what episode does elena go into a coma
You know Nina could only come back for one episode — maybe if she had came back for the whole season, we could even have warped back towards that, but you can’t just do it in 42 minutes.”. 5 Action Movie Spinoffs That Worked As TV Shows (& 5 That Didn't), The Umbrella Academy: 10 Questions We Want Answered. Like how did this thing even know about Elena, not to mention the fact that she's Damon's ultimate weakness? 4. Elena awakens from her enchanted sleep during the series finale "I Was Feeling Epic." Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Pretty Little Liars: First Vs Final Season - Which Is Better? Elena's life changes forever when she meets Stefan Salvatore in the pilot episode. The real-life departure of actress Nina Dobrev led to Elena's character being written into a cursed coma in the season 6 finale. As the star of The Vampire Diaries, Elena Gilbert's story is the most important to the show. (Sorta.) Ironically he told her to turn it off because she was in so much pain over Jeremy’s death. The first episode of season 4, "Growing Pains," features Elena coming to terms with her transformation. We didn't actually see her in physical form, but rather heard Elena's voice in The Armory vault. She does not wake up until just before May 2019, when Bonnie somehow finds a way of breaking the spell. The couple takes time to enjoy the benefits of being a vampire one last time before embarking on the next stage of their life together. She chose to do it in person, which was great, because it was a nice little personal Nina visit.". The episode culminates with Elena choosing Damon, both of them oblivious to the return of Silas. Caroline and Bonnie try to lure her to the house to stab her with the knife, but Katherine figures out that her secret is out. When Damon finally returned, a lot of fanfare was made of the two reuniting, since all Elena could remember of Damon was that he was “a monster.”. Initially, Elena struggles to see past Stefan's true nature. She initiates her encounter with Damon and allows herself to give in to emotions for the elder Salvatore. 10 Fish Out Of Water Shows To Watch If You Love Emily In Paris, What Episode Does Elena Become A Vampire? “Katherine. Katherine leaves Elena’s body and arrives in front of Bonnie, who is at the church where Katherine kept Nadia. Elena returned! Leah Flavell is a freelance writer currently living in Kettering, originally from Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. In the series’ final episode, Elena awakes from a magically-induced coma and reunites with her longtime love, Damon Salvatore, played by Ian … Empowered by the impressive feat, Bonnie finally breaks Kai's curse, causing Elena to wake up at last. "In this particular case, she came in and did the ADR, [short for automated dialogue replacement]," Julie Plec recently shared with TVLine. “If I can’t have Stefan then no one can,” she warns Bonnie before grabbing her shoulders to go to the other side. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Her relationship with Stefan alters the course of the show. RELATED: The Vampire Diaries: 5 Things About Elena The Show Changed (& 5 Ways She Stayed The Same). As for Katherine’s goodbye to Stefan? Katherine says her goodbyes while questioning each of the Mystic Falls crew about who will drive the magical Travelers knife through her. “It was easy to get back into character for the finale. The Vampire Diaries Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. But Katherine can’t do that. “Stefan I love you and I’ll always love you,” she tells him, planting a kiss on him. [PHOTOS & VIDEO], ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: Katherine Gets Closer To Stefan In New Video Clip Of Episode 14, ‘No Exit’ [PHOTOS], ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers: Casting For Flashback Scene; Theory About Connection To New Characters, US Stock Futures Gain Ahead Of Election Day, Dow Futures Rise Over 450 Points, Gunman At Large After Vienna Shooting Rampage Leaves Four Dead, Central America Braces For 'Extremely Dangerous' Hurricane Eta, Facebook Employees Say Company Prioritzes Optics Over Slowing Misinformation, How AMC Theatres Is Fighting Off Bankruptcy, The Possibilities AND the Pitfalls of Remote Work, 10 Of America's Top CEOs Talk with IBT's Social Capital About How To Be Authentic. “It’s my turn to play doctor,” he teases the doctor as he grabs a scalpel and cuts into his eyeball. Well Elena when into the coma on June 23rd, 2013 (The day of Jo & Alaric's wedding according to the timeline) and woke up from the coma on between March 2018 and May 2019. What are her biggest moments in the supernatural drama? Throughout the seasons, Alaric grew to become an ally to Elena, and a guardian for Jeremy, as well as being Damon’s best friend. And it couldn’t come at a worse time for Katherine. Let us know in the comments section or send a tweet to @AmandaTVScoop. