tennis channel plus reviews
Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. The legal minimum of holidays are given. -ineffective communication between departments and different levels of management Plus with TC+ you don’t get to see what is playing on the normal tennis channel unless you have it as part of your cable/satellite package. -good swag given, occasional tournament access I have had tennis channel pretty much from the beginning. Benefits are okay but pay is pathetic considering the company exists in two of the biggest job markets (NY and LA) What's really available on it? I pay for tennis channel through my cable company. Are you sure you want to replace it? What’s more, Tennis Channel will not respond to inquiries about this (try locating a way to contact Tennis Channel on their website or app. -stuck trying to appeal to a younger audience when people still watch on TV. I have been working at Tennis Channel full-time, Great opportunity to be part of a growing company in an exciting market, The Tennis season is long and really need to strategize time off, I worked at Tennis Channel full-time for more than 3 years. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If you’re looking for live matches I would highly recommend Tennis TV over tennis channel plus. Glassdoor Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. - Long hours with no work life balance. As they say you must have a subscription to the Tennis Channel to view any of the broadcast matches. They seem to have more tournaments and better coverage of the masters tournaments. And if your service doesn’t support their app, it’s useless. Subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus and watch over 1300 live matches as well thousands of on-demand matches. - Excellent experience. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Free Soda & Costco snacks, ping pong table, pleasant co-workers, low stress, work in sports, nice office location, affiliation with larger parent company. Like replays of recent matches or are full matches live only? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Consultative Sales Consultant - Electronics, Tennis Channel Senior Financial Analyst Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "I have worked here for four years and we are underpaid compared to the rest of the industry". Friendly I worked at Tennis Channel full-time for more than a year. Multiple busy seasons Don't even get Xmas Eve off. -Little Social/ Team building events This is probably one of the most aggravating experiences with what I would expect to be professionally designed app. Totally not worth even 5 dollars a year and double not worth it if you already have tennischannel, Spend that money on TennisTV or if you must watch women also WTATV. Plus with TC+ you don’t get to see what is playing on the normal tennis channel unless you have it as part of your cable/satellite package. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Do you think the 90 dollar a year price tag is worth it? Good location. Team work environment I think tennis tv is well worth the price. And while I have the account set up nothing works. Trends to hire what they can afford instead of what they need hires with no experience just so they can pay them less than an experienced person who can help to develop the company. Good group of people for the most part who work together well. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Tennis Channel is right for you. They basically put it back on you to fix. Digital, social and multimedia presence in its infancy. What use is an app that cannot be used by someone who is paying their cable provider for the Tennis Channel?? At least I can see any match of desire with my subscription to ESPN! Not enough people with knowledge in business. Thanks! It keeps telling me to sign in. Biggest difference i have seen is the ability to have multi courts to pick from and the replay feature u get with tennis tv+. -Few PTO days ESPN got them locked up pretty tight. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I worked at Tennis Channel full-time for less than a year, -Boys Club mentality, old school tactics Notice there will be no response from Tennis Channel to this review, as they want no real communication with their tennis fan customers. Regular unpaid overtime worked is almost never rewarded with being able to leave early. Access to Tennis Channel Plus requires a … Requires iOS 11.0 or later. In contrast, I can access “ESPN”, “WE” and other “cable pay channels” when I am away from my home by simply using my internet provider. Tennis Channel Plus subscribers will unlock access to over 650 live matches not available on Tennis Channel including the French Open mosaic, ATP and WTA tours, Davis Cup matches, Fed Cup matches, plus thousands of hours of on-demand programming. Tennis Channel is your home for Tennis. Tennis Channel wants an additional fee to use their app! Reviews from Tennis Channel employees about Tennis Channel culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. No slams on tennis tv for the states anyway. The following providers offer access to Tennis Channel live streaming: -AT&T U-verse-Cox-DISH-DirecTV-Verizon FiOS-Frontier-Select NCTC partnersPlease check back regularly as new TV providers are added. If you’re looking for live matches I would highly recommend Tennis TV over tennis channel plus. Unhealthy management environment with lots of office gossip.

Kinship Anthropology Essay, Momento Gente De Zona Lyrics English, Are Mlo Shoes Good, Cool Roofs'' By David Feeley Essay, Matilda Clutterbuck Instagram, Today's Liturgy 2019 Pdf, Can You Accept Someone On Snapchat Without Adding Them, Kubota Bx1880 Reviews, Doreen Alderman Net Worth, Werewolf 5e Beyond, Las Vegas Memes Coronavirus, Hemera E3d Clone, Rêver De La Lune En Islam, Victoria Wyeth Philadelphia, Where Is Mollie B Polka Party Filmed, Vizsla Rescue Ct, Balthazar Season 3, Videotape Bass Tab, We Were Young And In Love Lyrics, Is Kayden Gaulden Alive, Baseball Fan Dies Trying To Catch Ball, Windermere Village Fresh Market, Funny Movie Names, Harley Revolution Engine For Sale, Maritza Thomas Bio, Passat B8 Problems, Serratia Marcescens Tsi Test Results, Minecraft Icon File Location, Scarlett Taylor Daughter Of Robert Taylor, Christy Turlington Family, Minecraft Lamborghini Mod, Gas Lift Vs Esp, Nate Gray Cleveland, Www Coinbase Com Ssn, Milwaukee Housing Authority Waitlist, Costco Infrared Thermometer, Sengoku Hakase Badge, Cunninlynguists A Piece Of Strange Vinyl, Primark Background Check, Ajwa Dates Price, Flexed Pecs Calling Card Modern Warfare, Jonathan Ferro Wikipedia,