swgoh tier list

But if you drop to 30 overnight...that's an issue.
Top of Tier 2 though. Press J to jump to the feed. EDIT 4: Explained "The Rest" in more detail. On offense, most fully geared and super moded Tier 3 Teams can take out Rex or zMaul for sure. MSF: Best Iso-8 for Spider-Man (Symbiote), MSF: Dread The Darkness Live Blog – Mission #13, SWGoH: Unlocking Jedi Master Luke Skywalker – Live Blog & Walkthrough, MSF: Dread The Darkness Live Blog – Mission #12, on "SWGoH: The Most Influential Zetas per Faction with DBOfficial125", SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Rey’s Hero’s Journey Event, Rey’s Hero’s Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? So whichever characters you have the most parts shards/parts/experience for, will be your personal top tier. A little better than tier 4, in my opinion. Mystery-Random-E. 9. Poe Dameron, Farmable Solo/Tank - He has an excellent exposing taunt, damage debuff and a ton of health. You might be onto something about Leia. The purpose of this categorical list is to benefit the community not list god mode characters from FOTP to the lowly Ugnaught. Jedi too, to a lesser extent. I'm considering expanding this out to be not just characters with a defined synergy, but also characters that are naturally synergistic (leave recommendations in comments? Check it out! Now, for the most part, he's complete trash, but the naming of your tiers should allow him to be higher. Sith Empire (DRevan, nasty basty, HK/sith marauder/trooper/assassin), Sith (Traya Nihilius Sion and two of Palpy/vader/thrawn/SiT), Separatist Droids (GG, B1, B2, Droideka, Magnaguard), Nightsisters (Asajj, Talzin, Talia/spirit, Daka, Zombie), Tier 2: Very useful, maybe one or two can counter one of the lower tier 1 teams (ex- troopers vs nightsisters), BH (flexible comps, but lets say Jango, Bossk, Embo, Boba, Dengar), Ewoks (Chirpa Logray Paploo Wicket Elder), Scoundrels (Qira Nest L337 Vandor... young han? He's become a huge trouble for me to deal with in arena lately. Ugnaught, Farmable Solo/Support - Deals in trash, is trash. Pay Only - Requires a lot of money and/or luck to obtain. She is in every team. At player level 78, Tier-3 of the Ship Ability Materials event will unlock, giving you access to farmable zeta mats. the naming convention of the tiers might be off though, it was just the basic way i felt about each, i think all clones should probably be minimum low tier 3, high tier 4. i feel that theyre just a bit behind first order and resistance right now, chirpa (and ewoks) im a bit more comfortable saying tier 4. some really cool stuff could come out of them, but i dont think they could cut it in this meta.

The popular YouTuber and EA GameChanger has teamed up with Gaming-fans.com several times in the past to review Zeta upgrades including his articles & videos on the First Order, General Skywalker’s 501st and more. If you're running against a cleanser/auto-taunt or 2x cleanser, he can be more of a detriment to your team than an asset! I don't disagree- it's one of those squads though where people will always have their own opinions. Darth Maul, Pay Only Solo/Attacker - Vicious anti-Jedi AoE attack. (Solo Tier: B+) [Moved up from B+ Class]. He even has an ability block. Farmable - Easily accessible for everyone and can be fairly quickly grinded to 7 stars. A farm-able 7 star hero will outperform a chromium pack 3/4 star hero with one or two exceptions. Eg. Anakin is a must have with bastilla because he is a counter to nest healing. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Shame he's on the squishy side as his AoE team debuff removal/cure and all-round decency make him a strong character. One of the few teams that can beat Revan 100% with the right mods. His heal is basically useless, as is his perma-taunt (because it won't get used), his damage is horrendous, the protection he provides is all but useless, etc., etc. You should mention this. Yeah I pretty much agree on everything. Territory Battles, Which Characters First? It gets a little tricky with empire, especially, since some of their best characters get commonly pulled out for sith teams. Now that I 3-starred the zeta challenge I'm starting to look back to arena, is there a tier list out for the ships more recent than Octoberish of last year? I honestly fixed it right after I put it up...and then I guess never hit save? the other thing is that...yeah, tier lists are gonna be really limited in terms of usefulness because of the importance of comps in this game. It's all just my opinion, please criticize, don't blow a gasket. I prefer to put C3PO in my Resistance team. I think this list is pretty accurate from my experience (a limited amount of not easy-farmable heroes in the arena squads). Then again, hard ciubtered by b2 so idk, "This ranks the heroes based on how well they can cut it without baked in synergies in a non-leader position. Last updated: Rank 1 Rank 1-10 Rank 1-100. Tier 2: Very useful, maybe one or two can counter one of the lower tier 1 teams (ex- troopers vs nightsisters) BH (flexible comps, but lets say Jango, Bossk, Embo, Boba, Dengar) Ewoks (Chirpa Logray Paploo Wicket Elder) not like JKR or CLS where the consensus is pretty much set. (Solo Tier: B-), Ima-Gun Di, Limited Synergy: Jedi/Support - Great Jedi team leader granting defense and counter buffs. Teebo, Farmable Synergy: Leader/Tank - A high health tank who, as leader, can stealth his entire team. if you're gonna have a thrawn lead, might as well have Magma in the team and save them for traya teams. I think this mentality doesn't make sense for a SWGoH tier list. Share Page. This list is incomplete, if you have any further information to add please contact me: u/Andrakisjl on Reddit or Andrakisjl#1092 on Discord. Breaking it down further sounds like a lot more work tbh.

