tutu meaning in yoruba
Say something and translate it into Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin or Yoruba. / I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life / Married Men Are Pigs, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). We hope this will help you in learning languages. Even though most of them came to existence long ago, they are still applicable in the modern world. wọ́n ń fò kúrò lójú ọ̀nà tí o ń tọ̀ bọ̀ bí? EsomkweOkolo, You now following Olamide; Short Form – Ola, meaning: My wealth has come 144. What Does The Word ''itutu'' Mean In Yoruba? Like the fact that he mentioned the Yoruba anyway. Iwa tutu means calmness or coolness. Make friends, share videos & photos, record pronunciations and listen to the meaning of words in Nigerian languages and English. Wọ́n dà bí àwọn àgùntàn tó ń rìn gbéregbère kiri láìlólùṣọ́ tí yóò darí wọn sí pápá, They were like sheep straying helplessly, having no shepherd to guide them to green. Oladayo; Short Form – Dayo, meaning: Wealth becomes joy 142. (Yoruba), Yoruba_Proverbs Showing page 1. Yesterday one of my white friends asked me if I knew the meaning of itutu. Olaoluwatomi; Short Form – Tomi, meaning: God’s wealth is enough for me 145. posted a word The road sign announcing his small village describes it as an, ; but the water has long since disappeared, and, Nígbà tí a bi ọkùnrin ọmọ Navajo kan nípa èrò rẹ̀, would be like, one Navajo man answered, “, , with lots of sheep,” reflecting their love of, yóò sì wá mọ̀ pé èmi Jèhófà ti rẹ igi ńlá wálẹ̀, mo sì ti gbé igi tó rẹlẹ̀ ga;+ mo ti sọ igi. Tutu means cold. and mountains, its trees and flowers, its rivers and seas will rejoice. All rights reserved. | An NgEX brand 141. Find more Yoruba words at wordhippo.com! I guess under rare circumstances would you call it "Itutu". Cookies help us deliver our services. Share photos and translations, record pronunciations, make friends. One other thing: You are … If you want to learn O tutu in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Yoruba to English. English words for tutu include cold, cool, stiff, wet, wether, wetsuit, wetter, hearten, frosted and mauve. Marriage: Does The Length Of Courtship Matter ? its Etutu not itutu.. and etutu means sacrifice (Ebo). posted a translation on word Ètútú means d fluids da comes of a boil,Ètùtù means atonemeant.. Ntn like itutu. SylvalineChi, You now following lèèyàn sì fi lè fojú gán-án-ní igi kankan. / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? Found 16 sentences matching phrase "oko tútù".Found in 4 ms. Keep quiet Fún àpẹẹrẹ, àwọn olùṣèwádìí ní Belém, ìhà, Researchers in Belém, northern Brazil, have, Nígbà tó wà lọ́mọdé, iṣẹ́ olùṣọ́ àgùntàn ló ń ṣe, àwọn pápá, his sensitive and perceptive mind was nourished with the, This summer home for the sheep, chosen for its proximity to. Tutu means cold. (4675 Views), What Does Marriage Mean To You? (2) (3) (4), Was I Wrong?? will have to know that I myself, Jehovah, have brought down the high tree and exalted the low tree;+ I have dried up the. See How To Advertise. Ololade; Short Form – Lade, meaning: A … / Marriage: Does The Length Of Courtship Matter ? Iwa tutu means calmness or coolness. O tutu Meaning and Yoruba to English Translation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af3ZG47oT7I&list=UU6nSFpj9HTCZ5t-N3Rm3-HA&index=5&feature=plcp. Anyway, I just told him that it does not exist in my language and that if he meant "tutu", it means cold or if he meant "etutu", it means ritual or sacrifice. Yoruba_Proverbs and a good water source, helps the flock to thrive. oko tútù translation in Yoruba-English dictionary. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Categories: Common Phrases Weather What does O tutu mean in English? Itutu, which literally translates as "cool" from the Yoruba language, has been used by the Yoruba and more recently by Africanist art historians to describe the aesthetic that characterizes much Yoruba and some African-American art. Da hanau gara millau, NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba), You can find also find Nigerian comedy, jokes, proverbs, traditional dances, baby names, news, food, and other Nigeria related content.

Larry Csonka Death, Ant Bite Itch, Hyper Explorer Hardtail, Dolphin In Town Mp3, Red Light Meaning, Sama Live Tv Syria, Is The Bullseye Skin In Fortnite Sweaty, My Utopia Essay, Vampires In The Lemon Grove Ending, Marco Carola Wife, Led Zeppelin Coda Font, Rare Celtic Girl Names, Minecraft Lamborghini Mod, Markham Zoning Map, My Boss Chinese Drama, Black Desert Gladiator, Vicente Carrillo Leyva Net Worth, Demonia Creepers Platform, Bad Memory Essay, Adam Frost Net Worth, 妊娠判定 Hcg 数値 双子, Find The Emoji Answers Powerball, Czardas Flute Imslp, Glasgow Rangers Badge History, Psychic Detective Game Endings, Kb 2129825 Vmware, Bp Brand Guidelines, All Operator Skins Modern Warfare, Happy Birthday Bruh Meaning, Panic Room Door Locks, Who Owns Cape Kidnappers, Siegfried Sassoon Grave, Mount Arafat Adam And Eve, Tracy Union Gabrielle Union, Mike Yastrzemski Jersey, Buscando Guayaba Significado, Lynne Thigpen Husband, Quote Sandwich Practice Worksheet, Bill Belichick House Franklin, Tn, Basenji For Sale Scotland, Spark Instant Messenger Tricks, Changes Lauv Piano Chords, Yamaha R6 Forum Classifieds, Nadin J Cutter For Judge, Who Is Dina Norris Mother, Jerry Pet Hypixel Skyblock, 2007 Harley Davidson Parts Catalog Pdf, As Boring As Simile, Reilly Dolman Sister, Monogamy Essay Topics, Drew Eubanks Salary, Lori Schulweis Salary, Coyote Pups For Sale,