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. I want to play adult roles and be challenged and work with great filmmakers and tell incredible stories and that has meant being really picky.”, As previously reported, Dobrev accounted her exit in an emotional Instagram post. I played Elena for six years, so I jumped right back into it,” Dobrev told Entertainment Weekly at the time. In the end, Stefan (played by Paul Wesley), newly human again, sacrificed his future with his wife, Caroline (played by Candice King), to save his brother, Damon (played by Ian Somerhalder), and the town he has loved for nearly two centuries. Undoubtedly, this was just the evil creature's way of luring Damon into its clutches, which in itself is super creepy. Dobrev actually came in to read those few lines, pleading for Damon to help her. Finding Dr. Wes in his new lab, Damon demands the cure. Related: Klaroline Shippers Are Hoping for Another The Vampire Diaries Spin-Off Show. The evil doppelganger tells her former beau that she always wondered what it would like to be loved by him. Elena shares emotional goodbyes with her loved ones before being left to sleep in a coffin, including a final dance with Damon on the road where they met. During a road trip to Denver to see Jeremy, Elena gives in to her feelings for Damon and engages the vampire in a steamy motel make-out session. Elena Gilbert has a significant supernatural evolution in The Vampire Diaries, going from human to vampire to human once again. In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, Plec said, “Back in season 2, when Kevin and I were sitting in the mall and we had fallen in love with this series and this story about two brothers who loved the same girl, and the love triangle was kicking into high gear, we said to ourselves: When all is said and done, when this show is over, both brothers should die in the name of saving their girl and then be watching her like ghosts ... as she went off into the sunset to live her life and maybe marry Matt Donovan or maybe become a doctor, but that those brothers would be side-by-side watching her live.”, The love triangle between Stefan, Damon, and Elena has always been a strong point of The Vampire Diaries, and the emotional resonance between all three characters made it a truly impossible choice throughout the years. It's been an entire year since Nina Dobrev left The Vampire Diaries in last year's heartbreaking Season 6 finale, so you can imagine how amazing (not to mention downright shocking) it felt to see Elena return in The Vampire Diaries Season 7 finale, though not in the way you would expect. All rights reserved. Flirting with Jeremy (and making Bonnie jealous along the way), Liv performs the spell and reveals that Katherine is hiding out at a church. She chose to do it in person, which was great, because it was a nice little personal Nina visit." "Stand By Me" explores the relationship between the Gilbert siblings. Mystic Falls would never be the same! Needless to say, Damon kills Dr. Wes. Yet Elena had become human, although in a supernatural coma, since the end of season six, leaving Stelena fans quick to point out the possibility of the triangle resurfacing. With her humanity back and the sire bond broken, the doppelganger and her friends move on to battle a series of vengeful ghosts while the veil to the Other Side is lowered. The only catch is that Katherine refuses to turn to Klaus for help -- and Klaus’ blood is currently the only known antidote to a werewolf bite. (Dobrev and Somerhalder, 38, dated from 2011 to 2013). 1. True to form for Mystic Falls, Elena's graduation is anything but uneventful. Win the Ultimate At-Home Wellness Kit: From a Canopy Humidifier to Coffee, Wine and More, Stress or Cystic Acne? However, episode 15, “Gone Girl,” found her cover blown. I needed to feel that fear of, ‘Oh my God, what if I never get a job again?’ That just made me want to work five times as hard to make sure that didn’t happen.”, Dobrev portrayed several different characters on the vampire series — including the lead, Elena Gilbert — and since leaving, she’s starred in xXx: Return of Xander Cage and the forthcoming films, Crash Pad and Departures. Season six was arguably one of Damon and Elena’s more dramatic seasons, because she chose to erase all good memories of Damon after she thought he died.

Eaten Or Aten, Gravitron Pre Workout, Xzibit Wife Age, Bell 206 For Sale, Ufc Fight Night Purse, Horizon Academic Research Program, Ark Ragnarok Base Locations, How To Add Single Quotes In Apex String, Cottony Cushion Scale Neem Oil, Jason Kamras Bio, Hungry Shark Mod Apk, Monarchy Good Or Bad, Reme Cap Badge, Owls In Perth, Online Brass Calculator, Oxiclean Spray Diy, Where To Place Citrine Crystal On Body, A Winter Story Lyrics English, New King Of England June 2020, How To Clean Female Rabbit Scent Glands, Chaleureux Synonyme 7 Lettres, Hurricane Fundeck 236, Greyhound Tom Hanks Dvd, Florida Bar Property Essay, Best Jackbox Games For 3 Players, Tracker Jon Boat 1036 Review, Nick Schifrin Painting, Quote Sandwich Practice Worksheet,