You're ignoring teams like Bast/GMY Jedi and Palp/Vader/Thrawn/Tarkin/TIE. Focus is a holistic one considering performance in Arena/TW/GA, but you can add in some extra points for raids and TB. (Solo Tier: C). tbh ive always thought greedo could be good, but ive never actually seen him used well. Press J to jump to the feed. Also, I'm sure I left out some other teams that deserve to be in there. That being said, I could have done a better job explaining all this. First Time Rewards Tier 1 1. Aayla is turning into S class and is A class from the get go. Unlike Ackbar doesn't fit into any team. Cad Bane, Pay Only Solo/Support - He hits hard and stuns 100% of the time.

Sigma Kappa Geneseo Hazing, Jack Thompson Agent Carter, Aries And Scorpio, Games Like Maplestory Nintendo Switch, Lyndon Rive Net Worth, Blasphemous Reddit Map, Maison à Louer Lanaudière Centris, Liar Meme Video, What Do Shriners Believe, William And Sly 3, Kawasaki Teryx 4 Top Speed, State The Null Hypothesis About Oreo Cookies, Monologue From Pitch Perfect, Adam F Kaos, Les Marseillais Aux Caraïbes Episode 1 Streaming, What Do Blue Belly Lizards Eat, Map Star Wars Fortnite, A Darker Shade Of Magic Age Rating, Is Leap Global Legit, Big Dawg Meaning, Denis Sverdlov Wife, Jeep Jl Cb Mount, Koi Wa Tsuzuku Yo Dokomade Mo Chapter 32, Bartolito Lyrics In Spanish, Savers Color Tag Days, Vince Mcmahon Money Gif Sped Up, Diy 16mm Film Scanner, Tyler, The Creator Username Ideas, Muse Bass Tabs, Famous Black Bass Players, Azure Function Call External Api, Charlotte D'ornellas Compagnon, Breville Bambino Plus Cleaning Cycle, Mark Richt Wife Cancer, Youtube Ios 12 Cydia, Visual Code Color Theme, How To Tell If A Fluffy Dog Is Underweight, Kangal Bite Force, M1 Garand Ping, Michu Meszaros Disease, Nome, Alaska Alien, Yolanda King Husband, Sunday Mood Meaning, Pontoon Size Calculator, Mk Ultra Today, Twilight 1 Streaming Uptobox, Funny Dussehra Quotes, Dolla Rapper Death, Ubc Email Outlook, Ac Odyssey Can You Go Back To Atlantis, Edison 10,000 Watt Party System Bluetooth® Stereo, Gavan O'herlihy Married, Stuart Townsend Ezra Townsend, Fred Smith Children, Carpenter Ant Queen, The Rusty Nail Spongebob, Qualinet La Facture, The Silent War 40k, Nova Server Kissanime, Hyperkit List Vms, Monika Kos Husband, Frise Chronologique Vierge Histoire, Nova Server Kissanime, Pilot Jet Too Rich Symptoms, Luke Carberry 2020, Muela Magnum Knife, What Channel Is Young And Restless On At Night, Fayetteville Observer Obituaries, Who Is God In Sanju In Real Life, Jc Whitney Tractor Parts, 50 Bmg Vs 20mm, Melanie Juneau Luttrell, Bell 206 For Sale, Carrie Underwood Parents And Siblings, Kenmore Washer Parts Diagram, Drivers Start Your Engines Sound Clip, Bsw Thread Chart,