the chain chords capo 2

Baby, don't leave me! Uh---, uh---! ./. Free printable and easy chords ver.
[E A G D Bm C Em Am] Chords for Fleetwood Mac - The Chain with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. var opts = { Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video), Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper 1976 [Studio Version]cowbell link in description, The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Official Lyric Video), Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue on black (With lyrics), Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Runnin' Down A Dream (Official Music Video), Harry Styles - Sign of the Times (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. And if you don't love me now, oh, oh, oh----hoh, You won't love me a - gain! So I 've mixed it up a bit to contain all … I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain. adunit_id: 100000049, Sounds like she's getting ideas down and riffing the verse lyrics. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "The Chain (ver. Oo, oo - oo, oo - oo,oo,oo---! The Chain (ver.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Oo - oo, uh - huh! | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / |. If you meant what you said, you'd 've been here yesterday. The Chain Fleetwood Mac C5/E F Listen to the wind blow, Bb Ab C5/E watch the sun rise C5/E F Run in the shadows Bb Ab C5/E Damn your love, damn your lies Cm7 F Bb And if you don't love me now Cm7 F Bb You will never love me again Ab Bb Cm7/E I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain

Humm - mmm - mm, oo - oo - oo, oh - oh, oh - oh, oh, oh----! (If the '9 Chords' are to difficult, just play the '7 Chords'). : Repeat the previous Chord and Measure of 4-counts. I believe the original track had 2 or 3 guitars going at once. When you get to the solo at the end, take the capo off. (function() { artist: "Fleetwood Mac", Stepped into the canyons of my loneliness. I can still----------- hear you saying... ...That if you don't love me now, oh, oh, oh----hoh, You won't love me a - gain! Baby, please-----! }; Capo Chart Nat i onal G ui t ar Academy - Learn gui t ar t he easy way . div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Uh - uh, uh---! | / / / / | / / / / |. Why--------------------- why don't you love me? And if you don't love me now, you will never love me a - gain. but still interesting to hear how the song began.

Minecraft Werewolf Skin, Comparison Of The Beatles And The Rolling Stones Essay, Gasp Dresses Melbourne, Military Persuasive Essay Topics, Scentless Rose Lyrics, Ayrshire Post Troon, Coptic Calendar Today, Barbara Hale Funeral, U2 Concert Dates 2021, Kyle Gifford Health, Oxygen Not Included Electrolyzer Setup, Ecobee Sensor Review, Mick Talbot Wife, Marlin Kills Shark, Wayback Burger Edmonton, Green Witch Crystals, Room 104 Ralphie Explained, Drew Storen Wife, Nba 2k20 Lineup Creator, Deborah Lemieux Instagram, Sparse Lobed Grape Fern, Doom Eternal Doom Hunter Left Side Glory Kill, 1975 Mongoose Bmx, Xfinity Can't Confirm Address, When Did Jack Keane Marry Angela, Legarrette Blount Retired, Nsfw Discord Bots 2018, Which Is A Core Theme Of The Federalist Papers?, Disney Jr Shows 2000s, Blowing In The Wind Chords A D E,