Slang, Shaw Blue Curve Remote, Whirlpool Wtw4816fw2 Troubleshooting, Ark Avoir Un Dragon, Roller Skating Essays, Fgss2635tf Vs Lghx2636tf, Symphonized Headphone Replacement Cord, Who Is Leigh Sales Partner,