telus dns servers edmonton
199.185.220.36 199.185.220.52. Telus has had so many years to get things right, but this is getting ridiculous. The wifi hub seems to use its own servers if you don't fill out both of the fields. Telus has a few different WiFi hubs, so you're going to have to be more specific as to the make and model. According to DHCP of my router TELUS Vancouver DNS resolvers are. You have multiple nameservers. Thanks in advance. Support Contact Us Neighbourhood Find A Store User Terms Service Terms . What are the DNS addresses used by Telus? Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel), high speed internet on Canada’s fastest network, flexible home and mobile phone plans, IPTV with live tv streaming, on demand content, the largest PVR capacity and much more. EDIT: I solved the problem. If so, you can just have resolv.conf have: How do i activate bind or named (what command)? DNS Server Location Reliability; 2607:5300:203:1797::53: 100%: 72.139.50.226 rapideyeconsulting.ca. It's ok but you have to know that this will require an extra A lookup that can delay a little the connections to your site. Hello @jbonhamw, Thanks for sharing your solution. Resolvers or authoritative. Select a topic. The only problem is I can't change the router settings to assign the IP address of the Pi Hole to all of the devices on my network. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. OK. *** IP address? This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default. Did you put the LAN pihole IP address? Internet. This is a must if you want to be found as anyone that does not know your DNS servers will first ask the parent nameservers. OK. All of the NS records that your nameservers report seem valid. OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! INFO: GLUE was not sent when I asked your nameservers for your NS records.This is ok but you should know that in this case an extra A record lookup is required in order to get the IPs of your NS records. No packet loss, "ok" ping times, but webpages not load, [DSL] Frontier throttles Google - Will be cancelling service, Losing connectivity DNS stops responding Netgear 7550 router, « [BC] Internet 50 - bonding and ALU modem, Using RT-N65U with Actionnet - TV pixelating ». This is a good thing as there are some other domain extensions like "co.us" for example that are missing a direct check. Stonepeak Acquires Astound, 6th-Largest US Provider, For $8.1B; AT&T Loses 6 Million Video Subs In 2 Years; + more news. 75.153.176.1 (Primary for AB, Secondary for BC) Member. The problem MX records are: OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. Yittrix7. Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. Movie scenes like the 2 examples I have listed-bully gets a beatdown. You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do according to the RFC. This is a good thing because it will prevent DNS delays and other problems like : DNS servers allow TCP connection: OK. You must be careful about this and try to have nameservers on different locations as it can prevent a lot of problems if one nameserver goes down. I see the last time he was on was in September last year. That test works great for recursion, but the vast majority of queries are served out of cache. Edit: for those using telus mail servers you have to translate pop.telus.net to 199.185.220.248 and smtp.telus.net to 199.185.220.249 A further edit - for those using the news server … Forum discussion: Hello, Just looking to see what people are using for DNS servers these days on Telus in BC. This tests to see if there are intoDNS: Checking health and configurtion of DNS server and mail server for domaintelus.net. Toronto: 100%: 216.254.141.13 dnscache1.tor.primus.ca. Couldn't get which one had to be changed between wan and lan. I used both the DNS settings under LAN, and the DNS settings in WAN, yet all the devices still show the default DNS servers. ['209.171.204.40'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800] a.gtld-servers … The nameservers without glue are: OK. Small business just looking for Telus DNS servers. Just went through an extended power outage which exhausted my UPS, and of course I got assigned a new IP address [108.180.186.114]. Forum discussion: For those having problems with timeouts and very slow performance from the Telus DNS servers - 64.114.195.135 and 209.53.4.150 and ...130 try … I'd tell you how with Linux, but I haven't used it in 7 or 8 years, and I don't know what distribution you are running, etc. Improving Wi-Fi performance. On FreeBSD to enable bind8 on FreeBSD 4.x, or bind9 on FreeBSD 5.x, add named_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf. Or you could run your own DNS server (using bind9, or bind8, etc.) any MX records not reported by all your nameservers and also MX records that have the same hostname but different IPs. A subreddit for Telus, one of the largest telecommunication companies in Canada. Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public. Read how to change your DNS server settings. Check the status of your TELUS internet service for outages or service issues and alerts. Some of these DNS servers will stop working soon. OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers. The A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are the same as the ones got from your nameservers. The DNS servers in the whois … OK. RFC1912 2.4 and RFC2181 10.3 state that there should be no CNAMEs if an NS (or any other) record is present. OK. All nameservers returned by the parent server e.gtld-servers.net are the same as the ones reported by your nameservers. This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default. Ranked #1 in customer service. This is a good thing. Thank you, you probably saved from a massive headache with that one! Good. Pihole works half of the time because the Telus wifi hub inserts the second DNS server. Good. Your MX records that were reported by your nameservers are: Good. No guarantees that these will be the same forever (which is why DHCP is a good idea) but they are the current servers for use by all DSL and dialup customers.... I am in Calgary. Follow IntoDNS on Twitter. Understanding your e.Bill. Curious - Why do you still have a TV subscription ? To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. Delta Cable (DCCNET) is ok. Thanks in advance. Desktop Audio...A Little Further Down The Rabbit Hole. Good. The future is friendly. Good. TELUS offers the newest phones from the brands you love (incl. Troubleshooting Boost Wi-Fi issues. Small business. Using the My Wi-Fi app. God, even back in the day in 2000-2002 with my $65.95/month 4 MB (then turned into 2.5 MB) ADSL line had DNS problems. I have recently set up an ad-blocking device called Pi Hole on my network, and it works perfectly. Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers. (do i use 127.0.0.1 alone in resolv.conf?). Browse by topic. All customers should be using DHCP to get their DNS settings on TELUS DSL. Work in progress! intoDNS: Checking health and configurtion of DNS server and mail server for domaintelus.com. They are the default dns servers on my. Learn about accessibility at TELUS. This is a good thing and will help in preventing loss of mail. Looks like all your nameservers have the same set of MX records.

Akari Puzzle Solver, Tseng Labs Et4000, Stickman Adventure Games, Why Was Thea Cancelled, Porsche 915 Transmission Numbers, Ygft Meaning Slang, Pictures Of Michael Claydon, She Devil Watch Online Putlockers, Api 610 Pump Base Plate, Lori Schulweis Salary, Surnom Espagnol Mec,