sweet caroline meme coronavirus
13. You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times. Endorsement: The Times endorses Hoffman, Anderson, Henderson and Han for LACCD. Neil Diamond shared a real gem on social media this weekend while in self-quarantine. Rapper Cardi B asked a Georgia court to dismiss her divorce petition, confirming that she’s back with Offset after weeks of social-media PDA. With 7.044 billion views, Pinkfong’s earworm “Baby Shark” has outpaced Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito” as YouTube’s most-viewed video of all time. “I know we’re going through a rough time right now, but I love you, and I think maybe if we sing together, well, we’ll just feel a little bit better,” Diamond, 79, said at the top of the brief video. Where to vote. On Sunday, Diamond, 79, uploaded a video to his official Twitter account where he sat before a fireplace as he addressed fans watching the video. Give it a try okay?,” he shared before he began to strum his guitar and sing the well-known lyrics to his 1969 smash hit, “Sweet Caroline.”. Sweet Caroline (Coronavirus Edition) Lyrics: Hi, everybody. A look at California’s November ballot propositions. A post shared by Corona Virus Memes (@coronavirus.meme) on Mar 13, 2020 at 7:25am PDT "When your holiday has been canceled by the coronavirus but doesn't wanna give up the dream." While fans loved it, the singer’s “rural voter” impression sparked unflattering imitations. !” he tweeted. Endorsements. “Thank you healthcare workers, first responders, supermarket employees, food service and utility workers, delivery drivers and everyone out there who is on the frontlines to keep everyone safe. Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Follow @genius The Times endorses one incumbent and three newcomers for the Los Angeles Community College District Board of Trustees. Lady Gaga’s ‘rural voter’ video sparks fan love — and unflattering imitations. We applaud you!! Christi Carras is an entertainment reporter at the Los Angeles Times. Neil Diamond has written a new version of his classic “Sweet Caroline” for the pandemic. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Diamond isn’t the only artist using the coronavirus shut-in as an opportunity to raise awareness through song. The country-music legend and Yeah Yeah Yeahs frontwoman have transformed Queen and David Bowie’s “Under Pressure” into an anthem of reassurance. "Reaching out / Don't touch me / I won't touch you," Neil Diamond sings in a clever, coronavirus-inspired rendition of his 1969 hit "Sweet Caroline." Cardi B drops divorce from Offset, confirming what everyone already knew. For the latest on COVID-19, readers are encouraged to use online resources from CDC, WHO, and local public health departments and visit our coronavirus hub. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. ‘Only the Young,’ a song by pop sensation Taylor Swift, is featured in a new campaign ad for former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris. Jackie Lacey vs. George Gascón: Here’s everything you need to know about the L.A County district attorney’s race. From “The Voice” to “Phantom of the Opera” to “My Corona,” singer-songwriter Chris Mann has tried on many guises. Neil Diamond Transforms 'Sweet Caroline' into Coronavirus PSA: 'Don't Touch Me / I Won't Touch You' this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. //.

Jody Klein Ascap, Nick Kolcheff Dad, Spacetime Physics 2nd Edition Solutions, Christopher Mitchum Cindy Mitchum, Reasons For Poor Writing Skills Pdf, Sky Zone Canberra, Sid Luckman Madden Rating, Scott Stuber Net Worth, Gary C Kelly Daughters, Olympic Bumper Plates Available, Drew Bledsoe House, Emory Jones Music, Bamboo Seeds Home Depot, Famous Black Bass Players, Venta De Motos El Salvador, Do You Need To Read Donna Leon Books In Order, Justin Simle Cause Of Death, Nfl Workout Pdf, Mini Bernedoodle Georgia, Where Is Christie Ileto Now, Toy Story 2 Al's Car, Vic Fangio Contract Amount, Vermont Casting Pioneer, Nltk Word Frequency, Dennis Schroder Wife, Who Wrote Golden Brown Dave Brubeck, Viking Ultraline Professional Gas Stove, Mick Fleetwood Restaurant Alexandria, On A Playground Word Search Pro, The Isle Teutonic Rules, Does Crystal Light Cause Acne, Wie Lange Dauert Es Bis Der Instagram Support Antwortet, Suna Suna Lyrics In English, Janet Mills Memes, What Time To Take Melatonin Reddit, Traditional Shotgun House Floor Plan, Is The Electoral College Outdated Essay, Malossi Big Bore Kit, Frank Iero Email, Chevron Blue Pantone Color, 38 Baby Meaning, Deepmind Research Engineer Salary, Bolívar (tv Series) Cast, Police Signal Codes List, Vizsla Rescue Ct, Dennis Chun Net Worth, Mini Cows For Sale In New Mexico, Pachydactylus Rangei For Sale, Vh Regal 770, Worst Overall Team In Nhl 20 All Leagues, What Happened To Barkha Dutt, Damaged Property For Sale Luton, Where Are Mitsubishi Mini Splits Made, Jake Mangum Sister, M1070 Camper For Sale, Robin Fech Georgia, Adjectives For Library, Victor Muresan Height, Github Username List, Shireen Jamil Religion, John And Lisa's Weekend Kitchen Chilli Recipe, Large Monopoly Pieces, Pictures Of Michael Claydon, Tatyana Ali Parents Nationality, Sagittarius Man Favorite Body Part, Air Force Promotion List 2020, Rabbit Male Female Difference, Reaper 6 Review, Geoffrey Garrett Actor Cats, Blown Away Deborah, 5e Feat Guide, Airspeed Aviation Abbotsford, Map Star Wars Fortnite, Paricutin Plate Boundary, Calculate Future Value When Cagr Is Known In Excel, Ranger 190 For Sale, Opal There There, Fat Mac 950 Jdj For Sale, Top Gear Games Rocket Robin, Spm 2016 English Paper 1 Sample Answer, The Whisper Quest Walkthrough, Surah Al Imran Mp3, Meredith Chapman Autopsy Report, Glock 19x Magazine Base Plate, Jordan Cove Lng Pipeline Map, David White Obituary, 2020 Honda Trx 420 Review, Brat Phone Number, Damon Ps2 Pro Old Version, Proserpina And Pluto Story, Seul Au Monde Youtube Film Complet, Courgette Cake Nigella, Black Orpheus Chords, Bitter Heart Meaning, Muela Magnum Knife, The Coming Of Democracy In South Africa 1990 To 1994 Essay, Raft Survival Unblocked, Online Timer For Kids,