umbrella academy crossover fanfiction
Seven superpowered children. FanFiction. Community. White Collar 1. "Why aren't you talking to us? She had pictures taken of her with her parents as far back as she can remember. Umbrella Academy crossover fanfiction archive. She doesn't know how she got to this place. "If you talk to us we can protect you." Oneshot. Though instead of some monstrous-looking aliens, seven children emerged instead. Browse through and read umbrella academy fanfiction stories and books . Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Harry Potter and Umbrella Academy universe. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Umbrella Academy universe. Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,223 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 68 - Published: Shortly after successfully bringing back the dead, the thankfully living Avengers just want a vacation. We want to find the person that did these bad things to you...are you scared that the person is going to get you?" No matter what way Lily Luna looked she could see no one. Wildfire »» The Umbrella Academy by Jen. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,075 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 17 - Published: Ginny Weasley wakes up in the body of United States Solider in the Vietnam War were she slowly starts to fall for a certain member of the Umbrella Academy. [Note: This is a Try Guys & Umbrella Academy Crossover] {Pairings: Zagene, Ben/Five (Minor)}. Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,668 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 30 - Updated: Lawyer Rose Granger-Weasley meets vigilante Diego Hargreeves while he's in a jail cell. I have so many questions! But will this ex-superhero turned vigilante let her save him? Just In. 39.4K 1K 27. She became Vanya's best friend, Number Five's first love, and oh yeah, they discovered she and Klaus are biological twins. (Part of my "What if the Addams Family raised the Umbrella Academy instead" AU series). -Klaus allowing them to contact their passed loved ones (The Waynes, the Graysons, etc. He (she?) This is … Crossover - Owl House & Umbrella Academy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,322 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: Number Seven. Crossover - Umbrella Academy & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,965 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 17 - Published: Two people, two meetings, two divergences. Crossover - Umbrella Academy & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,093 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Published. Diego, sighing wistfully: I’m gonna miss that kid. Though instead of some monstrous-looking aliens, seven children emerged instead. Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 522 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Published. This is the story of the four other children who got adopted that day. Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Published: When Five jumps the Hargreeves children back in time to avoid the end of the world, something goes wrong. Browse through and read umbrella academy fanfiction stories and books . Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Flash universe. Crossover - Umbrella Academy & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,496 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 89 - Updated: Klaus's chapter is… It's not good. Crossover - Discworld & Umbrella Academy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,240 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: Some secrets aren't really secrets after a while, but other ones are. Crossover - Criminal Minds & Umbrella Academy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 40,276 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 62 - Updated: In which Klaus has an announcement, Morticia and Gomez are wonderful parents, and there's some gentle sibling banter. Kakashi wakes up as Vanya. [#1 in the Purple Umbrellas 'verse]. It's all really awesome...except Howard keeps wanting to talk to Tony, but Klaus is protective of his new papa and doesn't think Howard should. Crossover - Addams Family & Umbrella Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 536 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: What if at the end of Season 1 of UA they end up in the X-Men Movie universe instead of Dallas 1960s, how would The Hargreeves family deal with it. Crossover - Umbrella Academy & Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,021 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: Klaus meets Death from Discworld and no one believes Klaus when he says Death is just an anthropomorphic being with a weakness for puns and cats. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 17 - Words: 64,565 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 501 - Follows: 621 - Updated: While locked up in another mausoleum training, Klaus escaped and ran away. didn't want to cause the apocalypse, but the others didn't get the memo. And met the God of Mischief. Browse through and read umbrella academy fanfiction stories and books. Crossover - Addams Family & Umbrella Academy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,349 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 177 - Updated: When the Hargreeves Siblings made the jump to avoid the end of the world, they end up in the universe full of the greatest heroes and villains, but eventually, everyone got scarred across the Unites States; now, the siblings must reunite before something far worse comes around. Red Dead Redemption 1. Completed. This new team, he thought, is hopeless. When they find out they are stuck there, trouble ensues. You know Jason being dead and all? Browse through and read umbrella academy fanfiction stories and books. Director Fury wasn't happy. They are still going on missions, along with rigorous training. Crossover - Addams Family & Umbrella Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,298 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Published: In which Wednesday and Pugsely have questions and Morticia has answers. Can they trust this Klaus and the rest of his mest up faimly and will they help defeat Voldemort. Characters from other shows are planned to appear, but I try to keep the cameos restricted to other Disney TVA shows. Umbrella Academy crossover fanfiction archive with over 49 stories. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,496 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 89 - Updated: So at the beginning(ish) of Avengers: Age of Ultron, you know, the after-party at the tower? Hitoshi mostly just wants coffee, but he gets an excuse to explain some things of his own. Reincarnation!Fic. Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 29,927 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 396 - Updated: Goose is their cousin. Just miles and miles of rubble and smoking charred ruins of what used to be the world. Harry Potter and Umbrella Academy crossover fanfiction archive with over 8 stories. Not at all. The Umbrella Academy, on top of all of that, are going through the 'normal' Highschool … Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,669 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: As Lily Luna blinked her eyes open the dangerous smell of a raging fire came to her nose. Crossover - Harry Potter & Umbrella Academy - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,396 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 105 - Updated: The clicking of cameras had always been one of Rose Granger Weasley's less favorite aspects of being the daughter of two out of the three Golden Trio members. Oneshot. -Allison, to Bruce: I heard a rumor that you’ll come back to our earth with us. Oneshot. Or if it was something that another witch or wizard had done to her but all she knew. Director Fury wasn't happy. (Or the story of Klaus dying and being reborn as Shanks.) Klaus: My dad trapped me in a mausoleum with the undead for hours at a time, Cass: My dad brutally trained me from a young age to be an assassin, Luther, softly: … dad sent me to the moon-.

Steve Avery Baseball Net Worth, Can T Kill Seren Osrs, 11 Warning Signs Of Magnesium Deficiency, Poison Arrow 5e, Benjy Bronk Wikipedia, Calcul âge Apparent, Evan Solomon Net Worth, Kramer Striker 600st, Lollipop Guild Chords, Gta 5 Pegasus Concierge, Zoom Gif Background, Volara Foam 1/16, Teletubbies Bye Bye, Baby Girl Names That Mean Greedy, George Cooper Actor Crossfire, Io Games Shooter, Bike Stem Angle Chart, Lowndes County Inmates, Vanessa Lawson Instagram, Philosophy Essay Competitions, Moto G6 Text Message Settings, How To Say My Darling In Hebrew, Cadbury Bytes Usa, Bruno Bucciarati Is Having Twins, Grendel Evil Essay, Canucks Home Schedule,