suzuki intruder 1400 carb sync screw
I have a 2003 Suzuki intruder 1400 motorcycle. I noticed that the idle screw was turned almost all the way up but it still idles really really low even after turning it up all the way. Maybe the screws are just short. The mixture screws are preset at the factory and are under a flat thin metal cover, Drill that cover off so you can get to the mixture screws.Now  turn the mix screws in until lightly seated and then back them out one and a quarter to one and a half turns. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! I barely passed the CMSP (California MSF). Compression is really good as well right around 165psi. A forum community dedicated to Suzuki Volusia and Boulevard C50 motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Try:  clean and gap the spark plugs. Best Food delivery bag/cooler to use on the tail end of Cruiser motorcycles. Mixture screws first lets talk about that. I got it from a friend but it sat for a year in the garage. When it's warmed up it runs great but still idles really low. Adjust linkage until the carbies sound the same. or Best Offer. Jets usually come in carb rebuild kit cant just buy the jets but those kits are not expensive. 00 liters or 3. The mixture screw adjusts the air/fuel mixture for the carb. If it runs good, ride it and enjoy yourself. I got it from a friend but it sat for a year in the garage. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. I havent seen any other adjustment screws on/in the carb. It’s like I’d have to drill it out and thread t myself! See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Its an easy thing to do . If no change replace the jets . NOW try the idle adjustment screw. GMan's Motorcycle Carburetor Blog. It adjusts the mixture affecting all the jets. I would run a fine metal guitar wire through all passages and then test with a shot of WD-40 to actually see the liquid come through the jet or passageway. C $11.79. From United States. NOTE: if cleaning out carby jets use fine copper wire NOT steel guitar strings, I was once 'The Carb Cleaning Guy' at a large big 4 dealership. What should I do? Move tube t osame location on other carby. Assuming you properly cleaned the carbs . 6 1 8 S Y p 8 X o n Y s X B o r P B e d. For Suzuki Intruder 800 1400 VS800GL VS1400GLP Carburetor Repair Rebuild Kit (Fits: Suzuki) Brand New. Get your answers by asking now. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Update your shipping location . Save this search. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. It has to be pretty much all the way turned up or it will die.It does start a little hard when cold and using the choke doesn't seem to help it start. GMan Suzuki Carburetor Tuning Info for VL1500. View cart for details. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. From United States +C $21.04 shipping. Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder, 1987 has an OHC fuel control. Buy It Now. How do you think about the answers? Plenty of brass screws to strip out though! :twisted: OK.. Just kidding. The air passages in carbs block easily and require to be positively tested to be functional. Hlold one end at carby inlet & other at ear. (use the WD-40 with the plastic tube so you can direct the spray into the hole). Any advice? Buy a manual. JavaScript is disabled. Ik where the screw should be on the front carb watching a lot of videos about it but where it is in a lot of videos isn’t there on mine. C $46.02. I found where the brass tube goes on the rear carb but the front carb is a little more tricky. Yeah. Gauges not really needed I use a few feet of 1/4" bore plastic tube. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Still have questions? 93 results for suzuki intruder 1400 carb. Changing fork seals and clutch on a bike tell you about the previous owner? Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. From United States +C $239.60 shipping. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Plenty of youtube videos on how to adjust this - may even be one on that model of bike. I have a 96 intruder 1400 and I have a carb sync tool to sync its carbs. WE ARE OPEN Choose Expedited Shipping for Fast Delivery, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. I ended up cleaning both carbs and I still have the same issue. 70 watchers. or Best Offer. So the previous owner had this problem too before it was sitting for a year. Suzuki Intruder 1400 Stainless Steel Screw Kit with 158 stainless fasteners. Follow instructions. I ended up cleaning both carbs and I still have the same issue. I noticed that the idle screw was turned almost all the way up but it still idles really really low even after turning it up all the way. I did check the choke cables and nothing is tight and it seems to be working properly at the carbs. A clean ain't a rebuild. 9 product ratings - Suzuki Intruder 1400 High Performance Clutch Spring Kit. It’s supposed to be on the right side kind of behind the choke wires but there is just a round divot in the metal where the screw is in the video. Replace the idle jets. 43 gallons. Easy check, after a cold start make sure both header pipes warm up at the same rate. Sync the carbs. 344 sold. Am I looking in the wrong place? You can sign in to vote the answer. It weighs around 573 pounds and has Fuel capacity of 13. This page was last updated: 03-Nov 03:53. ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories, Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, - Suzuki Intruder 1400 High Performance Clutch Spring Kit, - Suzuki VS1400 rear brake modification coupling Intruder 1400 update, - NEW OEM SUZUKI INTRUDER VS700 VS750 VS800 VS1400 FUEL GAS TANK CAP 44200-38820, - CLYMER Repair Manual, Suzuki VS1400 Intruder 1987-2004, Boulevard S83 2005-2007. Ik where the screw should be on the front carb watching a lot of videos about it but where it is in a lot of videos isn’t there on mine. If not either one carby not working properly (fit kits to both) or carb balance is out. If you are reading this you are either contemplating performing the un-corking process on your motorcycle or have made up you mind to do the process and are looking for instructions on how to physically do the un-corking process. Brand New. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. I found where the brass tube goes on the rear carb but the front carb is a little more tricky. Something went wrong. 1400 SUZUKI INTRUDER . You have EPA carbs. I have a 2003 Suzuki intruder 1400 motorcycle. If idle air/fuel mixture can be adjusted, adjust it. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Buy a rebuild kit and use it. Is it idling equally on both cylinders? Float height may be low. C $52.54. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Yes, Clockwise = Leaner, CounterCW = Richer. I have a 96 intruder 1400 and I have a carb sync tool to sync its carbs. Yes, the mix screw can help or hurt an over-sized jet.

Arthur O'connell Cause Of Death, Bill Mccartney Net Worth, Bite Portal Tv, Delonghi Ec710 Review, Marcus Smart Net Worth, Shaun Wallace Wife, Z16xep Engine Specs, Nj Section 8 Payment Standard, How To Be Aggressive With Your Girlfriend, Thank You Dad From Daughter, Deadside Vs Dayz, Available Cavapoo Puppies, Julie Payette Mariage, Emmanuelle Avion Youtube, Steins;gate Elite Mayuri Ending, Ant Bite Itch, Serious Life Memes, Qlink Wireless Phones At Walmart, Bratz Diamondz Ps2, Where Is Mollie B Polka Party Filmed, Olan Prenatt Wikipedia, Euthanasia Essay Titles, Magiclinen Black Friday, Chris Riggi Net Worth, Attila The Hun Primary Sources, Priti Patel Husband,