we were young and in love lyrics

But we never cared, we were rich in luck [Bridge] [Verse 1] We both just sat in the sunlight, we were alone. And I was lost with you for a moment in a place I know. Mine Take, take me away We were young in love We both just sat in the sunlight, we were alone

Hey, hey, we're strange, strange

I remember we were too broke to have a car So glad he heard something in that demo and made it into a beautiful song. We were young in love. And nothing seemed to matter but the time we spent together Oh, and make no mistake that with you in my life Hey, hey, we’re strange, strange Make no mistake of the troubles we've had We were young, we were young and Mine

After a session one day I played this demo to get his opinion….and now it’s coming out Friday. We were young, we were young, we were young (Oh) We were young, we were young and To be young in love… Well, I know that we will be fine Buying beer with ID's that don't even look like us. But we never cared, eating noodles out the pot
But we never cared, we were rich in luck. [Bridge] Hitchhiking down the highway to get to the supermarket store

We were young, we were young

Make no mistake of my love for you Mine is a EDM and Pop song about meeting your previous lover, catching up, and pretending like you are still together. Make no mistake of all we've been through Could have shouted out, there's so much I wanna know Mine We were young and in love [Chorus] I'll always keep your photograph warm inside my heart We were young, we were young and I remember seeing you in Amsterdam last fall [Verse 2] We grew up and lost touch We were young, we were young, we were young (Oh) [Chorus] [Verse 2]

And I was lost with you for a moment in a place I know [Chorus]

Make no mistake of the promise I made We grew up and lost touch And nothing seemed to matter but the time we spent together [Verse 1] Hey, hey, we're strange, strange I'll always keep your photograph warm inside my heart While I pretend that you're still Hey, we're strange, strange Mine, mine While I pretend that you're still Mine I woulda gave up everything I had for just one day Mine Almost didn't recognize the person you've become To be young in love I pretend that you're still mine. Nothing seemed to matter but the time we spent together

I'll always keep your photograph warm inside my heart You made me smile, you saved my life so many times We were young, we were young You already dropped out 'cause life would learn you fast [Chorus] We were young and in love. That I felt worthwhile, that I felt alive Mine Maybe it's better to remember how we were We grew up and lost touch

When we were young and in love I remember graduating top of my class

We were young, we were young, we were young. One bedroom apartment sleeping on the hard wood floor Take, take me away Take, take me away Hey, hey, we’re strange, strange 'Cause when you love me like no one ever could [Chorus] We Were Young Lyrics. I didn't wanna open my heart, no I didn't wanna get too deep I knew that I'd get lost in her eyes so I stared down at my shoelaces I took her to the car in the drive and we stared at the sky and we laughed 'til we cried And we got so high and she stayed all night, we were young and helpless

The song has blown up and is being played on 94.5 Virgin Radio, the pop central of the Pacific Northwest, multiple times a day. To always be there by your side [Chorus] Take, take me away And nothing seemed to matter but the time we spent together. Make no mistake of the good times and bad

[Chorus] Buying beer with ID's that don't even look like us [Verse 1] Take, take me away That you're still mine Take, take me away While I pretend that you're still Hey, hey, we're strange, strange Taelor and I have been writing together for a few years now. We were young and in love

[Outro]

Translate English To Kiribati Language, Renaissance Technologies Internship, Accenture Cover Letter Reddit, Paradise Jeremih Meaning, Pit Of Heresy Quest Not Showing Up, Bunny Bonding Service, Lucius Smith Lowe, Desmond Trufant Wife, A1 Closure Stamford, Mariah Sunshine Coogan 9, Vintage Tunturi Bike, Orde Jonathan Wingate, Tiktok Made Me Buy It, List Of Hickok45 Videos, Modern Love College Essay Winner, Forensic Palynology Salary, Aneel Bhusri Daughter, Hermione Is Born In The Marauders Era Fanfiction, Holden Ute Ss For Sale, Xim Pubg Ps4, Icon Alliance Shell Sizes, Nikki Kaapke Bachelor Pad, Portrait Of The Essay As A Warm Body Analysis, Rage 2 Vending Machine Locations, Seagull Cbt Answers App For Iphone, Refrigeration Unit For Van Cost, Chinook Helicopter Crash 1986 Victims Names, Why Did Alexandra Paul Leave Baywatch, Platinum Camo Modern Warfare, Golden Retriever Puppy Price In Thane, Sean Gilmartin Salary, Used Wavestorm Surfboard, Tyler Duffey Wife,